Seduction Journal

Adventurer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hello everyone :) I'm pretty new to the forum, but I've been reading articles and products from Girls Chase for over a year now. I'm creating this journal to keep track of my progress and get accountability.

Background : I'm in my late 20s, I live in a major European city. Before discovering Girls Chase, I was a virgin with zero experience, but since then I applied the advice in my daily life and got some success. I still consider myself a beginner as I don't get laid with new girls consistently, but I'm getting there. All my lays come from online or social circle so far, and I'm rapidly figuring out the limitations of both so I'd like to learn cold approach next.

Long-term goals :
-Reach absolute abundance (My definition : "Being able to get what you consider to be a perfect girlfriend in two weeks or less")
-Build and maintain a rotation of three girls or more
-Marry around 35

Medium-term goals :
-Get 10 lays
-Build a cold approach process that is good enough to consistently get me new mistresses

Current goals :
-Build the habit to do at least 4 approaches / week
-Go out consistently at least once a week to talk to girls
-Get laid with a new girl before the end of the year

Now to the field report from yesterday.

Sunday morning, I went to a Meetup group and got the number of a beautiful, tall expat. I wasn't planning to do anything, as another guy was chatting with her for a long time and I just didn't have an opportunity. It was pretty obvious the other guy was interested in her, but he got nowhere in the end. When I said goodbye to everyone, I somehow ended up talking to her one on one and decided why not try ? I brought up the topic of the nightlife and then used it as an excuse to ask her out smoothly, she was really excited about it. I really like her personality so far. We've been texting today, I will most likely meet her on Thursday but let's see where it goes.

After that success, I had some momentum going on so I decided to go eat at a food market instead of going home, and see if I could approach girls there. When I got inside, it was already 3pm, with mostly families and couples. Not completely dead but pretty close. At some point, I was waiting in a line to get a drink, and there was a stunning girl right in front of me. I used a crappy situational opener "is the line there ?" because I had no other idea. She responded with a smile, but it was clear she was not interested in further conversation. In fact, she was with her boyfriend and was just getting the orders for both of them. In the end, I didn't have any other easy opportunities and went home.

Next time I go out, I'd like to do more approaches (at least 4) to build some momentum. I will post about it there when I'm done.

See you next time !

Adventurer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Field report from today

I was in state after work so I put on some nice clothes, went to a busy street and did some street stops around 5pm. Approach anxiety was way better than expected, I was able to do the 4 approaches pretty fast.

I always use a compliance opener for street stops : I ask where is the nearest ATM, or recommandation for bars/restaurants. It's the easiest for me, direct scares me too much.

Breakdown of the approaches :

Tall backpacker waiting for the bus alone : she was smiling and gave me a long answer, pretty good.

Bleached blonde : I didn't notice she had airpods on before approaching, generally those girls ignore approaches. Not the case here, she removed one of her airpods and stopped but gave me a short answer and moved on

Cute student : this one instantly hooked, she gave me a very long and detailed explanation about how I could ask supermarkets for cash lmao. She was clearly excited to be approached

Blonde eastern european girl : she smiled when I approached but didn't really hook, I think she was in a hurry

So overall, it went pretty well : none of the girls rejected me and I got some positive reactions. The problem is that I have no idea what to do to get girls to hook, or what to do if they hook on their own. Basically I have to do more approaches and try stuff from the articles/one date to figure it out. Do I ask her name ? Introduce myself ? Crack a joke ? Make a compliment on the spot ?

After the street stops, I went to a nearby café (actually would be a perfect place for a date). I was seated near a blonde girl working on her laptop and approached her as well. This has to be the lamest opener ever : "do you know the name of the place ?" Actually she had no idea either, so it was pretty funny. Same as before, she hooked but I don't know how to follow up yet, so I just thanked her and let her return to her work.

The date with the girl from the Meetup group is scheduled for tomorrow evening, she's excited over text so it's looking pretty good. I'll make a report about it (she could still flake though, you never know)

Adventurer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Field report : date with Meetup girl

We met at a popular party spot, unfortunately the weather was terrible and there was no party at all.

She arrived early and was overall in a really good mood, we had a great conversation and I deep dived her quite a lot. At some point she even asked me for advice about her life, pretty good for authority. I bounced her twice, first to leave the bar and sit outside (the rain stopped for like half an hour lol), and then we went to another cool bar nearby. I was able to branch to spicy subjects so there was definitely arousal as well. SAC was more or less on point.

