FR  She blocked me but stares at me all the time...

batman12

Space Monkey
space monkey
So I'm a senior in college and the year just started. There was this community event where I met this girl who I think is literally beyond beautiful. The first night was just normal chit chat here and there... but I managed to get her instagram! I messaged her later that night and I got a response. Then I asked her out to coffee and she never responded... So I just asked her if she'd like to make out sometime... she blocked me.

I kinda gave up at this point, but a week later I was shopping at Walmart and I saw her with two of my other friends and they walked towards me and I just said "hey guys" as we crossed paths. I was literally just saying hi, I thought it was over, but she said hi in like a super flirty feminine voice.

So later I see her at another event and I just said hi. Again I got a really feminine hi and as she walked away she looked back with a smile. The eye contact kinda hanged there. So I tried talking to her and the people around her but I got nothing ... so I just kinda walked away and started talking to some other people. Later on she walks over and pets the dog in front of me... but she bends over right in front of me in a way where I see everything. Pretty sure it was on purpose... but I gave her space because … well I’m blocked.

The thing is a part of me thinks she’s playing hard to get but I really don’t know... the week after at another party, I was talking to another girl and the she was just kinda starring at me. For a long time… I even moved to the left and she was still starring at me.

So later I created another instagram and I messaged her. She never responded to any of them… but I thought she was reading them, so I messaged her saying we should go on a date. Meet me at the hammocks at 7 ... She didn’t respond, but she showed up. But she only stayed for 10 minute... The thing is that she’s a worker there and one of her friends told me that’s the reason why she won’t date me and I’m pretty sure that’s why she won’t text me back but is super nice in person.

After ten minutes she left. 2 weeks passed … one of her guy friends came up to me and said “that I should move on.” I saw her later that night. I gave her space because I thought she’d eventually get a restraining order on me… but one of friends said she was starring at me again.

What do I do?

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Bro it seems here the main issue (from my cursory reading of your tale) is that you resorted to the interweb to say things to this girl you could have said in person.

I used to be a tour guide. Whenever I sent the tourists on my tours emails with attachments to my recommended restaurants and stuff and, if sending to a hot girl, then asked her out via email, I rarely got a “yes,” and, when I did, I could tell I looked weak in her eyes.

Nothing beats stating intent/showing intent directly or indirectly (either verbally or through SECT while jabbering about inane stuff or making her look inward, immersing her).

When you don’t grab your nutsack she treats you like an orbiter/emotional tampon.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The thing is a part of me thinks she’s playing hard to get but I really don’t know... the week after at another party, I was talking to another girl and the she was just kinda starring at me. For a long time… I even moved to the left and she was still starring at me.

I got you. :) I have the answer. I was that guy.

My girl cried. Lolx.

This is her.
She is struggling internally and it is something that you cannot do to help, change anything. You will try to make her chase you because she keeps staring and is not a common weird way.

Mentally, she wants you to be her boyfriend but because she has a boyfriend or guy who is like you (and that often is something you don't know)

She is struggling to move you in, inside her head. This is a real phenomenon. The "2 Boyfriend Paradox".

If there is a guy who is her boyfriend, or someone whom she is dating and he is very much like you, you will face this '2 Boyfriend Paradox'.

The ball is on her court and since females are risk averse, and you already established yourself as the boyfriend instead of fuckboy, then it is impossible to U-TURN, unless drastic actions.

So yeah, it's her more than anything else.

'2 Boyfriend Paradox'. This is not as common.

z@c+

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So I'm a senior in college and the year just started. There was this community event where I met this girl who I think is literally beyond beautiful. The first night was just normal chit chat here and there... but I managed to get her instagram! I messaged her later that night and I got a response. Then I asked her out to coffee and she never responded... So I just asked her if she'd like to make out sometime... she blocked me.

I kinda gave up at this point, but a week later I was shopping at Walmart and I saw her with two of my other friends and they walked towards me and I just said "hey guys" as we crossed paths. I was literally just saying hi, I thought it was over, but she said hi in like a super flirty feminine voice.

So later I see her at another event and I just said hi. Again I got a really feminine hi and as she walked away she looked back with a smile. The eye contact kinda hanged there. So I tried talking to her and the people around her but I got nothing ... so I just kinda walked away and started talking to some other people. Later on she walks over and pets the dog in front of me... but she bends over right in front of me in a way where I see everything. Pretty sure it was on purpose... but I gave her space because … well I’m blocked.

