She wants to cheat on her fiance with me

zeroman2

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi Beginner Here

So I meet this girl through work (I work at a hunted house in September - November). she also came to through the job with her boyfriend (now Fiance). my initial take on them was they were a cute couple.

Months later she was upset on Facebook about her boyfriend about something. So as a friend I PM here to see what's up (Because this isn't the first time a female friend complain about her boyfriend to me). She said that he is always working and when his home his on his video game. I simply said try to work it out and make a compromise. Months later she invited me to her fiance birthday party. I was their, talk with them and there friends a little bit and that was it.

Now I'm not blind. I noticed she has given me signs of interest for a while now. But I know a couple of women with Boyfriends, Fiance's, and Husbands that show me signs. But I don't do nothing about it. The worst thing I do is light flirtation that it.

now speed up to just a few Hours ago. she invited me to her engagement party, No biggie. However everything kinda change when I logged in my Instagram account a few hours later. One of those fake profiles add me as a friend. So just for shit's and giggles I decided to look at the website they were adverting. it was for one of those dating site (no strings attach sex type of site).

(I try one of those site in the past didn't work for me. Mainly because of money also I didn't believe half those girls are real)

So out of Curiosity I decided to browse the local girls on the site. Load and behold I see her name and picture on there and I look. Minutes later she notice I browse through her profile and sent me a wink on there.

Now I look up about Cheating prior to this. I believe she is mainly doing this out of Boredom. Maybe if she just had a boyfriend I might think about it. But since it's her Fiance (and she's in my social circle) I don't think I should do it.

My Questions are.

1. What do I do with women with Fiance's and Husbands that show me they want to have and affair with me? (Because like I said above there has been a few that show me signs)

2. How do you fell about those "No Strings Attach Sex" sites? Do you fell they Help or Hurt game (if the site is legit).

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Don't you have other options?

If you did would you pursue her?

Would you really like to screw over her fiance? it's ok if you say yes. Seriously there is no better way to dominate another guy than to fuck his wife. Right behind that is to physically beat the living shit out of him, followed by destroying his reputation in the public. Both of which you my have to do if you fuck his fiancee. In for a penny, in for a pound. If you are gonna do it , Do it for the right reason. to destroy that fucker's life...

zeroman2 said:
Hi Beginner Here

My Questions are.

1. What do I do with women with Fiance's and Husbands that show me they want to have and affair with me? (Because like I said above there has been a few that show me signs)

2. How do you fell about those "No Strings Attach Sex" sites? Do you fell they Help or Hurt game (if the site is legit).

1) the only sign that they want to cheat is her hand on your penis. Everything up to that point is flirting.

2) There are always strings attached to Sex. Even ONS's you just gotta have a metaphorical knife to cut the ones that tie on. I think most of them are just hackers trying to get CC#'s

zeroman2

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thank You Fuck This for the Advice

Also yes I have few option its just I never ran into a situation like this before (and as far as I know no articles) were a women with a fiance/husbands comes on to you.

The only time i would even think about sleeping with a women that has a Fiance/Husband is either a ONS or I really, really, REALLY, don't like the guy and I'm just doing it for spit.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Willing to lose the social circle?
Any financial incentives missing?

We can always do the 'Donald Trump' and no one cares. Because we all know we all bullshit. :)

If girls want to cheat, they will cheat. and this is a clear signal. She will suck somebody. It's a matter of who.

IS she in power or are you holding more power there in the social circle? the last dealbreaker.

ZAc

zeroman2

Space Monkey
space monkey
No I'm not willing to lose my Social Circle ZacAdam

That why I said in my first post that I'm not going to do it.

Also I'm holding more power in the Circe

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
zm2,

Fucking people's wifes is abit far stretch for most people. :) Unless you have power (which you have) + resourceful (money, etc), i usually won't recommend doing it.

But hey, we all do what we all have to do.

Zac

>