stating outright that she doesn't want sex...

girlsfollow

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
novel approaches via text - she's trying to state it over text - presumably to instil the chasing frame on me - she's trying to get me to chase and take total control of the frame -basically "you are trying to get it from me boy!" - she even said "you wish"

So I'm just going to ignore it after having joked around it a few times - in person I've already used the reframe - is that all thats on your mind and she keeps resisting - despite this - we had sex - although she refused to really "let go"

Flames

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'd just making this (or anything similar) into a competition.

I've often had something similar when I've been layed on the couch, caressing her thigh and got 'I'm not in the mood tonight'. I just replied with an ok and carried on. 10mins or so later, well....

It's usually just a token resistance, if you make a big deal out of it then it becomes problem.

girlsfollow

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Flames said:
I'd just making this (or anything similar) into a competition.

I've often had something similar when I've been layed on the couch, caressing her thigh and got 'I'm not in the mood tonight'. I just replied with an ok and carried on. 10mins or so later, well....

It's usually just a token resistance, if you make a big deal out of it then it becomes problem.
YEP!

I pushed thought a MOUNTAIN of resistance - but in this case she also acted like she didnt want it while having sex and while she came! - see my other thread..

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2502

>