LR-  Serendipity

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I'm still trying to figure out a consistent way to day game. I want to endeavor to keep an open mind and not bow to societal conventions (or the limiting beliefs attached thereto). Like Lofty once said, reputation is simply a middle-class concept kept alive to cage us in a prison - a prison for our minds. Or at least he said something like that...

So far I've strolled about with a buddy or two, and we either approach 2-sets together or sporadically nip out to stop moving sets with direct or indirect openers.

But I'm not gonna lie, what I REALLY want to be doing is stopping showstoppers in their tracks, "Hey, hold up for a second" / "Hey you! Wait up, I wanna talk to you" / etc. and then either segway into "Are you single?" (cred. Ricardus) or "Couldn't help but notice your [article of clothing/sense of style/etc.], it's the best I've seen so far today. I'm Bismarck" / etc. as I go about my day, yet somehow I always seem to find an excuse to avoid facing potential rejections: "Dude, you barely slept 4 hours;" "Bro, you have to get to work;" "Man, your low back isn't healed yet, it's kinda painful right now;" ETC...

And, why is it that the hottest girls always seem to be crawling the streets in abundant numbers when I'm not gaming??? What sort of curse is this, PUA-gods??

Am I really a PUA?

I don't think so.

Allow me to elaborate. I'm just a guy high in extraversion who got used to chatting up strangers from a relatively young age. No shame sort of thing. I don't really have advanced PUA techniques in my "arsenal." This explains why I'm a bit hit-or-miss with girls, and don't consistently sex the hottest baes (actually that's more lack of balls). I used my "looks maxxing" game, associated to the authority frame derived from being the tour guide, to smash about 50% of the toosh I've bagged.

I'm attempting to stop looking at girls as numbers on a looks scale that guys can't even agree on. Hypothetical: would I be interested in getting to know a girl, no matter how hot she is, who dresses up to go on Insta / social media photoshoots with a girlfriend around historical landmarks? Probably not. Would I like to fuck her? Sure. Would I make a big effort to fuck her? Probably not.

Here's the thing: yes, some girls defy the laws of gravity with their svelte legs, leggings, slim wastes, skirts, tiny derrieres, and tastefully (or distastefully) displayed breasts. And if you don't challenge yourself in terms of the "looks scale," you'll never know how far you can go, yadda yadda yadda. But I'm all about connection nowadays - I'm a connection junkie.

I remember a passage in Torero's seminal "Day Game" where he talks about how he couldn't get hard fucking this go-go dancer after he became intimate with a less physically attractive French girl who he nevertheless connected with on a much deeper level... I guess what they say about personality being something that the most beautiful people don't bother developing is true...

Sunday 5 September 2021

I had some family come over and visit this past weekend, which was nice. Meant that I was in a social mood. Also, close family = good vibes. Sunday morning we were in this modern art museum, in a temporary exhibit, it must have been middayish, when I spotted this petite short-haired artsy type dressed in crême chino dungarees with nothing underneath holding her arms against the crisp air-conditioned air.

I opened her with "It's cold in here, huh?"

She said: "Yes, I'm freezing!"

Now in these past 13 years of single life, I've come to get a more heightened sense of when a girl is horny. There are some tells, like if she is comfortable with physical touch (e.g. you give her a handshake and keep your hand clasped to hers and she makes no effort to move it away), being close to you, or, another big one, strong, electric, unblinking eye contact.

This cute scantily clad shortie stood with her legs crossed as she gave me that eye contact. I knew, then and there, that she was horny af. There was electricity in the air. Without a doubt, a transferral of sexual state took place. From whom to whom is anybody's guess.

It transpired from our chat that she was here by herself, leaving the next day, a bourgeoning thespian (still studying), from Germany. I wanted her.

Even though my brood were close by, this exchange looked so natural that they never noticed.

I asked her if she had plans for the day, and she told me she would be going on a walking tour until 19ish, then she was free. I told her I was with my brood for the day, then dropping them off, then I had no plans either. So I asked her if she'd be interested in having a beverage with me. She replied in the affirmative.

So I got my phone out, she typed her number in, and called herself from my phone. Huge amount of investment here. She told me: "text me later"

Some hours later I shot her the standard ice-breaker: "Nice to meet you earlier HBActress. See you later!"

Some hours later she let me know she was done with tour, and then we arranged a rendezvous at 22:30. I took her to a rooftop bar close to mine.

Now I've been watching Chase's "OneDate" product, and have finally internalized how to establish a connection with baes. Granted, with this girl it wasn't difficult, as she was studying acting, and I was a wannabe actor for much of my youth, until I settled for tour guiding as a short of halfway house between that and being a fully-fledged, primary source-wielding hermit (aka a historian lmao).

