so after 2 weeks of radio silence from me aka i diden't say anything. she texted me its the same girl from february

William Wallace

Space Monkey
space monkey
@William Wallace dude! So you seen her online on the gaming equivalent of social media? That's still not seeing her. You see dudes on this forum every night but you won't know who everyone on here is either.

Her weeb picture and name was aimed to please her boyfriend and could be a polite rejection to you. You might not even be on her radar anymore, or it was designed to get a reaction. Not messaging was a great idea and she should message you.

This is a soft next, I don't know how your last conversation ended but I'd have her reach out to you dude. If you want to low effort ping after a week or two feel free it'll reset some neediness.

Dates are great experience, think of them as auditions or interviews. I'd recommend going on a couple to meet more girls so you're not so focused on this one dude.

That travel distance is ridiculous, way too much effort dude. If you're going to see the museum anyway go for you. Be able to have fun on your own dude it's a valuable skill!
our last conversation ended with her writing some 1-5 sentences about finishing a school project she diden't like though i felt it was a shit test, and i didn't really wanna scold her for not caring about school. so i just send a thumbs up. shen then pinged me The Hey Hey!( about a week later) mai 29 i diden't respond immediately(heck i responded only an hour afterwards)

i think your right about the profile picture at this point and not being on the radar. Sigh i have 1 months window ish to meet her it where to happen

William Wallace

Space Monkey
space monkey
Okay guys i guess ill ping her tomorrow/2 days, i have no clue other then hey name, i saw Norway on fire(bait?) How did rest of school go? boring topic shows consideration though?

any last tips?

but the bait for the reaction man Argh its killing me the weeb stuff. at this point i want just send a meme You went full weeb? Never go full retard

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
If you think school is a boring topic avoid it, it screams provided not lover and if she's bored of you she doesn't want considerate she wants exciting. The whole point of baiting is to provide value and intrigue.

Avoid the weeb shit it's a reaction to what she's done and it annoyed you. Teasing and even negging in this instance isn't too bad it's ultimately your motive behind it that I find questionable and she might pick up on this. If the meme is funny and it's something you'd both get feel free but I think it's a reaction from you here

William Wallace

Space Monkey
space monkey
If you think school is a boring topic avoid it, it screams provided not lover and if she's bored of you she doesn't want considerate she wants exciting. The whole point of baiting is to provide value and intrigue.

Avoid the weeb shit it's a reaction to what she's done and it annoyed you. Teasing and even negging in this instance isn't too bad it's ultimately your motive behind it that I find questionable and she might pick up on this. If the meme is funny and it's something you'd both get feel free but I think it's a reaction from you here
today exactly 3-4 hoursUhm she pinged me on steam saying heyo

i responded more less within 5 m cause i was doing something else.... i diden't go into a longer discussion because A i was laughing my ass of B i had no clue to what to say so i freezed.
She purged Entire Profile of all Weeb stuff EVERYTHING Fucking, hahahaha not sure if i fucked up or not but i diden't really say anything interesting. Later status report will come she responded warmly to my warmer text i guess

William Wallace

Space Monkey
space monkey
okay so the panic mode went away, well ALL GAME text went away(el natural autismo mode went on) though i did try to get to voice chat, she used a poor excuse, to avoid it phone being dead not charged.

texting in general i think was a mix of shit tests and talk of interests? when i ended the text conversation for the night she responded Very warmly i think.

Me Good Night (insert name) it was fun talking(tried to figure out a way to say lovely but it was hard to do in swedish)

she
Yes! vi will talk soon! Good Night ^^.

should i be worried about this 180? as a redflag? or is this just women in general? i do think something happend to her and i'm the back burner as my friend theorized

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@William Wallace dude you should have been aloof and distant and even stopped texting her when she gave you a shit excuse, if she's texting you her phones not dead. That's just lazy behaviour and negative compliance. I wouldn't reward or enable that behaviour. Just my thoughts on that.

It ended warm and she reached out to you initially so possibly didn't do a bad job here.

Don't worry about the 180 it happens, mood swings and emotional 101 it can just be her nature. Maybe you are a back up here but set a good enough frame and lover vibe and you can be her no 1 lover dude

William Wallace

Space Monkey
space monkey
@William Wallace
It ended warm and she reached out to you initially so possibly didn't do a bad job here.
Don't worry about the 180 it happens, mood swings and emotional 101 it can just be her nature. Maybe you are a back up here but set a good enough frame and lover vibe and you can be her no 1 lover dude
how do i act aloof over and distant over text? short answers?

anyways it was not through a texting via phone or atleast not that i knew of, i diden't want to sound needy when she gave me the exuse and say what about the pc blah blah? right

but her phone was on steam when i messaged her an emoji 2 hours later and she responded immediately(on her computer or something)

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Yeah slow short answers is aloof over texts dude.