BUT, there was a big problem : logistics were awful. She lives in a city close by and came by train. Which means there was a very good chance she would miss the last train if we went to my place (30 min away from the bar by bus). Because of this, I didn't want to fully commit to invite her (even though she was kinda interested). The worst part : at some point I checked the Uber rates and showed her that it was affordable, implying I could pay for it. But she understood it wrong, and said it was too much for her. At that point I was in a double bind : either I made a definitive proposal, which had a high chance of being shut down and build negative compliance, or drop the subject and come across as cheap. Not very good lol. In the end I didn't push it, the logistics were just too uncertain, I will try again on the second date. There's a decent chance I could have sealed the deal if I was more decisive but too late now. Time will tell if I missed the escalation window.

Overall I really like that girl, she's exactly the type I'm looking for : beautiful and smart with an artistic side. A bit of one-itis today waiting for her to reply, especially since my current mistress has been unavailable for the whole week. I'd say there is a good 80% chances of second date despite my mistakes, she's still excited over text. But I absolutely have to seal the deal next time, otherwise I will get friendzoned super hard as we share a lot of common interests. I don't want her to backward-rationalize me as her partying and intellectual discussion buddy

Fun fact she likes to go out solo and just talk to people. Basically cold approaches. Maybe she can be my wing-woman ? That would be cool

I subscribe to a party at a high-end bar/lounge tomorrow evening. Never been to the place, I'll make a field report about it. My objective is to open at least 4 girls and try to keep the conversation going as long as possible.

Adventurer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
In the end, I didn't go to the party so nothing to report on that. But I did some new outings so let's write a short report about it.

Saturday morning, I went to a big library to see if it was a good place to meet girls. It looked exactly like in that Chase article, with several sections for different books, plus a café spot where you can sit and talk. Perfect... except there was only families and old people around. Maybe I came at the wrong time ?

After this, I moved to the city center to explore some new places. Many girls visit touristic spots alone or in small groups, and if you can find what I call the "influencer spot" where all girls take their Insta pics (for instance, the Colosseum or Trevi fountain in Rome), there are always many cute girls there. I found such a spot in my city on that day and I asked a tourist to take some pictures of me, which she did. This can be a good opener.

Today, I also got a new phone number from the same Meetup group. This time I did not have the opportunity to ask the girl out before taking her number. But we'll see how it goes.

As for my date from Thursday, I 100% missed the escalation window. When I asked her schedule for date 2, she essentially gave me a more verbose version of "I'll let you know", which is bad. I know she is busy and living in another city so that may also explain it, but I'm not so optimistic anymore. I should have just invited her home when I could and pay for her Uber without telling her the price. Or even better, invite her closer to my place. Anyway there's not much to be done now, other than resist the urge to chase.

Anyways I did 6 cold approaches this week and went out at least once to talk to girls, which means I accomplished my objectives. Let's keep going.

Adventurer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Short update for my actions this week

I went cold approaching in a train station and was able to open 4 hot girls in 10 minutes. I don't have approach anxiety anymore but I'm still struggling to find something to say after the opener.

Got on a date today with a cute Indian girl, it was an informational date as she only had 1 hour in the afternoon. It went ok but it was very platonic, she asked some advice about a common interest and we ended up talking about politics.

I think I definitely blew it with the girl from the Meetup, I tried to invite her to cook at my place but it was not a good idea. The worst part is that I already made this mistake with another girl, I tend to do those stupid all-ins in a lot of situations.

Saw my mistress this week, I've become really good at sex at this point. I'm blowing her mind every time we meet now, this book called "the sex god method" (on top of Chase's articles) helped immensely.

Going on vacation in western Africa next week with friends, I tried to move my Tinder location there and was absolutely drowned in matches. Now I know how hot girls feel on those apps : you basically can't answer every match and message. So don't take it personnally if you get left on read online, it's just how it works. Unsure if I will have the time and energy to set up dates during the trip but I will try.

Adventurer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Just came back from my trip in west Africa

Got laid there from online, I will write a proper LR later. It was a pretty difficult seduction, lots of LMR that I managed to eventually overcome using a wide range of moves. Very proud to get past this blocking point of mine.