And I gotta say this deep diving stuff, the "why" and "how" questions, is powerful. We established a deep connection at the rooftop. 30 minutes before closing time (midnight is when I believe they close) we were making out passionately as we looked out over the city. It was so intense. I had also been talking with a deep bass voice coming from the groin, and attempting to do so at a slowish rhythm, so there may have been an element of entrancement on her side as well.

Walked her home and we were holding onto each other.

What was probably missing from all this was the teasing that Chase also advocates, to make the date vibe more playful, and not so hardcore. But with HBActress it was deep diving all the way. I could tell she was telling me things about herself she didn't tell a lot of people. Then again, COVID has made us all yearnful of meaningful interactions, connections with others.

Back at home she went to the WC, then I went (I'd put some jazz on on the iPad), when I returned she was sitting in one of my two verandah stools in the balcony I have. I invited her back in to show her something on my phone, then we couldn't stop making out, clothes came flying off, but she was resisting when I was going for her belt, and then her pussy later. I could sense, as I hungrily advanced, that she wanted to take it slower, to savor the moments more.

She was an incredibly passionate girl. Easily one of the most passionate I've been with, especially considering her tender age of 20. A veritable trailblazer.

She had a nice round derriere (curvy but not fat), slim waste, tiny breasts, and a pretty face. Such an electrifying gaze.

Anyway, clocking in at close to 100 notches, I'm not all that fussed about "overcoming LMR" anymore. If the girl isn't comfortable, for whatever reason, with having my junk inside her tiny twat (I teased her at one point, "Yeah, I probably shouldn't shove my big hard cock deep inside your tight wet pussy, even though it's begging for it" and I could see her mind racing to stop her convulsing body from submitting to my will. And again, "Yeah, come to think of it, I probably wouldn't even fit inside you"), then I won't force it.

I told her: "I'm just happy I met you." She said "Me too."

Since her hostel was in a less recommendable part of town, and I didn't want to walk her home, I invited her to sleep over, and she did, and it was delicious to have her holding onto me during the night, though harder to concentrate for the work day today with 4 badly slept hours of sleep.

She sucked my dick like a champ, and swallowed every last drop when I came inside her mouth. It was so erotic. We were giving pleasure to each other as if we'd been lovers for a decade. Very much in synch, from the passionate kissing to the body licking, to the spiderman hand where she almost came twice but went to pee instead, to my "just the tip doesn't count" (cred. Julien/RSD), "but isn't it dangerous?" she asked incredulously, "what about the precum?" lmao

Germans are so responsible!

She told me she was on her period and I could see that the tampon sticking out of her twat made her uncomfortable, even after I'd fetched the towel.

She also told me she didn't want to have sex so fast, and not be appreciated. I admitted I had sensed she wanted me to go slower but I couldn't control myself with her. I then gave her my connection gambit, making sure to underline that that is the missing element for me (and that I had nothing against a girl wanting to have sex, that it was great, one of the best things she could do, simply that I needed a connection, which, admittedly, could occur FAST, but either it was there or it wasn't).

She's gone now but we've been texting and she wants to see me again. I'm afraid I'll develop feelings for her. But hey, this may just be the transition to a more Casanova side of me I've been needing.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Great report.

You did a situational opener though - which I think are the superior openers.

I am sure the deep diving helped (not that familiar with it) in order to establish rapport. However a bit more sexual framing - in particular frames that would communicate open-mindedness and non-judgemental attitudes would have maybe helped handle the "period" issue.

Also...

She also told me she didn't want to have sex so fast, and not be appreciated. I admitted I had sensed she wanted me to go slower but I couldn't control myself with her. I then gave her my connection gambit, making sure to underline that that is the missing element for me (and that I had nothing against a girl wanting to have sex, that it was great, one of the best things she could do, simply that I needed a connection, which, admittedly, could occur FAST, but either it was there or it wasn't).

...the issue here is NOT a lack of connection. You said you deep dived and established rapport all night.

The issue is... a lack of sexual frames... and more importantly a sexual EFA - basically setting the sexual frame earlier on so that that frame of "you two being cute together and connecting with each other" doesn't become the only frame in the interaction. The problem when this happens is that she will judge everything through that frame and she will do so throughout the interaction - all the way to sex. You only built connection? Yes... so if she needs anything... it must be more connection right? because that is what the FRAME demands because that is what you framed yourself as... that's how you framed the interaction between you two as.

If on the other hand you had more of an early sexual frame, not only would you ease up the ASD related to periods, but any lacks she may have felt during the end-game would have been judged through a sexual frame which I think would have given you more playing room. Not only that, it may have changed the rules of the interaction totally, and she may not have required "more connection" before putting up.

