Sexless First Date

Sam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Dear all,

I didn't intend to write this until I read one of Chase's latest posts. According to this, kissing a woman might lead you away from having sex with her in a second date. Bellow I will briefly describe a specific situation. I would like to know your views about it.

Last Saturday I went out with male friends. As I enter the lounge bar and before I even order my drink at the bar, I start talking to beautiful woman next to me. To make the long story short: she showed clear interest; I arranged a meeting with her for the very next day; We exchanged numbers. On Sunday I called and we met for a drink at 9 pm. I kissed her within 40 minutes and she received my move very warmly (she even touched me during the kiss on my face..sort of passionate-romantic style). It was Sunday, and on Monday I had to wake up early. I didn't intend to take her home, so I ended the interaction 2 hours later.

On Wednesday I call her. She didn't reply.
On Thursday I send her a simple message: "How are you, T?"
Her: "Hey, I am fine, just really really busy..."
Me: "Good. If you can make it, let's meet during the weekend."
Her: "I don't think I will have time, sorry..."
Me: "No problem. Did you enjoy our last meeting?"
Her: "Yes, it was nice. I will let you know, if I have time to meet"

After that I did nothing more and I decided to make myself a scarce resource to her.

Do you think this is a lost case? Was it that lethal not to proceed with her on the first date? Can it be reversed? Could she genuinely be busy?

P.S. She came dressed very casually. Nothing like her feminine outfit when I first met her. I didn't get for one moment the impression that she wanted something more and I even consider her really self-disciplined based on things she said: having a lot of deadlines etc.

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Based on my experiences (even though I cannot go to bars yet) When you kiss a women before you are at an intimate place, such as your home she already knows what you are after. so when you kiss her and you were to invite her home you are not leaving any Plausable Deniability. (This answere is stated as well in some of Chases posts). So in essence you should not have kissed her before bringing her home, and you should have invited her home, saying we should go watch a movie, or chases favorite "grabbing a nightcap".

As to her responding with she doesnt have time to meet up, I have come across this many times, and If a women say's this on two different occasions (where you are trying to get her out again) from my experience she is genuinly not interested and is just her nice way of saying I do not want to go out with you, instead of actually telling you. (women right? should just say it straight up as to not waste my or your time).

I would drop contact because I know from experience if a women is genuinly interested in you she will make time for you, and contact you. So I would procure other prospects. Hope this helps.

Cheers

The Tool

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Sam,

To answer your question directly, I say continue to pursue other girls. If she's really interested she'll contact you, you've done enough already. "We all make time for what we want" Lyfe Jennings With that said, one of the things you should avoid in the future, is sending a "How are you?" text. It comes across as needy, I've read that off girlschase. I can tell you from experience girls avoid neediness like the plague.

What you could've said is, "Hope your week started off great, Sam :)" This gets her more engaged and wanting to talk to you and it shows more emotion than a simple "How are you?".

Take care,

Just Dave

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ha thanks dave, read it over and I did not exactly answere directly HA! thanks for clarifying

>