So later I created another instagram and I messaged her. She never responded to any of them… but I thought she was reading them, so I messaged her saying we should go on a date. Meet me at the hammocks at 7 ... She didn’t respond, but she showed up. But she only stayed for 10 minute... The thing is that she’s a worker there and one of her friends told me that’s the reason why she won’t date me and I’m pretty sure that’s why she won’t text me back but is super nice in person.

After ten minutes she left. 2 weeks passed … one of her guy friends came up to me and said “that I should move on.” I saw her later that night. I gave her space because I thought she’d eventually get a restraining order on me… but one of friends said she was starring at me again.

What do I do?
- getting her instagram was mistake number 1
- asking her for coffee the way you did mistake number 2.
- you double text after an invitation with "do you want to make out sometime" borderline social Asperger's territory...

she is not playing hard to get she thinks you have low social attractiveness level, low value due to your actions... move on for now, increase your social dynamics, then try again if you want, but for now move on.

batman12

Space Monkey
space monkey
Bro it seems here the main issue (from my cursory reading of your tale) is that you resorted to the interweb to say things to this girl you could have said in person.

I used to be a tour guide. Whenever I sent the tourists on my tours emails with attachments to my recommended restaurants and stuff and, if sending to a hot girl, then asked her out via email, I rarely got a “yes,” and, when I did, I could tell I looked weak in her eyes.

Nothing beats stating intent/showing intent directly or indirectly (either verbally or through SECT while jabbering about inane stuff or making her look inward, immersing her).

When you don’t grab your nutsack she treats you like an orbiter/emotional tampon.
You're right! She always smiles and opens up when I talk to her in real life. I just haven't tried asking her out in person yet because I thought it would be a no since she blocked me.

batman12

Space Monkey
space monkey
- you double text after an invitation with "do you want to make out sometime" borderline social Asperger's territory...

she is not playing hard to get she thinks you have low social attractiveness level, low value due to your actions... move on for now, increase your social dynamics, then try again if you want, but for now move on.
I'm rushing a frat so I think I should be moving up in the social hierarchy I guess... But I don't think I can move on. I really wanna pull off a Jim Halpert move...

Why was getting her instagram a mistake? What should I have done instead?
What was wrong with asking her to coffee?

I'm pretty anti social so I'm sorry.

Last edited:

batman12

Space Monkey
space monkey
I got you. :) I have the answer. I was that guy.

My girl cried. Lolx.

This is her.
She is struggling internally and it is something that you cannot do to help, change anything. You will try to make her chase you because she keeps staring and is not a common weird way.

Mentally, she wants you to be her boyfriend but because she has a boyfriend or guy who is like you (and that often is something you don't know)

She is struggling to move you in, inside her head. This is a real phenomenon. The "2 Boyfriend Paradox".

If there is a guy who is her boyfriend, or someone whom she is dating and he is very much like you, you will face this '2 Boyfriend Paradox'.

The ball is on her court and since females are risk averse, and you already established yourself as the boyfriend instead of fuckboy, then it is impossible to U-TURN, unless drastic actions.

So yeah, it's her more than anything else.

'2 Boyfriend Paradox'. This is not as common.

z@c+
Dude I know everyone's first answer is going to be to meet more girls, but I really want this one. Like I could see us married...

What should be my next step? I'm rushing a frat right now so I could become more of a fuckboy... but I really want to pull of a Jim Halpert!

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
How can you be "rushing a frat" (I assume this means you're in one of those Greek fraternities, where beer flows like pussy juice) and be "pretty anti social"?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm rushing a frat so I think I should be moving up in the social hierarchy I guess... But I don't think I can move on. I really wanna pull off a Jim Halpert move...

Why was getting her instagram a mistake? What should I have done instead?
What was wrong with asking her to coffee?

I'm pretty anti social so I'm sorry.
that is not the hierarchy i am talking about is the one within your 2 ears, I am talking about your level of social intuition/dynamics/attractive high odds strategy/ behaviors aka so called game

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Dude I know everyone's first answer is going to be to meet more girls, but I really want this one. Like I could see us married...
Get over her my man, you only gonna hurt yourself more...
She clearly is just trying to make you chase.
Why? Because girls, basically.
If she was interested, she would have accepted your invitation, or at least gave you some decent excuse as to why she can't.

