Spanish-speaking dating coaches? / profesoras de citas...hispanohablantes?

DrippyMoonKnight

Space Monkey
space monkey
Can anyone recommend a Spanish-speaking dating coach? ¿Alguien puede recomendar un entrenador de citas que hable español?

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think Hector’s Spanish is pretty good. I can double check with him.

What kind of coaching are you looking for? What’s the challenge?

DrippyMoonKnight

Space Monkey
space monkey
Just someone with videos, perhaps similar to the ones of the GC store. Something to help me think more in Spanish and less in English. If Hector has videos in Spanish, that would be fantastic. Or audio, or even if all you have is someone's PDF, that's better than nothing. All I have is a low-quality translation of "The Book of Pook". To give you an example of how bad it is, it translates "Nice Guy" as "Chico Lindo", which is more like "Cute Guy". I think it should have been "Chico Simpatico" because Nice Guy *is* kind of a simp, that's the point of his character.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Oh, boy. I’m sad to tell you there is probably no one doing quality videos/content for Spanish speakers.
At least not that I know.

I scrapped the bottom of that barrel some years ago.

Very few guys are doing that in Latin America and the ones who do are very derivative of early PUA literature, full of mistranslations and concept misunderstandings.

You’re better off learning from the English sources if you can.

ElChe

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm not sure if anyone's heard of Mario Luna but I think he's pretty solid. I listened to his audio book years ago, he was one of the first seduction teachers i learned from along with Chase.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just someone with videos, perhaps similar to the ones of the GC store. Something to help me think more in Spanish and less in English. If Hector has videos in Spanish, that would be fantastic. Or audio, or even if all you have is someone's PDF, that's better than nothing. All I have is a low-quality translation of "The Book of Pook". To give you an example of how bad it is, it translates "Nice Guy" as "Chico Lindo", which is more like "Cute Guy". I think it should have been "Chico Simpatico" because Nice Guy *is* kind of a simp, that's the point of his character.
My main language is Spanish your idea is flawed...is better to learn seduction on English due to the best seducers even if English second language adapted and learned via English and then adapted to original language even if the best of the best is Spanish speaker every Spanish country has their own Spanish twist... I advice you to reconsider and learn seduction in English...

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I'm a native Portuguese speaker.
I learned seduction in English, then adapted it to my mother language.
There were no issues with it, quite the opposite in fact...it forced me to think about what were the core ideas behind each material.
The best stuff will always be in English....everything else is just a watered down version of it.

>