Sexually rigid women

Prehistoric

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Has some of you ever noticed how, regardless of your skill, there are some girls who are much more rigid sexually than others. By rigid I don't men that they have consciously given themselves rigid rules when it comes to when and with whom to have sex. I mean that they actually have some sort of internal emotional block with respect to sex and have to make a great effort to overcome that, and when they actually meet a man that is an expert and knows how to generate attraction it makes things even harder for them because on one side they feel the attraction but on the other they still have this deep emotional block.

I remember a girl literally trembling before we started intercourse, and no she wasn't a virgin.

What's your advice? Leave them because after all they need a psycho-analyist more than a sexual partner?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
PrehistoricMan,

PrehistoricMan said:
What's your advice? Leave them because after all they need a psycho-analyist more than a sexual partner?

It's rather the previous sex, emotions wasn't handled very well. and when she's not passive aggressive because she likes you, She's in two worlds.

Comfort here will be key.

Zac

Nova

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
give them a slap on the ass :)

i joke - although that could work in some certain situations. girls display this rigidness for different reasons. to know how to beat it you need to know why its there.

but honestly, just keep things moving and start going into her, give her a great time and in most cases shes going to lose herself in the moment - if your doing your job.

>