Starting out/general tips

mmamegadethfan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey bros! super broad and simple question-

I'm trying to really kickstart my game right now. whats the best way to start out? I can start work early and finish during early afternoon so I can probably go out to cafes to read good books/chill and talk to women around 3 or 4pm for an hour or so a day. Is this a good way to start out? what do I do? just bring a book, plop down and read till a hot chick sits down and make up a reason to talk to her? go to starbucks? maybe to the mall? any and all opinions welcome!!!

Thx fellas
mmamegadethfan

BIGGUS DICKUS: PUSSY MAN

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey bros! super broad and simple question-

I'm trying to really kickstart my game right now. whats the best way to start out? I can start work early and finish during early afternoon so I can probably go out to cafes to read good books/chill and talk to women around 3 or 4pm for an hour or so a day. Is this a good way to start out? what do I do? just bring a book, plop down and read till a hot chick sits down and make up a reason to talk to her? go to starbucks? maybe to the mall? any and all opinions welcome!!!

Thx fellas
mmamegadethfan
Finding the right spot is CRUCIAL.

Coffee shops imo aren’t the best place if you want to mass approach just cause the other customers and employees will catch on real fast after the third girl you’ve approached.

If you live in a city, I suggest simply hitting the streets. Malls are good too. If you have parks or beaches with good foot traffic near you, those are good options as well.

I hear some people on this forum will go to a large store like a target or Walmart or Costco. That works too.

Then there’s always night game (bars and clubs).

For day game the key is FOOT TRAFFIC, high volume at that.

If your all out of places to try, just think, what would my daily life look like if I was a women, where would I go?

Also I forgot to mention College Campuses, those are a great place, you don’t even have to be a student.

Now that you’ve found your places. It is important to create a routine. Having a routine will give you consistency.

My routine is M,W,F usually from 2-3. If I miss a day then I go on the weekends too.

The third most important thing is to cultivate a healthy mindset around approaching. Have the discipline to go when your AA is bad, BUT if you are having mental health problems or another area of your life that is higher priority is conflicting, I normally take the day off in that situation.

If approaching is making you miserable than stop and reevaluate. The game is all about fun. For me it is fun to go talk to the hottest chick on the block just because I can. Most guys can’t do that.

At its worst, approaching should feel like homework that you are dreading.

The last thought that I want to leave you with is have focused practice. @Teevster told me about this. Every time you go out focus on that one part of game that you are struggling with. For me rn it is hooking. This thing will change from time to time and that’s good as you will be improving

The counterpart to focused practice is documentation. Document and post your encounters on this forum. Others will help you understand your pitfalls and victories.

For example, I will be documenting this date I had tonight, I’m gonna type it all up tomorrow morning and see what the guys have to say about it.

If you can stay consistent with these things, you will no doubt improve.

best wishes,

BHL

mmamegadethfan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Finding the right spot is CRUCIAL.

Coffee shops imo aren’t the best place if you want to mass approach just cause the other customers and employees will catch on real fast after the third girl you’ve approached.

If you live in a city, I suggest simply hitting the streets. Malls are good too. If you have parks or beaches with good foot traffic near you, those are good options as well.

I hear some people on this forum will go to a large store like a target or Walmart or Costco. That works too.

Then there’s always night game (bars and clubs).

For day game the key is FOOT TRAFFIC, high volume at that.

If your all out of places to try, just think, what would my daily life look like if I was a women, where would I go?

Also I forgot to mention College Campuses, those are a great place, you don’t even have to be a student.

Now that you’ve found your places. It is important to create a routine. Having a routine will give you consistency.

My routine is M,W,F usually from 2-3. If I miss a day then I go on the weekends too.

The third most important thing is to cultivate a healthy mindset around approaching. Have the discipline to go when your AA is bad, BUT if you are having mental health problems or another area of your life that is higher priority is conflicting, I normally take the day off in that situation.

If approaching is making you miserable than stop and reevaluate. The game is all about fun. For me it is fun to go talk to the hottest chick on the block just because I can. Most guys can’t do that.

At its worst, approaching should feel like homework that you are dreading.

The last thought that I want to leave you with is have focused practice. @Teevster told me about this. Every time you go out focus on that one part of game that you are struggling with. For me rn it is hooking. This thing will change from time to time and that’s good as you will be improving

The counterpart to focused practice is documentation. Document and post your encounters on this forum. Others will help you understand your pitfalls and victories.

For example, I will be documenting this date I had tonight, I’m gonna type it all up tomorrow morning and see what the guys have to say about it.

If you can stay consistent with these things, you will no doubt improve.

best wishes,

BHL
thanks my man! that is a super detailed and great answer!!

>