And who said you couldn't establish rapport and connection through sexual frames? You can :)

Best,
Alek

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Spot on Teevs. I didn’t say a word about sex lol. Chase said in OneDate it’s better not to talk about it, and instead let your actions speak louder.

I’m guessing Chase establishes it via the light teasing. In his conversation example he also makes some sex-positive statements. I’m gonna look into how to adapt them to my purposes.

Could you give examples? You mean something like the purity gambit, or good sex/bad sex?

I also think my connection gambit is counterproductive, because it doesn’t sell sex for sex.

She also mentioned (after she’d gone) that she hadn’t seen my comics (the ones i’d told her i was going to show her as an excuse to extract her home) with a sad smilie.

This might tie into that bit about not feeling appreciated. The plausible deniability evaporated and my game was laid bare, and this might have helped pave the way to LMR city.

Also, we didn’t drink more than 1.5 small beers each, so nobody was drunk. Maybe she likes to drink a little bit more to help switch off her brain, she’d said she couldn’t calm the voices even with meditation anymore…

Last edited:

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Spot on Teevs. I didn’t say a word about sex lol. Chase said in OneDate it’s better not to talk about it, and instead let your actions speak louder.

I find such strategy to be too passive. But again remember - who is one date made for? Beginners and lower intermediate. For them, sex talk and active sexualization would be doing more damage than good and in this context Chase's advice is spot on.

But in your case, I will assume you are beyond that level which One Date is suited for, and I am very sure you want to even beyond that.

I’m guessing Chase establishes it via the light teasing. In his conversation example he also makes some sex-positive statements. I’m gonna look into how to adapt them to my purposes.

Yes and innuendos.

I cannot advice you on @Chase system, but I am sure there is a lacking piece in your process.
Could you give examples? You mean something like the purity gambit, or good sex/bad sex?

Yes, light sexual gambits like those.

Since you happened to be on a date in a one-on-one interaction you would have had plenty of time to establish a smooth transition into those sexual subjects (through gradually transitioning into those subjects through other subjects) - so that the girl feels the transition is totally natural and smooth to her. You do not have this privilege of having time and an ideal setting to talk in nightgame.

Remember though that after doing a gambit... ; at the moment your reach the high-note/peak of the gambit... make sure you fractionate out into any fluff... or even deep diving, before gradually and naturally transitioning back into a sexual gambit. That would to be an ideal date strategy (works for me, and I have close to a 100% close rate from dates).

Subjects that are good that helps you transition easily into sex talk:
- Relationships...
- Trust (and relate trust to sex)
- Social dynamics - men/women interactions
- A talk you have recently with "Julie" about X sexual subject
- Contrasting : retarded behavior men have before, during and after sex.

And so on.

I also think my connection gambit is counterproductive, because it doesn’t sell sex for sex.

No, at it is a good tool to establish social frame: investment, rapport, comfort.... It makes her feel socially and emotionally allowed to have sex with you. The problem is not that you used such gambits.. but that you only used such gambits in absence of any sexualization.

Without a sexual frame, she will fail to see you as a sexual guy.... and hence she will perceive you as a potential romantic mate over a sexual mate. And if that is the frame, the rules of the interaction will be defined by that frame: in your case she will demand commitment, more connection and more emotional comfort before having sex.

On the other hand, if a sexual frame would have been set earlier, the rules would have been different... and more in your favor for having casual quick and dirty sex.

The frame affects the rules of the interaction. Frame control is your tool to set YOUR rules that favors YOUR desired outcome.

I know you edited my articles for GC.... but I would reread my two articles on sexual frames if I were you.

She also mentioned (after she’d gone) that she hadn’t seen my comics (the ones i’d told her i was going to show her as an excuse to extract her home) with a sad smilie.

That's just a way for her to set up a second meeting. It is plausible deniability - like women forgetting toothbrushes and shit.

This might tie into that bit about not feeling appreciated. The plausible deniability evaporated and my game was laid bare, and this might have helped pave the way to LMR city.

If guys fucks and dump her it makes her feel bad... unless they are perceived as lovers, because that's just what they do... and she won't take that personally. A guy who is not perceived (aka framed) as a lover will make her feel underappreciated if they just fuck and dump.

The Frames dictates the rules.
Also, we didn’t drink more than 1.5 small beers each, so nobody was drunk. Maybe she likes to drink a little bit more to help switch off her brain, she’d said she couldn’t calm the voices even with meditation anymore…

Hard to tell.. alcohol can also open up other cans of worms.

Best,
Alek

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Amazing reply, Teevs! A lot to digest, thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot this with me :)

>