So my objective to get 2 more lays in 2023 is complete ! And there's still a girl I'm 99% sure we'll end up in bed if I visit her later, so I might overshoot. She's one of those near misses I talked about in my post about LMR who recontacted me later, I'll write a report when I meet her next month

A new objective would be to go to bed with a girl from my country. So far all my lays have been abroad or with foreign girls. But locals are more difficult to seduce because they stay in their social circles and marry at 22 or so. It will be difficult, only got dates with them once or twice so far.

See you next time !

Adventurer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
A lot happened since the last entry, I did not have time to update my journal but I'll hopefully do it regularly from now on.

Long story short, I decided to leave my job and travel for a year. This is something I wanted to do for some time and I'm happy to finally be able to.

Since I was busy preparing for my travels, I didn't have time to cold approach or do online. I still got laid with a new girl I met a few months ago and couldn't seal the deal at the time. We met in another city, visited together and fucked a few times, it was great. I could have converted this girl but I'm leaving soon so there was no point.

Another focus was to end things with my current lover without hurting her. We had a city trip together before I left, everything went well. She's really into me (and me into her if I'm being honest here), but I also managed the expectations well and there's no hard feelings.

Now for the trip in itself, I will travel around the world, staying in different cities one month at a time. One of the goals is to practice seduction in different cultures and get more experience as I go

I started travelling two weeks ago and I am currently staying in the Middle East, in a large westernized city.

I did about 15 cold approaches there. Night game is pretty much dead (and dangerous from what I heard), but day game is identical as in the West, maybe a bit easier. I got my first phone number from day game, a really hot girl too !

I also had 3 dates from online dating, with 2 more scheduled next week. Here's how it went.

Date 1 : Cute girl from Africa who's studying here. Made a good first impression but jumped the gun and invited her home too soon, which she resisted. She later also resisted kissing, going for this was a mistake. Never recovered from this and didn't get a second date

Date 2 : Very beautiful Asian girl in town for a week. I ran this date pretty well, had a tea, then a walk around the neighbourhood and then brought her to my place. She was in a terrible mood for personal reasons, which led to a too-serious conversation about her ex. She resisted every attempt l made and I eventually gave up after 2 hours of unsuccessful attempts. Should have thread-cut the bad topics, try more physical escalation and also should have persisted more, probably could have laid this one if I had high momentum tbh because she was into me at first. She left town the day after so no second date

Date 3 : Beautiful local girl. This one is living far away and didn't want to come all the way to my neighbourhood, so I met her halfway through for an informational date. It went better than expected, we had a great time, bounced 3 times over the whole afternoon and evening. She had to leave after dinner for an activity so we decided to meet again another time, probably next week (she's busy until Monday). She says she wants something serious but doesn't give me the vibe of a conservative girl, we'll see how it goes

DM me if you want to know my exact location or if you know some good places you want to share. Could be anywhere in the world as I plan to go to all continents. I would be happy to meet someone from the forum during my travels

Adventurer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Update on my travel pick-up experiences. Just moved to northern Europe but this entry is still about the middle eastern city from before.

Did another 10 approaches or so. Approach anxiety is mostly gone, I'm able to open even hot girls without hesitation, even if they are in groups. But I now have another type of anxiety which I don't see discussed as much, I would call it "hook anxiety". As soon as I see the girl is into me and hooks, I panic and eject. I don't know what causes this but I suspect it's some form of social pressure, or maybe fear of success ?

Anyway, I went to four more dates from online. Two of them were back to back on the same day !

Date 1 : Tall, classy local girl. We texted for a few weeks before meeting because she was travelling and working a lot. I had high hopes for this one because we were getting along great. This was a lunch date on a work day, which ended up backfiring because she was teleworking and had a meeting right after lunch. Not aware of this, I dawdled too much, hitting the time limit. I tried to keep the ball rolling and invite her for drinks the same night, but she said no and had no availability afterwards. We're still in touch but I won't come back for a while so I don't see anything happening.

Date 2 : Cute and nerdy Asian girl. This happened the same day as Date 1, early in the evening. The girl miscalculated the time to come to the date and arrived 1 hour late. The date went fine but the vibe was meh, couldn't get her aroused at all. Tried to pull anyway to see what happens but got the "need to wake up early tomorrow" objection.