Good play, that would have been very needy. If you were talking through a PC and not through phone I think what you done was fine here. I would have still been a little distant.

William Wallace

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yeah slow short answers is aloof over texts dude.

Good play, that would have been very needy. If you were talking through a PC and not through phone I think what you done was fine here. I would have still been a little distant.
well short answers is just me in general most of the time, when talking over text/direct messages unless she writes me a paragrah and its impossible.

she told me she was building a fokker plane(ww1 fighter plane) i could probably made a shitty sex joke..... (want me to fokker you :). the same day. so not a new conversation just processing it here. do you think i should jump the wagon more often?

i just told me she should show it to me later when since finished tried to setup a reason for video chat.... and that I'm actually interested.

the response was warm. Yes :D i just need to put on the aileron and the landing gear :D

and well its later i sendt an emoji 2 hours later. and i felt like she was awaiting for me to respond as how instant the reply to emoji was

which might have been a bad thing as perhaps i should have pushed for voice chat/ video chat earlier as it was getting late when i did it.

i mean probably should have been very direct back in the time she said she wanted a DICKER MAX(its a vehicle but ye all know what it actually means) (2-3 months ago)

Question is should i send her message now? or should i wait for her to reach out again? I have intill 10 of august to setup meet

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
This depends what she replied to the emoji but she's agreed to a video chat to show you. This was a good link and you're actually interested in the model which is even better.

As for pushing sooner it depends how busy you were and how long it would take to finish. If it's another 2 day job 2 hours is fine, if it was a 10 minute job a faster reply confirming could have got you that call. Being busy is a good thing though and she clearly anticipated a reply.

As for messaging now, it depends did you message her last? Were you asking her something? Have you got something to reply to? Have you got value to provide? If you don't have value to add and she's ignored your last message don't reach out yet it'll look like you want her more than she wants you, you need to be comfortable away from her or you're chasing dude

William Wallace

Space Monkey
space monkey
This depends what she replied to the emoji but she's agreed to a video chat to show you. This was a good link and you're actually interested in the model which is even better.

As for pushing sooner it depends how busy you were and how long it would take to finish. If it's another 2 day job 2 hours is fine, if it was a 10 minute job a faster reply confirming could have got you that call. Being busy is a good thing though and she clearly anticipated a reply.

As for messaging now, it depends did you message her last? Were you asking her something? Have you got something to reply to? Have you got value to provide? If you don't have value to add and she's ignored your last message don't reach out yet it'll look like you want her more than she wants you, you need to be comfortable away from her or you're chasing dude

no she hasen't agreed to one, and i wanted to use it as a uhm exuse for one later or in that time but i lost it because well i was sorta busy.
she could just decide to send pictures. (aka she has agreed to show me) if she rejects that should i try that awww your wanna look pretty for me or something?

the last message was her my good bye good night. and her warm response we will talk soon.

i don't have anything of real value to show other then pulling shit up my arse i usually just play alot of video games currently which she can see....
i won't have anything of probably value in till next month. and the time is ticking

she sends a sitting bird or something like she was awaiting me i'm unsure of the true meaning of it i then sendt another one, and she repiled with another. and then i joked that we where having a 500 IQ conversation....

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
If you have nothing of value to add don't. If she messaged last and said talk soon it's technically neutral. You can reach out without it looking weird and can ask about the model. Tell her to show you in video call, if she doesn't and you think it's appropriate the you wanna look pretty for me? can work well here if it's calibrated. If not you look socially clueless.

William Wallace

Space Monkey
space monkey
If you have nothing of value to add don't. If she messaged last and said talk soon it's technically neutral. You can reach out without it looking weird and can ask about the model. Tell her to show you in video call, if she doesn't and you think it's appropriate the you wanna look pretty for me? can work well here if it's calibrated. If not you look socially clueless.
being socially clueless is my middle name i guess i should just go with the gut feeling on that one.

its more if i wanna start rolling the charisma dice for me (luck).
so i ended up sending a boring Good day Insert name how you donig. where i was gona talk push for the video chat........................ i think it failed but alright

Last edited:
>