Baron

Space Monkey
space monkey
I am a little bit scared of using the sex-talk approach here in Poland, since not all girls seem to be so open about it.
You'd be surprised!

How do you know? Is this an assumption or are you talking from experience?

(If I ask them straight about a personal sexual experience they might feel uncomfortable).
The fact that you use the word 'might' kind of tells me your answer.

I just need to find a way to introduce and treat the topic very softly, and specially, to avoid being seen as a player.
You know what's worse than being seen as a player? Being seen as a pussy. You want to do sex talk but you don't want to be seen as a player? That doesn't make sense. So, what impression do you want to give her? A guy who likes to talk about sex but is saving himself for marriage? Or even worse, a guy who like to talk about sex but doesn't get any sex? hahaha. That's really gonna tickle her fantasies. I'm glad most dudes think like this otherwise I'd be out of the game.

EDIT: Don't take the above personally. I used to think the same way so I'm slagging off my younger self as well. And even now I have to remind myself at times not to play the Sir Lancelot gentleman.

Last edited:
>