FR  Shit tests slowing down the seduction and lack of patience

S_G

Rookie
Rookie
So I wanted to share this interesting FR, I will be further corresponding from this account

I have been away from doing all of these approaches during the COVID period and am having to do more of this, in part due to having to be more at social locations, in this case at a University.

So last week, I came to a class which has already started about 50 minutes prior to me arriving. So upon arriving and entering the auditorium which had quite an important number of people inside, I make sure to check out which females are there and sitting alone and are quite attractive.

The auditorium is of a rectangular format with two rows on the sides in order to go from front to back and in order and given the only 2 access points on either sides, all attendees sit in this same aisle meaning that everyone would have to be moved if one person wants to get inside that aisle.

So I notice this nice looking girl, sitting in one of these classroom aisles, not totally on the side next to the entry points but not really in the center where she would be isolated by other people and most importantly she was sitting alone (it is actually not that complicated to find girls alone given how many people are in such auditoriums).

So I arrive in the middle of the lecture, entering the classroom as the lecture was ongoing and sat next to her. First I sat 2 places away from her in order to make this seem as natural as possible (looking like I just arrived and was trying to figure out my stuff) and then after putting my bag and everything and once I realized she took a break from taking notes, I came 2 seats closer and asked her if I have missed a lot from the course given that I arrived so late.

It turned out she was a sort of exchange student from southern Europe who did not speak the local language well, or rather she didn't feel as confident speaking in it so we switched to English instead.

So given that this was in class and not in a venue, I need to put into perspective that we were speaking but also at the same time listening to what the guy was saying though the course was kind of optional and just a bunch of talk, nothing really complicated.

So we spoke in this was back and forth, I asked her about where she was from in her country, turned out I knew the area quite well, I told her I actually from another country as well. We discussed how her exchange worked and how expensive cost of living was in this country compared to how affordable our home countries were,... and all that kind of good stuff. Every now and then as the teacher spoke about his stuff, if I interrupted him for a prolonged time, I made sure to let the girl know what she had missed so she didn't worry about losing the topic a bit or even explained it to her shortly.

I made sure to escalate the touch and make her closer physically to me even though I didn't make it to heavy in class.

I touched her arm a few times on purpose with my hand and elbow when talking to her and to get her attention.

Additionally because she had the pdf of the course on her computer on which she was also taking notes, I had to put myself close over her desk to check her computer screen which made us both physically close, with my head next to hers. Literally if my beard wasn't as short as it currently is, my beard would have ended up in her hair already. I did that constantly, she felt totally confortable with it.

So then after 1 hour 10 of us spending time together in this way, this is when the interaction kinda went downhill, or rather, it took a very funny turn, partly because of my mistake:

So after the course was done, we exited the building together and headed out, I mentioned how nice the weather is for once in this country.

Then on the way back, I asked her if she had a local phone number (of the country in which we are currently) or if she only had one of her home country, so given that she said she didn't have any local one, I asked for the one of the home country.

I jokingly said "I won't call you of course on the home country one but the WhatsApp and telegram of it would be usable".

So this sneaky girl started what I now presume to be shit testing or just generally speaking causing problems in my seduction but starting to ask me why I need her phone number for...

Her:
Why do you want my phone number ?

Me:
What do you mean ?

Her:
What do you need my number for ?

Me:
Well why not ? At least for you to send me your notes that you sent during the class afterwards (said calmly and confidently but very confused inside)

Her:
Ok, well now I'm in a hurry and I have to go, so let's figure this out next Friday during the next class (so given that this class takes place on Fridays only and I have only this class together with her)

So from here I was a bit confused and was unable to find what to do from where the conversation was going cuz until now I have never had a girl cause me issues in my seduction and so given that, I started thinking for a minute that she may be married or she may just feel uneasy with a guy from the country where I'm from. (I thought she was worried that I'd cut her in 2 and sell her organs or smth).

*Btw, I now kinda of understand this is irrational but you can imagine that at the moment I did not have enough to process everything so I was just outright confused...

So from here I did smth stupid which I now regret, I guess I acted like these stereotypical men who usually get their way with women but they get rejected by this one girl and get frustrated...

Instead of trying to get the conversation into any other direction, I just acted selfishly and thought that since "I have better things than to waste time pursuing a woman who is either married or is scared of me", I may as well just "eject" from the situation and not waste my time, and so I did:

Basically, I just stopped walking up the street together with her and just turned left to wherever else I would be heading and even took a noticeable "breath noise" kinda like what parents do when their children disobey and they want to spank them because they have enough of their bullshit.

I may have said "ok also" but I'm really not sure at this point.

I frankly think that this reaction of mine was so stupid and stereotypical, I should have at least said smth like:

"Ok, bye then, we'll discuss later since you're in a rush, it's better to do things later well than now badly"

But at least I'm glad she didn't hear my breath as she has gone a bit further away from me, otherwise she could feel rejected by some guy who is just an outright asshole who doesn't care about her and just leaves cuz he just wants to fuck.

Honestly, now if I could go back in time, I would have just respond smth like:

"I would want your number to invite you on a date" or some variation of this, maybe the same thing said in a more neutral way saying it's for both her notes and to invite her, maybe said jokingly so she doesn't feel too much tension about it. But unfortunately, such great ideas always come afterwards !

Regardless of how small it is, I do feel bad about my fuckup

In my opinion, it's unlikely to be her lack of interest given how close we sat and the fact that she seemed interested generally (though I can't rule it out), I also don't think she felt uncomfortable or that she was autorejecting because of her being married, though I can't totally rule that out totally either.

