LR  Social Circle Lay + Question on FSC

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This is a reference for me and anyone else who often cuts contact with girls they see nothing with. This is meant to be more informational than actually teaching any methods of going about seducing. To summarize I was able to bed a girl although we went nearly a year without meeting up. Toward the end I have a question regarding girls who won’t let themselves get with you. Well Regards

I recently got with this girl from my social circle spontaneously.

We’d texted on and off for like a year with month wide gaps in between, but I had never gotten the chance to see her because we’re no longer logistically connected and I was focused on girls I saw more of a shot with.

Mostly flirty, but when we did talk it’d be vaguely sexual or about meeting up “one day”. I had already gotten to know her pretty well so I assumed that the window for getting with her had closed so I’d been pretty low investment.

But to my surprise I managed to sleep with her (no date), while also being in a pretty bleh period emotionally.

I’m gonna spare you guys the actual dialogue prior to the meetup (unless someone asks) because my question is more on something she alluded to in conversation.

You see we have this mutual friend (a female) who pings me from time to time. Let’s call her elusive.

I’ve tried gaming elusive and she was receptive but i’d always run into a wall. It always puzzled me because there was another girl who i’d slept with who was friends with this girl who told me that elusive always spoke about me sexually.

And besides that I knew that she found me attractive.

I wanted to write her off as an attention seeker but it just didn’t seem like the case.

Anyway, while I was chilling with the girl I got with, elusive came up in the convo. My girl to put it simply says that her and elusive often talk about me (in a sexual way). And even encouraged my girl to fuck me!

Me being the narcissist I am I baited for more information and to put it plainly she say’s that elusive won’t fuck me because I already fucked with one of her friends.

I’d never considered this a reason but I guess it makes sense?

Is this some type of female state control or was this something else?

If any of you have ever experienced this or know a way around it let me know. Its not so much that I want to sleep with elusive but it always bothered me that a girl who was very clearly attracted wouldn’t go for my advances.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yeah a lot of girls will not do you if you did their friends (cause will ruin her social reputation and embarrassment), but most times than not you can still get them in isolation if she is up to fling, not taking you serious relationship... Sell her on secrecy, bring topics on how you are discreet and you don't kiss and tell, if on isolation... You have big intelligence so we know she likes you sexually, but the objection is you have slept with her friend, address this issue with the non judgment and secrecy angle...

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yeah a lot of girls will not do you if you did their friends (cause will ruin her social reputation and embarrassment), but most times than not you can still get them in isolation if she is up to fling, not taking you serious relationship... Sell her on secrecy, bring topics on how you are discreet and you don't kiss and tell, if on isolation... You have big intelligence so we know she likes you sexually, but the objection is you have slept with her friend, address this issue with the non judgment and secrecy angle...
How would you go about bringing this up without putting your foot in your mouth?

Since i’m selling her on secrecy wouldn’t it be too smooth to address her concerns outright without her ever telling me herself. I’d be addressing something she told her friend in confidence in which she told me in confidence.

Or does it even matter?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
How would you go about bringing this up without putting your foot in your mouth?

Since i’m selling her on secrecy wouldn’t it be too smooth to address her concerns outright without her ever telling me herself. I’d be addressing something she told her friend in confidence in which she told me in confidence.

Or does it even matter?

yes you don't throw the friend under the bus (that is projecting the opposite non secrecy) you bring the topic up as part of conversation indirectly...

>