Travel  Seperating from family

RustinKohle

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hello everyone, this is my first post although ive been reading the articles on this site for some time now. This site has helped, if not given a better perspective into the finer aspects of dating and social interaction. However, my living situation is holding back my potential. My mom doesnt have a drivers license, so since the day i got mine ive been tasked with taking her to and from work everyday. while i was in highschool this was of little issue, but fast forward abouut 4 1/2 years, mother still hasnt gotten it back.
I cant even structure a schedule the way i would like it to be because i have to cater to hers. its almost pointless for me to save up for my own place or car because she would still have no way to work or legally allowed to operate her own. which makes it difficult to have a place to close with women as shes only gone during afternoons. every time i try to bring up this issue with her i get guilt tripped or a "thats just the way life works" lecture.
Beyond being able to close women more, i would like to build start to build my own life which is difficult when helping someone live theirs when i am helping someone with theirs, i essentially feel like i have a really needy girlfriend who tries to control most aspects of my life. I still have a decent social life, but if anyone could give me tips on how to distance myself from this situation or a diplomatic/persuasive way i can present this to her it would be awesome!

killerman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
That sucks man, really sorry to hear about this. What's the situation like now though? Have things changed from 2 years ago?

>