FR+  Sexual vibes.. Kiss and sm close to cold

WinnerWinner

Space Monkey
space monkey
NG weekend day, around 00:00-03:00

Seems like I got more confident and my desire for girls have gone up a notch last few days.

I feel sexual when I look at girls body and also eye contact.. it's a fantastic feeling and I get how you can easily get sex-addicted.. such a powerful feeling when it's new girls.

I'm more dominant and give less of a damn about rejections.

One girl I would like to continue conversion on sm and she's like.. I'm not that into it/you.. while walking away with her 2 girls friends..

I didn't feel bad.. just a bit out of energy after listening to her talk..

Danced with girl who looked drugged.. she rreeeeeallly enjoyed herself and danced in slowmo.. good practice for leading and sexual vibes.. she was ok into me at first but the drug must have had her return back to her own world for the enjoyments sake and so she was a flirt.. tested the waters and she said no at a point so I stopped.

Later other guy dances with her and I steal her and she wants to come to me.. so yeah.. not sure what she was all about lol but I wasn't going to stay with her all night bc. She evaded my advances again...

FR+
Meet 2 girls sitting with wing. At first they are a bit cold.. shortly after they warmed up a lot and the brunette with fringes, I liked, was laughing at everything I said and had these cute, charming, hopeful eyes when looking at me..
my wing bailed me 3 minutes in the interaction and luckily her friend was not too bad so she didn't cockblock at first..

I sit beside brunette and 2 minutes in we make out.. it was very natural and sexy.. we exchange sm and kiss and I look for my wing..

F**ked it up by returning to them later when I found out my wing went home.. asked another guy in the bar if he could wing me and he was all on..

when I got back to the girls, I looked behind me and he got Harry potters blanket or something.. gone.. I sit with the girls.. mainly just brunette and kiss more and talk a little.. eventually blonde cockblocks.. very bad to wait for it to happen basically..

Had a good night.. asl felt my energy was too low later and I couldn't be as powerful in my intent..

Btw. Also got my soda paid by a guy.. another place, bartender gave me a free tonic.. didn't think much about it at the time.. pretty nice

so many cute two sets in the other place but I was solo now and my coach taught be those sets are the hardest when you are solo

girl laid on the ground outside the cocktail bar.. I see she's cute so lie beside her and she liked it a lot.. we talk maybe 30 seconds with flirty eye contact and her 2-3 friends come and one wants to pull her up but she doesn't take her hand. I stupidly took her hand and then she took her other friends hand as well.. she hates me for it I could tell soon after.. lesson learned hopefully!!
Definitely could have made that experience much more adventurous like "have you ever tried to kiss like this before?" While looking deeply and sexually into her eyes lying beside her and then see her reaction to it.. I think it is 7-8/10 probability she would become even more excited..

Continuing FR+...
The cute brunette I made out with were 5-6/10 interested in engaging on Sm throughout the weekend.. before I f**ked it up she was around 9-10/10 I am sure.. will see if it can be saved but so many cute girls out there I feel I can just test the waters and risk being all about value with this brunette...

-WW

>