sexually shy and inexperienced bf

deletedaccount

Space Monkey
space monkey
my bf is really shy when it comes to sex and has to make everything a joke for a lot of complex reasons but it makes me feel like he doesnt want me as much as I want him and sometimes it feels like hes doing me a favor by having sex which is so stupid but idk how to get him to initiate more and come out of his shell. Im his first girlfriend so he's scared of coming across as creepy but obviously its not creepy hes my guy ya know idk how to help him get past that mental block. its just making both of us insecure

johndoe

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi there girlchasing,

If it helps, I had an ex that once pushed me away and denied me because I cracked a joke just as we were escalating towards sex. She said it spoiled the mood. This got us talking about our preferences, and actually helped us understand each other better.

Bringing up differences like these is actually pretty healthy for a relationship IMO, provided both parties are open and willing to talk about their insecurities. Plus, regardless of how your guy reacts, it's always a good thing to voice your displeasures -- even if you end up not being able to talk about it, it teaches your parter about what your boundaries are: https://www.girlschase.com/content/operant-conditioning-your-romantic-relationships

P.S. We ended up having sex anyway after our talk.

>