Should you date girls that your not that excited about?

FunkMaster69

Space Monkey
space monkey
Title says it all. I've found myself meeting woman that I just think are meh. I usually pass on them because I wanna date someone that I like and who excites me. But I've noticed that as I've been getting older, there has been less and less women around me. Many of them are getting cuffed and of the ones left, the quality seems to be getting lower and lower... A lot of single moms too.

The thing is that I think my standards are too high... looking back now, I could have fucked or married like 100 different ladies. Seriously I could have gotten married back in high school to one of the ladies in my honor classes if I wasn't so obsessed with cheerleaders who didn't think I was their type (skinny little virgin...). There aren't that many women who impress me or blow me away... especially nowadays that I'm not in college anymore. The last one that I met stopped talking to me. The one in college never even began talking to me. And the one in high school broke up with me.

So should I keep waiting until I meet another one, which could take a long time and whom I might not land considering history, or just say fuck it and date an average woman who would be delighted to have me? IDK I've always wanted to be with someone that I'm excited to date and brag about... but the thought of dating one of these woman who very excited to date me sounds very nice. I figured the relationship would be easy, and it would be a lot easier to even get the date in the first place. But deep down, I would know for sure that I settled... idk both choices seem wrong for some reason.

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human

have a read

>