FU  slide me that number HELP***

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
hey guys, last week when I got approached.

So I was sitting at this café shop, wearing an attention-grabbing jacket, of course with good facial hygiene and decent hairstyle

A group of women in their 30s, which I didn't care to even peek with my peripheral, I overheard some Latin language

Women in a pack of that age usually are travelers from a different country. One who gave me the napkin seemed to be in her 20s.

As she was leaving she came over to slide me the napkin she paced away quickly. After a few seconds realizing it was her number, I got up to approach, but she quickly went hid behind the car lol

1 woman from her group: "it's the blondie, she hiding behind the car, she is just shy"

( it was like 5 women, mostly mid age ones except for this cutie. So I was, whatever I'll just

On text, she was super coy and aloof and didn't respond too much

When I was on a call with her she initiated to end the call

Hey
who this?
is (madala), you just gave me your phone? :)

Her: "oh heyyyy you are just too handsome to pass (blah Bhabha)"
me: "you have an American accent, where are you from?"
her: "you are not going to say I'm pretty?!"
me: " I didn't get to see you clearly (done in a joking way)"
her: (Latin country), but I went to school in (state), but we should wait for our date"
me: "when are you free?"
her: "Wednesday, we should definitely get a (coffee shop).."
me: "cool I'll see you then :) "

I texted
"sent me a picture for your faceless profile :) "

"photo"

I responded with a "😘".

wait 2 days

me: "good morning 😉"
wait 1 day
me: "hey"
"how you doing?"

wait 1 day

"hey I'm making some plans for my week"
"I want to see you"
"let me know what your schedule is like"
"I have something to show you"
"want to get to know you better"
"😘🙃😉"

Yeah I understand it was a bit needy but I felt she needed a bit more warmth, but it could have gotten me in chasing...
Likely lost it, but would like to see what your guys thoughts are on this

Last edited:

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
When a woman approaches you like that you have to strike while the iron is hot.

I think the likelihood is that she did it on a dare from her friends, and the attraction is not genuine. don't contact her again unless she replies back.

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
When a woman approaches you like that you have to strike while the iron is hot.

I think the likelihood is that she did it on a dare from her friends, and the attraction is not genuine. don't contact her again unless she replies back.
Dont come PSMin on my posts.

I still remember your cunt comment back earlier this year, from a reports ive posted.

https://www.skilledseducer.com/thre...aving-my-dick-inside-of-you.25487/post-142097

Don't bother replying, your comments aren't appreciate nor are you saying anything useful

Last edited:

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Flame War: this post has been rated a "Flame War post" by forum members
Dont come PSMin on my posts.

I still remember your cunt comment back earlier this year, from a reports ive posted.

https://www.skilledseducer.com/thre...aving-my-dick-inside-of-you.25487/post-142097

Don't bother replying, your comments aren't appreciate nor are you saying anything useful
Hurts when someone calls out your true bullshit huh?
the difference between you and I is that I learned and followed the advice I give and as a result I get laid.
Your Butthurt comments show what a insecure twat you are.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
hey guys, last week when I got approached.

So I was sitting at this café shop, wearing an attention-grabbing jacket, of course with good facial hygiene and decent hairstyle

A group of women in their 30s, which I didn't care to even peek with my peripheral, I overheard some Latin language

Women in a pack of that age usually are travelers from a different country. One who gave me the napkin seemed to be in her 20s.

As she was leaving she came over to slide me the napkin she paced away quickly. After a few seconds realizing it was her number, I got up to approach, but she quickly went hid behind the car lol

1 woman from her group: "it's the blondie, she hiding behind the car, she is just shy"

( it was like 5 women, mostly mid age ones except for this cutie. So I was, whatever I'll just

On text, she was super coy and aloof and didn't respond too much

When I was on a call with her she initiated to end the call

Hey
who this?
is (madala), you just gave me your phone? :)

Her: "oh heyyyy you are just too handsome to pass (blah Bhabha)"
me: "you have an American accent, where are you from?"
her: "you are not going to say I'm pretty?!"
me: " I didn't get to see you clearly (done in a joking way)"
her: (Latin country), but I went to school in (state), but we should wait for our date"
me: "when are you free?"
her: "Wednesday, we should definitely get a (coffee shop).."
me: "cool I'll see you then :) "

I texted
"sent me a picture for your faceless profile :) "

"photo"

I responded with a "😘".

wait 2 days

wait 1 day
"how you doing?"

wait 1 day

"I want to see you"
"😘🙃😉"

Yeah I understand it was a bit needy but I felt she needed a bit more warmth, but it could have gotten me in chasing...
Likely lost it, but would like to see what your guys thoughts are on this
You messed up in the last text sequence you overreached... you should have open, give her chance to respond and at high point, are we still on for whateve date, is going to be fun, or give her a chance to bring it up.. then on day of encounter same thing. Open, at high point tonight we are going to have a blast, Let me know where u comming from to give u direction... always open, banter, assume close, give her opportinity to respond and if u want future projection but no needed... also dont schedule so far in advance...

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
wait 1 day
"how you doing?"

wait 1 day

"I want to see you"
"😘🙃😉"

1) send something more flirty to open:
Paging Dr Shy from (name of the coffe shop)....we need you to get to the front of the car and come to the ER, it's an emergency (siren emoji)!!!

2) flirty banter and soft close:
Lol, hey, how are you doing?
I'm good....I mean, there's only one thing bothering me.
- What?
That you didn't have more time to properly examine this super hot pacient, dear doctor.
So hot I think I have the fever (fire emoji, smirk emoji)
Would you care to measure my temperature?
- Lol, stop...I don't have my degree yet.
No problem, I can settle for a fine med student.
How is this day treating you?
- Blablabla
Nice!
Know what, we should def get together for a quick drink...check if there is really a vibe going between us.

3) if aloof, punish by removing attention, re-engage later, repeat the process....if positive, hard close with the place and time

>