LR  Social circle lay

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yesterday I wrote about a girl I met via social circle in my journal:

Was out with a mate last week and he told me a friend of a coworkers (C) had recently got out of a relationship and was looking for something not serious. The next week (last Tuesday) the four of us (me, my mate, his coworker and C) went to a movie. Afterwards we had a couple of drinks and played pool. The coworker and C bought us drinks. At some point we started playing a game where we'd ask each other questions. I used my turn to ask C what her ideal first date was. She told me, and I mentally noted it down. I was my usual sociable self but didn't pay this girl too much attention for most of the time, but when I did I made sure the attention was intense. I think that helped spike her attraction. I didn't get her number but later my friend gave it to me (I know, probably made me seem less dominant) and I texted her two days later, working her ideal first date in there. We've set up day drinks for tomorrow.

I had the date today

The date

The date started at 12pm at a popular day drinking venue near my place. She arrived before I did, and when I got there she immediately suggested a drink. We ended up doing rounds. The conversation was good. I deep dived quite well, and after a while we started playing footsies under the table. After a while of this she suggested going to another venue. In retrospect this is something I didn’t do correctly – she was the one suggesting the venue changes (this was partly due to laziness on my part since I wasn’t that into her – she was pretty but a little bigger).

We walked and got some ice cream, then walked and found another bar where we ordered more drinks. At one point she asked me if I was nervous at all before coming here – I answered honestly and said no. She admitted she had been, I asked her if she was still nervous and she said not anymore. I used this opportunity to pull her in closer to me and say good, there’s no reason to be anymore, and we kissed. I broke it off early though – no more kissing until she came back to mine!

After a short while we watched the Conor McGregor fight and we both joked around about it, then went back to another table. After a short while we got on the topic of what we were doing later. I said I didn’t have anything planned and would probably watch Netflix (seeding the pull). After about 20 minutes we both mentioned that it was time to go, and I invited her back to mine “you’re welcome to come to mine and watch Netflix if you want since you don’t have plans”. She agreed and we walked to mine.

Back at my place

After getting to mine I got the beanbags out, we watched Netflix for 10 minutes before we started making out. The beanbags weren’t too comfortable so I suggested going upstairs instead. She agreed, no resistance.

Once in my room I threw her onto the bed. I really took my time with this girl, way more than I have with others. I took the time to kiss her passionately, I bit her chin, I licked/sucked on her neck, whispered into her ear and kissed her hands all before taking off one bit of clothing and she was moaning.

When the top and bra came off I sucked on her tits, and continued what I did above, making sure to go nice and slow.

Pants came off, started fingering her and doing the same thing. Ate her out, making sure to lick her clit and use my finger to rub across the bottom as well. Then she started giving me oral. After a while and a couple of tries I got hard enough and got in (it took ages though). Once in I didn’t last very long – tried doing adapted missionary but my rhythm was off.

When I came out I continued to do what I’d been doing before – fingering and kissing her – I wanted to make sure that I didn’t just stop and lie down because I’d come, that’s what I’ve done previously and it’s selfish and has probably played a part in girls not wanting to come back for a second round. I also tried running my fingernails across her ribcage and the bottom of her foot – she’d never experienced anything like that before and liked it a lot. After a while of lying down and talking (probably 15 minutes or so) we started again and I got hard. This is big for me, since I’ve never had confidence in my refractory period and this is proof that I can go for multiple rounds in one night.

Still, when I was inside her and tried doing adapted missionary it didn’t quite work as well. I struggled with the up/down motion and the pelvic contact. And my rhythm was off. I also couldn’t really feel my dick in her – when I slowed down and really focused on thrusting I could. She was thrusting as well which sort of put me off my rhythm even more. I’ve noticed that the last few girls I’ve slept with have started thrusting themselves when I do missionary, this is obviously a sign that what I’m doing isn’t enough by itself.

After a while I suggested she get on top, she did and we went at it for a while until I came again after about 5 minutes. Overall, I was pretty proud that I was able to last longer on the second round (probably 8 minutes all up) and it has really given me a lot more confidence in myself, even if the sex was mediocre.

Afterwards, I made sure to ask her what her fetishes were, and I disclosed mine, and also told her about my sexual bucket list. She told me that one of the reasons she’d broken up with her boyfriend was because he wasn’t sexually adventurous enough. Overall, I handled this quite well. I was confident, non-judgmental and she felt that she was allowed to open up to me about what she had done in the past.

After a short while she had to leave – she sent me a text saying thankyou and asked for my insta. So, we’ll see where this goes.

In summary

This was a success because it proved that:

I can go for multiple rounds in one night (I never had confidence in my refractory period being short enough before)

I can last longer on the second round and me busting after 30 seconds the first round will not spell doom and gloom, but I still need to work on it of course.

I'm not selfish and am perfectly capable of giving girls a good experience with foreplay and in between rounds.

But I need a lot of work on adapted missionary and my rhythm.

Levo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Congrats dude. Looks Solid.

Im wondering why you think her suggesting a venue change was a bad thing?

If anything its a huge buying signal on her part. I get where you could say "im not leading" but really I think this is focusing too hard on pickup minutia. If a girl is venue changing shes moving the interaction forward, and showing that she feels good around you. Remember girls wont ever move with someone theyre not attracted to.

If anything the venue change is her trying to seal the deal. You did your job by seeding the netflix and inviting her back to yours.

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Congrats dude. Looks Solid.

Im wondering why you think her suggesting a venue change was a bad thing?

If anything its a huge buying signal on her part. I get where you could say "im not leading" but really I think this is focusing too hard on pickup minutia. If a girl is venue changing shes moving the interaction forward, and showing that she feels good around you. Remember girls wont ever move with someone theyre not attracted to.

If anything the venue change is her trying to seal the deal. You did your job by seeding the netflix and inviting her back to yours.

Thanks man. You're right, maybe I am getting too dogmatic. I guess if I was bored and wanted to move and then didn't that would not be ok, but I was fairly content with where we were.

>