Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
From another thread
@ElderPrice @Chase
I can tell you for me a few of the things that got me past different plateaus I hit at the intermediate level:

• One was resolving to work on being very sexy, which took me on a 9-month tour of really working hard on everything about my appearance and interaction style. I even went so far as to adopt the look/fashion of the types of guys I considered “sexy douchebags” that girls seemed to dig so much… I really disliked these guys’ style… but as soon as I adopted it, surprise, women started treating me like a sexy douchebag too. Sexualizing my conversations more and using more touch sooner into interactions and escalating it faster was a part of this for me too

@ElderPrince,

Well, I'm not on Instagram and don't keep websites of douchebag-looking guys handy...

However, I did a quick search for "sexy douchebag" and found a few sites with some photo collections.

This one's a bit old, but it gives you an idea of what I mean:

Here's another one, also from around the same time period:

This one's got some more recent pics... start from page 2:

Chase

From the photos linked, specifically acidcow and ebaumsworld. Here's a quick description:

- A few have sunglasses, over the eyes, indoors. A lot are extra large, and a lot have a red/maroon tint. Looking online you may have to search for 'violet' or something, as online colour lense can be much lighter than the photo when worn.
- Cap or hat worn indoors. Headbands for some instead of a cap.
- Some have wrist bands/bracelets, watchs and necklaces.
- Singlet on some of these guys. Short sleeve tee on top of long sleeve tee for some other guys. A handful had many buttons undone on their collar button shirt.
- Some have mohawks, but majority have short/medium spikey hair.
- Some are tanned(spray on?)
- Some are wearing regular fit jeans, in blue. Some board shorts. Others its unkown what type of pants/shorts.
- Some are muscles. Some are average. Most don't seem to be majorly overweight/underweight.

Are any of the things above "coincidences" and not considered sexy douchebag?

A lot or maybe most of the men are in their 20s. Is there an age limit to this style being effective?

Roundy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This is all looks like a certain fashion style that’s really dated to the 00’s… If you went around looking like this now I don’t think it’d say ‘sexy asshole’ as much as ‘out of touch’. These people were following trendy styles - which is part of what makes it obnoxious. I think in terms of a modern equivalent, look at all the guys wearing thug clothes (in Aus we have Culture Kings to shop at, not sure what you have wherever you are). Also get a buzz cut or fade, designer stubble and a piercing somewhere. I cut a little slit in my eyebrow, seems to go a long way ;)

assman93

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
yeah, I have been thinking along these lines lately. I would echo @Roundy's point that the noughties look is a bit passe. I recently got a short spiky haircut, have been hitting the gym regularly, and wearing more form-fitting sexy shirts paired with jeans and height-enhancing boots. Thinking about also accessorizing with a shark tooth necklace.

Last edited:
>