So I would say this is a shit test...

So I basically would want to get some thoughts from you about this interaction and what the hell happened here judging on your experiences and also, if you have any ideas on what I should do from this point on, do let me know.

I think I can figure something out once I see her again, joking about how she didn't want me to invite her on a date or anything else, acting ballsy but just trying to bring the interaction in the right direction and making her confortable cuz me leaving without saying anything must have not done anything good to her. But I'd you have any creative suggestions on what to do based on your experiences, do let me know, I would happily find inspiration in them.

I will see her anyway this Friday and wether she wants to further shit test me or even hit my head with a frying pan, I won't back down until I can taste her beautiful lips and other parts of my body can taste her other areas.

Of course, waiting to see her this Friday was quite a long time so I made sure to meet other prospects in this meantime, so far I met 2 but unlike this one, I do kinda like motivation to pursue them, I am honestly not as interested in them as I am in her. And just to be clear, I usually make sure to meet girls during the day (Daygame) and in not very crazy places as I would rather have more decent girls whom I would enjoy keeping for some time rather than a crazy one who would disgust me after a few days.

In any case, I'm glad to contribute to this community again and I wish everyone a good hunt !

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
you're slowing down the seduction by not working on defining your relationship, together.

that's what she wants here. she's actually trying to move it forward!

don't be afraid to find out what you both want from each other :) this will bring you closer together if you can handle it correctly, but you must look at her behavior as trying to help things along, rather than pushing them backwards.

If you were to go back and redo it, the best answer to the exchange would be invitational to show understanding of where you're both at, while maintaining the mystery: "i'm not quite sure yet but you and I are really getting along! how about we keep talking and see what we can figure out together?"

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
She was interedted in a student to student interaction, you were intersted in a romantic interaction, as soon as you ask for the number she realized this and she was not interested... there was 0 shit test, that is not a shit test. Your timing was off.

S_G

Rookie
Rookie
@fog , I guess you're right. I just was so fucking confused because of her questions that I kinda just left the conversation but it's clearly my bad to some large extent.

After remembering it thoroughly, saying that she was not interested is simply incorrect. But I know this community has many men who have important insecurities or didn't get women yet and need practice but either way it's important not to think out of insecurity here.

Put simply, women don't just reject as human beings the men they're not interested in, they put them in the friend zone, i.e they wouldn't want to have anything with them but other than that, interacting and even being friends with them is a fine thing, a girl who is uncomfortable dealing with some sort of lower man wouldn't mind leaving them their contact information if it benefits her in some way... All sorts of benefits and girls do have "male friends" to whom they're not attracted to, so getting new male friends would be to her detriment.

In this case, the scenario wouldn't apply at all here, given that the girl enjoyed very much my touch, we laughed together and we did enjoy our time together for what is meant to be a very boring University class. If she really didn't like it, she would've done SMTH against me sitting a few centimeters from her with my beard in her face. Or she could just move her body so I can't keep myself that close, not stay there and collaborate.

The only detail here which is really specific and why I do think this was a shit test is simply that the way in which she said it was meant to somehow get under my skin. I mean, I've been with thousands of girls at this point, including even a model who was quite difficult but funnily enough none of them ever created issues when I asked for their numbers....in fact they complied as I was doing the man's job and they just followed suit more or less cooperatively.

I mean you may not get it from my description here but I mean just so you understand the picture, her face had that sneaky little smile with one eye closed (because of the sun in our face) and looking at me and asking me questions:
What I need the number for ? Why I need it for ? Etc...

I think your interpretation is correct also, I had one girl annoy me with similar questions asking me "if you physiologically can't be friends with women then what are we ?"

And she clearly wanted that final confirmation that she's my girl or what not.

But indeed you're also right that had I reacted well, it would've brought us closer and if she had agreed to meet this week, we would have already gotten somewhat intimate by now.

@fog , the fact that you notice such subtleties shows the experience you have.

It's quite funny actually
now that I think about it afterwards. Like it was ironic almost, she was trying to be edgy and scare me/ get under my skin in some way whilst I just got confused, decided that I was wasting my time and left, now it may look like I was uninterested also. What a stupid situation. I'm also certain it she didn't have a boyfriend or that she was married or what not.

But reacting in the way which you mentioned (or joking about the date) would've solved the matter for sure.

But in any case, next time I see her, I think it'll be best to deal with the consequences of this rather than act like nothing happened. After talking to her for a bit and make sure she's relaxed and then I'll just joke/mention how "she refused to give me her number and maybe I wanted to invite her on a date ... But she'll never know now".

I was actually about to ask for advice but I think I kinda figured it out myself in the end...

@fog, btw, I saw some of your reports, you're doing pretty good actually. I think sometimes making yourself pursue the girl a bit harder. Like the Peruvian chick with whom you sensed the attraction, I guess it was obvious you had smth going on, I think you should have taken the extra step.

You may have even said something openly about it even if it showed interest, I mean if our goal is not to lose the girl with whom you have reached that level of closeness that fast.

That being said, I think I can also learn smth from you, as it isn't very natural for me to switch to sexual topics with women (maybe it's just cultural from me, the way I am) so I mostly escalate through touch and when we're already physically close, then I may say smth and even then, I usually prefer to keep on escalating and escalating until we're eating each other's faces or more than that...

>