The makeout message wasn't full "retard" (no offence to mentally challenged people, Hector apparently has some austistic clients that get more pussy than most guys lmao), I would have sent it myself, to a girl that actually seemed interested, in a playful way...
Not to a girl fucking ignoring me (unless I really didn't fucking care). Making another IG to message her after her blocking you though? I guess even if I fucked this girl I wouldn't do that, she better unblock me and apologize before I even dare to message her again, at least there (if you got her number maybe things would have been different?).
"Persisting" like that via internet just comes across as creepy and needy (in my opinion this is borderline digital stalking or something).
Next time you see her act friendly but don't give her too much attention, let her see you're cool without her (you already did this the first time, but then you just fucking got all emotional and needy all over again, so she ran to the hills again, she probably thinks everytime she leaves you becomes this creepy needy guy all of a sudden or something). Then after that, next time you see her, actually escalate with her in person, act cool, talk to her, touch her a bit so she sees you're not fucking weird, then ask her out, really casually, and take her number (assuming you can still act cool around her, by the way you're talking about her, it seems you're full on crushing and it's already over, mate)...

batman12

Space Monkey
space monkey

How can you be "rushing a frat" (I assume this means you're in one of those Greek fraternities, where beer flows like pussy juice) and be "pretty anti social"?
I’m trynna be more social... getting there!
If she was interested, she would have accepted your invitation, or at least gave you some decent excuse as to why she can't.

The makeout message wasn't full "retard" (no offence to mentally challenged people, Hector apparently has some austistic clients that get more pussy than most guys lmao), I would have sent it myself, to a girl that actually seemed interested, in a playful way...
Not to a girl fucking ignoring me (unless I really didn't fucking care). Making another IG to message her after her blocking you though? I guess even if I fucked this girl I wouldn't do that, she better unblock me and apologize before I even dare to message her again, at least there (if you got her number maybe things would have been different?).
"Persisting" like that via internet just comes across as creepy and needy (in my opinion this is borderline digital stalking or something).
Next time you see her act friendly but don't give her too much attention, let her see you're cool without her (you already did this the first time, but then you just fucking got all emotional and needy all over again, so she ran to the hills again, she probably thinks everytime she leaves you becomes this creepy needy guy all of a sudden or something). Then after that, next time you see her, actually escalate with her in person, act cool, talk to her, touch her a bit so she sees you're not fucking weird, then ask her out, really casually, and take her number (assuming you can still act cool around her, by the way you're talking about her, it seems you're full on crushing and it's already over, mate)...
No more messages over phone. Just going to wait u til I see her and just do a cold approach... Every time I talk to her in person she smiles so I figure it’s the texting her instead of asking directly to her face that is the problem.

Also, I only go for crushes and girls that I really really like nowadays... my bachelor days are behind me. She fits the criteria. If I can’t imagine myself being in a relationship with them, I usually just move on. I’m too busy with work to be a PUA...

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Also, I only go for crushes and girls that I really really like nowadays... my bachelor days are behind me. She fits the criteria. If I can’t imagine myself being in a relationship with them, I usually just move on. I’m too busy with work to be a PUA...
I know what you mean, just don't get too hung up on her...
But if you like her, go for it man!

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Yes It was he invited her for coffee, she hinted no by not responding then double down with let's make out I don't care who clients do this... it is a horrible strategy

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I’m trynna be more social... getting there!

No more messages over phone. Just going to wait u til I see her and just do a cold approach... Every time I talk to her in person she smiles so I figure it’s the texting her instead of asking directly to her face that is the problem.

It would not be a cold approach, but warm approach, since you know her, but Yeah maybe acknowledging that you messed up, "my bad for the silly messages I sent you I had couple of drinks when I sent them, I would have blocked myself, I don't blame you, can we start from I am batman12" maybe like that you come show social intelligence..

batman12

Space Monkey
space monkey
It would not be a cold approach, but warm approach, since you know her, but Yeah maybe acknowledging that you messed up, "my bad for the silly messages I sent you I had couple of drinks when I sent them, I would have blocked myself, I don't blame you, can we start from I am batman12" maybe like that you come show social intelligence..
ima try that! But tbh, I don’t know when I’ll see her again...

But honestly, I just realized... I auto - rejected myself. I was so hung up on the fact that she blocked me on insta that I didn’t pay attention to the fact that she was throwing me a hella signals in real life. The lingering eye contact, the starring, hovering next to me, bending over in front of me... I didn’t think I could actually land her so I kinda just gave up. I’m an idiot... hopefully her attraction hadn’t expired yet.

>