Date 3 : Short Latina. I'm proud of myself for securing the date with this one, it wasn't easy. She was down to meet earlier but flaked at the last minute because she got an assignment from school (I could tell it was not an excuse, she was stressed to the max). At some point, she stopped responding altogether but I hit her with a scheduler message from the "14 texts" article a few days later and eventually managed to reschedule. The date itself was ok, we met at a café and then went for a walk close to the sea, the vibe was good. I tried to pull and she gave me an objection (don't remember which one), but I could see she was into me and persisted smoothly. She told me she would have liked to go home with me but really couldn't, idk to which extent it was true. We're also still in touch.

Date 4 : This one was a scam, the girl was not the one from the profile and also didn't speak English. I was sensing bad intentions, the girl was not smiling at all and the vibe was way off. We met in a public place, but the girl tried to lead me to a club that didn't appear on google maps. I bailed immediately, pretexting to have no money (which was true, I deliberately didn't bring and cash or credit card in case this would happen). Always be careful when you date abroad.

The girl I got the number from cold approach was very nice over text and gave me recommandations for the city but deflected date invitations.

Lessons learned :

-My date process sucks. For all those dates, I've been meeting girls in a café near my place and attempting to pull immediately. This can work with girls that are super into me, but I'm losing way too many leads because of this overly simple process. Re-reading One Date, Chase recommands to bounce a few times before the pull, I will do that in the future.

-I let the conversation go on for way too long on dates, sometimes 1 or 2 hours where nothing happens. This contributes to the lack of arousal, even if we're discussing sexual topics. Also I'm still not that good at setting the right frames and thread-cutting bad topics, so moving more often would be beneficial to not get stuck in an useless conversation

-I need to pick 1 gambit from Alek and use it to arouse in the late game if all else fails. I'm thinking the "we (people of my nationality) don't like sex... We like great sex !" (credit Skills for the transition) one would be best, it's not too difficult, cultural differences always come up when dating abroad, and I can branch to discussing sexual experiences easily after that. I'll try this on a future date

-Girls suck at organising dates. They propose times where they have something right after, places that are too far away to pull, activities that are not conducive to seduction etc... In the past I would accept those conditions for reference points, but now that I'm more experienced I don't care anymore about dates that go nowhere, and need to more agressively plan dates on my own terms.

-Need to overcome this unexpected "hook anxiety", first I need to identify why it happens and then beat it. Anyway, I need to do more approaches to better undestand what's going on.

See you later !

Adventurer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Just a quick update about my short and medium term goals for 2024

Medium-term goals (end of 2024) :
-Build a process to reliably get LTR-quality girls, through a combination of cold approach and online
-Get laid once a month on average (12 more lays at the end of the year)
-Improve following fundamentals : muscular definition, sexy walk, sexy facial expressions, fashion
-Improve following aspects of game : Thread cutting, Push-pull, sex talk gambits, date planning, deliberately setting frames, SAC pings, eliciting values

Short-term goals (this winter) :
-Do 10 approaches/week, focus on making small talk for 3 minutes with each girl without ejecting
-Test IA-generated pictures on dating apps
-Dates : plan a 3-bounce structure, elicit spontaneity and test the "Great sex" gambit
-Do posture exercises and calisthenics for 15 minutes every day

This post is mostly for accountability. 2023 has been a successful year for my seduction journey : I got laid with 5 new girls, got into my first relationship, finally left my job to travel, managed FWBs, not to mention countless near-misses worth a lot of experience.

I'm also finally getting into cold approach, already got 4 phone numbers and 1 lay from this method. This year has been a lot of fun, so I'm updating my goals to something a bit more ambitious. To an even better year 2024 !

I did 4+ approaches each week for a while now. Aside from the lay report I made, nothing substantial happened. A lot of uninteresting interactions, polite rejections and unresponsive phone numbers, I'm not bothering you with the details. For now, my big sticking point is still ejecting too soon, I will work on that.

See you next time !

Adventurer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Update of my travel dating experiences, a lot happended in the last month.

I mostly did online dating this month. The IA pictures are a game changer! With my prompting skills, I managed to get dating pics that look real and look like the real me, but 9+ attractiveness on Photofeeler. In the future, every guy who's serious about online dating needs to learn prompting, you have maybe 6 months or so before mainstream media catches up with how good stable diffusion is at generating dating pics and everyone does it, or it gets banned.

I did a bit of cold approach on top of it, but sadly not 10/week as I said I would. More like 5 approaches a week on average.

