Strawberry Fields (Game)

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Corky was asking for other games besides the Three Favorite Animals game and the Cube. There are two others I used to know; one I forgot, because I never really used it, but it was about having a girl imagine herself in a room that's all white... something to do with death. Dunno.

Anyway, the other one is Strawberry Fields, which anyone who's been around the community a while is no doubt familiar with. For those who aren't, it's run like this:

Imagine you're walking down a rural path, when you come to a fence. How tall is the fence?​
You get over the fence, and find that you're in a field of strawberries, your absolute favorite food. You start eating the strawberries - how many do you have?​
As you finish eating, you see the farmer whose field this is. What do you say to him?​

What the game tells you:

• How high her barrier is to suggestion (how hard it is to have sex with her if she doesn't want to)

• How indulgent she is (and, by extension, how ravishing her sexual appetite is) - answers are usually below 10, but high drive girls will tell you "200!"

• How she feels toward the person she sleeps with after the deed

I haven't played this one in a while... but it's fun, and it lets you dive into the sexual side of the women you meet. Most guys only report the sex results - how high her barrier to sex is, how much sex she wants, how she feels toward her partner after.

Chase

Corky

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks Chase! I have been using these games to sort of set the mood on dates, or back at my apartment with girls. In my experience the girl seems much more receptive to touch and my favorite is to go in for the kiss during or afterward the game. Sometimes I will start right out with a "lets play a game....close your eyes." This is getting her to give some compliance and sometimes this is the best time to go in for the kiss. If I start with the kiss I slowly begin escalating with more and more touch as the game goes on.

You can really practice being a sexy man with your voice here as well. Setting that specific tone, pregnant pauses, etc.

Some combination of her "opening her mind" while being distracted by the game seems to make her more accepting of touch that would seem out of place otherwise. It also seems to build some anticipation and I feel that I encounter less LMR when I lead in like this. That may just be a coincidence though.

Foreveranonymous

Space Monkey
space monkey
when you finish playing all these games how will the girl normally respond after the game and how do you respond?

thedude

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
studentofthegame said:
when you finish playing all these games how will the girl normally respond after the game and how do you respond?

I am curious of this as well

Corky

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well with the other games (not this one haven't tried this one yet) she is usually shocked at "how well I can read her." And shes usually in this weird happy mood thats good. She may try getting really deep in conversation but be careful go to deep and its hard to get out. Thats why I usually escalate when I am doing the "reading" at the end of the game.

Hubblenobbin

Rookie
Rookie
What no, strawberry fields and the cube aren't magic. They're cold read games with some hypnosis thrown in. Does this work? Like fire. But the height of the fence isn't a magic insight to how resistant she is to sex, it's just a prop you use for the cold read. Don't shoot yourself in the foot by saying she's more resistant if she says the fence is tall either (i.e. if her fence is tall say the taller the fence the more eager she is). If you want more info on it, read ChitownMaverick's comments in this post: https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/general/6732-cube-routine-analysis-of-answers

If you read that post, you can make as many of these games up as you want, that way there's no way for you to get called out and you can customize it to your own personality. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Good bump for this thread, I'm going to try it on my dates. It actually seems like a prettu good lead into sex talk if you played it well - just talking about desires and indulgense, and a host of other things.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
I'm curious about, when you finish this routine, do you just say "hmm... interesting" and then keep the results to yourself or do you reveal it to her?

>