Should you be considerate and risk looking needy?

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Dudes! With being in lockdown I've fucked up a bit with typical texting and allowed myself to get sucked into conversation.

I found out this girl had a guy that used to follow her, and was concerned he seen something on social media that would give away where she is.

She hasn't replied in a day, which would be cool accept the above story. I wouldn't care and let her get back when she wants to, don't want to be needy. But I think I'd look incredibly inconsiderate if I don't check in after what she told me.

Thoughts?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
At some point Women have to manage their own lives. Situations that they have from before they met you are pre-existing conditions.

You are not responsible for those and they should play into your mindset only as a "keep/drop the girl" decision.

At this early stage in the relationship, there are other people who are closer to her than you are and you are not obligated to get in the Splash Zone of her drama.

That said re engage her at your normal interval. Don't concern yourself with something you didn't create or don't control.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
is the other guy a stalker or are you worried about competition?

exactly, this was just an opportunity from op to say something such as: "I hear you, i hate when women do this shit to me and don't take hints, i had women come to my house unannounced, egg/key my car if they did not get their way specially when you give them couple of orgasms (see what i am doing here bringing a bit of sexual prizing), is awful, i get what you are saying.... Now i know you know this but now that we are on the subject, I am good at reading women and getting hints, if me and you work out or not, you will never have to deal with stalkish/psycho type behavior from me, and do me a favor i hope you can reciprocate(make her qualify)"

^see you can turn things like this in opportunities to subcommunicate attractiveness

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Fuck This thanks dude! You're right that I don't have any obligation to get involved. (Not that I was even offering) and I think this is a big splash zone I want to avoid.

@Skills dude! Thanks for the reply. I actually done some sexual prizing with this similar to your examples and have actually had my car keyed and girls follow me so I can relate and understand. My main concern was for her safety after not hearing back from her knowing she was going out after she told me that her stalker has found where she's moved to.

Thanks dudes!

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Fuck This thanks dude! You're right that I don't have any obligation to get involved. (Not that I was even offering) and I think this is a big splash zone I want to avoid.

@Skills dude! Thanks for the reply. I actually done some sexual prizing with this similar to your examples and have actually had my car keyed and girls follow me so I can relate and understand. My main concern was for her safety after not hearing back from her knowing she was going out after she told me that her stalker has found where she's moved to.

Thanks dudes!

oh gottcha! i have 0 problems texting saying "having heard from you, kind of worried about you after our last convo. is everything ok?" 0 issues being vulnerable in this situation...

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
oh gottcha! i have 0 problems texting saying "having heard from you, kind of worried about you after our last convo. is everything ok?" 0 issues being vulnerable in this situation...
My hesitation came from a little bit of negative compliance from her lately. Using your post about gaming using Corona virus I messaged her saying I wanted to see her before we went into lockdown and we didn't. She pinged me a few days after and hinted at meeting, I tried to arrange a meet and she brought up that we can't and I couldn't get past the objections.

Due to this I didn't want to look needy, it was really late and I knew she'd be in bed so thought I'd wait until the morning. Her friend messaged asking if I'd heard from her which I hadn't which was a little worrying at that moment. A couple hours later she messaged with what I'd assume to be an excuse for a late reply but considering the messages from her friend might be true or a elaborate lie.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
My hesitation came from a little bit of negative compliance from her lately. Using your post about gaming using Corona virus I messaged her saying I wanted to see her before we went into lockdown and we didn't. She pinged me a few days after and hinted at meeting, I tried to arrange a meet and she brought up that we can't and I couldn't get past the objections.

Due to this I didn't want to look needy, it was really late and I knew she'd be in bed so thought I'd wait until the morning. Her friend messaged asking if I'd heard from her which I hadn't which was a little worrying at that moment. A couple hours later she messaged with what I'd assume to be an excuse for a late reply but considering the messages from her friend might be true or a elaborate lie.

bro! good but please when you post put the whole story so, i don't change the response a million time... Also i may need to do new corona virus post, i don't think is a right time for new vagina.... i am personally declining vagina, that post was on a time were the corona was barely here things have changed...

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Skills dude! I'll try and include more info in future, I've been trying to keep my posts short to avoid putting in a lot of what could be unnecessary detail and I have a tendency to write a lot.

Yeah the situation has changed drastically since that post. I thought it was appropriate when I told her I wanted to see her as we weren't in lockdown at that point but knew it was coming soon so tried to use it. No success but might as well fire your shot when you can.

>