Balkan country capital city

People who say pickup in eastern Europe is easy are straight up liars. Cold approach is hell, a lot of bad reactions, girls are standoffish and dating apps are almost dead. Even worse, nightlife is not as good as expected. The bars are either super small venues with no potential, or you have to book in advance and pay just to enter a normal bar. It's just terrible all around for travelers. Girls are hot, that's true, but most of the dating happens through social circle for locals. As a result, I was only able to get date with expats and russian immigrants here.

Russian date #1

The girl was short, a bit chubby but still attractive. We met at one of those small bars with like 6 seats in front of the counter and that's it. The atmosphere was pretty good, the date was going well... Until the bartender started to hit on the girl in Russian. Instant game over, the vibe was dead. I still tried to pull after the bar closed, but predictably failed.

Russian date #2

Gorgeous girl with black hair, grey eyes and glasses. We met in a coffee shop, the vibe was really good. Logistics not so much, I planned to take the train later this day and she was also leaving town in a few hours to go back to Russia. Still tried to invite her home, but messed up and made my intentions a bit too clear, which made her uncomfortable. I later learnt she was on pills and not in a good mindset to date, so this date was probably doomed from the start even if logistics were better.

Russian date #3

This one happened in another city that I went to visit over a weekend (in the same Balkan country). The girl was gorgeous, with a great body and long brunette hair. But she was also standoffish and didn't give me anything, she met me out of curiosity but resisted every game attempt, no matter how small. We had brunch and a few shots at a local bar, textbook platonic date.

So as you can tell Russian girls are not my cup of tea, they're either crazy, rude, cold or a combination of those. It's like playing the game on super hard mode. I've had some success with a Russian girl before in my home country, she gave me a handjob at my place, but she was also weird and sent me walls of text afterwards, not worth it at all.

Date #4 (British girl)

At this point, I was tired of of dates that go nowhere, so I got more agressive and led this one directly to my place. She objected that we were supposed to go grab a coffee, but I was tired and didn't want to go out, so I told her she could leave if she wanted but I'm staying here. She hesitated a bit, and then invited me to her place to get a glass of wine and play games on my Switch, which I agreed to. After finishing the bottle, a massage, a lot of LMR and a game of Smash Bros, we ended up having sex on her couch. I was half drunk and distracted by the cartoon she put as background noise, so the sex was terrible but it was still a fun night.

Prostitution Central aka Dubai

Flight rates were cheaper through the Emirates, so I decided I might as well spend a few days in Dubai to see the famous slaver city for myself. 90% of girls on Tinder there are either whores who send you their hourly rates on whatsapp after a few messages, or whores who ask you for gifts in exchange for sex/dates. It was less lopsided on Bumble with a 50/50 ratio of normal girls to whores, so I mostly used that and focused on girls who were not asking for money.

Date #1 (Cute Filipina instagramer)

We were supposed to meet close to my place, but I told her in the anti-flake text that I was visiting a popular mall, which was closer to her place. So she asked if we could meet there and I had no objections ready so we went for worse logistics.

We had a drink and walked around the mall, then I invited her home to get snacks and wine, which she agreed to. Now, my place was a room in a shared flat, with like 10 other rooms, so it was not very intimate. On top of that, she gave me a lot of LMR at every step. I managed to invite her inside my room so I did maybe 90% of the work, but we were both unnerved by the lack of privacy so I couldn't seal the deal.

I invited her for a walk outside where we talked about dating, expectations etc and went for a cocktail. The vibe was really good, we stayed there until around 2am, but there was no real opportunity to pull again (seduction moving backwards).

There was just one problem : I messed up the currency conversion in my head and the bill ended up being higher than what I had on my bank account at the moment. So the girl had to use the cash she brought for her taxi. It was 2am, she was completely drunk, insisting that she could go home with not enough money for the taxi. In the end, we had to walk back home for 45 minutes so I could get my second bank card, activate it for foreign payments, walk another 15 minutes to an ATM, and get cash for her taxi. So overall, it was a complete disaster, but at least it makes for a good story to tell during other dates.

Date #2 (Iranian doctor)

Not much to say here, it was a textbook informational date. She had only 1 hour so I couldn't pull. We just talked and had a tea.

Cold approach interactions

Cold approach is pretty easy in Dubai : there are a lot of hot girls, and the city is really safe so the girls' guards are down. Moreover, the city is full of pathetic rich guys who only know one method to get girls, prostitution. So if you have game, you stand out.

I approached a very tall and attractive blonde British girl in a mall, in her thirties. We were both lost and had a chat for 5 minutes trying to find our way. I invited her to have a drink later but got the boyfriend objection.

Inside my airbnb apartment, there was a very hot black fitness instructor girl. I approached her in the kitchen and we also had a solid interaction. Unfortunately, it was the last day and I couldn't make anything happen.

Actual paradise on earth (third-world country)

I'm not going to say where this place is because it's an absolute gold mine and I don't want packs of British tourists to come here and ruin it for the rest of us. If you're reading this and promise to be discreet about it, I'll tell you in PM.

In this country, with my IA-fueled online apps profile and the exoticness factor, I don't even need to swipe. I got 100 likes in the first day over Bumble and Tinder and just had to pick my favorite girls. It's not that you don't need game, you still need to do everything like usual, but it's game in ultra-easy mode instead. Male competition is extremely weak, just a bunch of weirdos asking for nudes and sending dick picks, old men with zero game asking for girls to come directly to their places in the first message, stuff like that. Most girls who installed apps never went on a date at all, but are very interested to meet a normal, exotic foreigner with above-average social skills. So this is what absolute abundance feels like ?

Over the first week, I set up 2 dates per day every day, then got burnt out and limited myself to 1/day with a few exceptions. I will just talk about the most interesting ones.

Date #1 : Nerdy girl with an amazing body

First date went ok, normal informational date in a coffee lounge. We met again for a dinner date, which was the most erotic date I've ever had. It all started with a basic cold read (you look innocent but I bet you like sex) and wow did she like sex. She showed me nude videos of herself on her phone while we were still eating in the restaurant and we just talked about our sexual experiences all evening. After that, we went back to my place and had wild sex, she could barely even walk down the stairs when we were done

Date #2 : "Scammer" girl

This one barely spoke English so the vibe was mid, but I still tried to make it happen just to see how far I could push it. We ended up having sex at my place with almost no resistance, but since there was little connexion it was pretty bad. She also asked me to pay for her taxi, and told me it was 5x the actual price. I didn't know better as it was my second day here, but fortunately i'm poor and didn't have that kind of money on me, so I gave her all my cash, which ended up being just a bit more than the correct price.

Date #3 : Wealthy US traveller

We met in a bar, she had a really sexy dress and was super cute, a lot of energy. We went back to my place and kissed, did a bit of foreplay but too much LMR. We ended the evening drinking a bottle of local cognac we bought at the bar of my residence, just ended up pretty drunk and still didn't have sex. I could have escalated more tbh. Didn't get a second date because she went back to the US a few days after

Date #4 : International fashion model

We met at a lounge for a few drinks. I was intimidated by her beauty, it's the first time I have a date with a model. But I forced myself to use my game normally and not put her on a pedestal. I invited her home and we had sex pretty much immediately after weak LMR. I met her again for a dinner date a few days later, she arrived with an extremely revealing outfit, a transparent jumpsuit with a massive cleavage and no bra. We had dinner at an upscale restaurant, took a few pictures there and then we went back to my place for more crazy sex.

Date #5 : The receptionnist from my residence

We had a few talks in the hallways and I could tell she's attracted to me. So I invited her to go for a drink when she's not working, and it went well. Not quite sure if I should push for sex with her to be honest : if she sees me with other girls and auto-rejects, I might get in trouble ? I'm not sure how to handle it. Anyway, I guess that counts as cold approach ? Not really sure if hired guns are considered cold approach or social circle.

Date #6 : Very hot inexperienced girl

This one was epic. We went for drinks in a nearby bar, and seeing her I thought she was a dating pro. Her fundamentals were pretty much perfect, with a sexy dress, elaborate haircut, beautiful makeup and attractive body language. I brought her home but when I tried to escalate, I was met with intense LMR, and soon understood why : she only had 1 total partner in the rest of her life. She generally lacked confidence in her beauty and attractiveness, and was also never going out, partying or drinking alcohol. As a result, she was very unsure and nervous about this whole situation. This is where sex talk really saved the day : I set up good frames and came up with a gambit inspired by "Sex God Method". It ended up working and finally had sex the same night.

I got 5 new lays in the last month, exploding my goals so far. The 3-girl rotation goal is not that far-off either. I'm still in that great place for 2 weeks and I will miss it (and the girls) for sure. Or maybe there are even better spots somewhere in the world ? Time will tell.

>