FR  Strong Asian girl

fsc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I see her sitting by herself on a bench on the street, texting. I pass by her, my buddy who I was gaming with didn't want to open, so I come back to her.

Me: Excuse me
Her: (Looks up)
Me: I just passed by you, but I wanted to come say hi
Her: Why? (She quickly interjects--I talk fairly slowly)
Me: Because you look pretty (Sexy smile, no teeth)
Her: Oh thank you (Half of a smile)
Me: What are you up to? (Curious smile, with teeth)
Her: Nothing. Sitting. Chilling. I'll probably just walk around. You?
Me: Just walking around. You know what? If you don't mind, I can keep you company. Wander around together or whatever.
Her: Sure, but I don't really know this area. I don't go to this school.

About a minute of banter

Her: Are you over 21?
Me: Yeah
Her: Wanna go get drinks then? I had a bad day.
Me: Alright, sure

That's where I began fucking up. I should've done things on my terms. I was gonna suggest getting frozen yogurt then talk as we walked around the campus (pretty much what I do on most of my dates). I did not expect her to be socially experienced and so dominant for a 114lb Asian. It was bad. I felt like she was the leader and I was just tagging along to the bar. I tried to make up for it. I only drank half-cup of water while she downed a martini and an AMF. She suggested 3-4 times that I should get a drink, but I held my position and declined. Conversation was straight up deep diving and relating. She was also asking me about myself though. I was looking for opportunities to smoothly transition into something sexual, but I couldn't. I was pretty sure that being overtly sexual would've backfired because she had such a strong personality and she hadn't fully warmed up to me yet. I was thinking of a way to break her strong frame while we were talking, and I just somehow got this feeling that I was close, but she busts this one out:

Her: Okay, you need to either get a drink or leave and go find your friend
Me: Haha, no thanks. Sorry for being so boring
Her: No, like, I don't like being the only one drinking. I look like an alcoholic
Me: So? What wrong with that? No one's judging.
Her: No. I really don't like it. Seriously though, you should go look for your friend. What if something happened?

At this point, I decided she wasn't worth the energy and time. My buddy was struggling, so I decided to go find him and continue gaming with him instead. I decided to close on my terms though.

Me: Yeah, you know what? I might just go do that.
Her: Oh? Okay

I felt like I just weakened her frame here. I felt it. When I said "Sorry for being so boring", she could've held her frame and said something like "Yeah, you are", but she got defensive. When I told her I was gonna leave, she was fairly shocked.

Me: You know what though? My friend and I will probably get some drinks and hang out. You and your friend (who was coming to meet her) are welcome to join us
Her: Okay, but I'm still deciding whether you're creepy or nice
Me: Haha, I'm definitely creepy
Her: Yeah, mainly because you won't drink
Me: Let me see your phone so I can put in my number
Me: (I enter my number on the dial screen) How do I save it?

I felt like there was still a chance that she might delete it, so I persisted on saving it. I saved myself as Creepy Boring fsc Who Doesn't Drink. She laughed for the first time that night--all I got were a few chuckles here and there before. Then I left. I think she was just putting up a strong front. Because after she said "You need to either get a drink or leave and go find your friend" and "I'm still deciding whether you're creepy or nice", I played along with it. If she was actually tough instead of playing tough, she would've held her position and said shit like "I don't like boring guys. Go away" or "Yup, definitely creepy. I might have to use my pepper spray", but she got defensive instead and explained herself. Oh well.

I know I left most of the conversation out, but do any of yall have any tips on what to do with girls like this?
Anything I could've done better?
Most importantly, any strategies to turn things sexual when you're not really sure about the girl's level of attraction? Because if I can tell she's interested, I'll do something like "You have amazing legs (feel her quads then leave my hand there). You played sports in school didn't you?" or something like that.

Thanks

PinotNoir

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-tell-if-girl-horny-without-her-having-tell-you
https://www.girlschase.com/content/angry-girls-how-deal-angry-women-and-why-women-get-mad

To be honest, I think she was interested, but she was angry because it slowly started feeling like you were wasting her time.

Why didn't you order a drink with her? Maybe she needed that "excuse" so you 2 could have sex ;)

Initially, she probably thought, "Oh okay, here's an okay-looking guy. Hope he's not like all the other bitter chumps out there. Not some guy that moves slow and doesn't have fun."

Did you ask her about her bad day? Did you try to make her day better? You could have been the emotional rock and charming guy to sweep her off her feet and made her whole day better. What was the conversation about?

Another article I think worth reading:

https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-important-it-have-fun-when-meeting-women

Lastly, yeah, don't be fooled by Asian women haha. The first Asian girl I dated, I thought, "Wow, so cute and innocent," but it can be very deceiving. I've known plenty of Asian women with this perfect coy-shy-innocent-cute demeanor, but then underneath the surface, they are raw, independent, and very strong -- American-Asian and Asian-born. As for American Asians (or ABC if Chinese descent -- American-Born Chinese), they usually have a strong princess mentality because all of the guys hit on her while growing up and are very savvy/intelligent when it comes to men. Non-American Asians are much better because of it (in my opinion -- I like them better). For ABCs, I suggest treating them like "whores"; I know that sounds terrible, but read the below article, and you'll understand better:

https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-treat-woman-queen-or-whore

Still, excellent job approaching when your friend wouldn't! So be proud of that.

Big Daddy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
PinotNoir said:
Why didn't you order a drink with her? Maybe she needed that "excuse" so you 2 could have sex ;)

I think he mentioned in another post that he doesn't drink, not sure though. I can't really tell from this dialog if she really felt that you were creepy beucase you didn't drink, or if there was an underlying tone that I couldn't catch, by if the real issue here is making her look like an alcoholic, try getting a soda with ice next time: Jack and Cokes and Cuba Libres looks exactly like a cup of cola soda filled with ice. Ask for limes if you want an extra looks-like-a-cocktail touch.

fsc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
PinotNoir said:
To be honest, I think she was interested, but she was angry because it slowly started feeling like you were wasting her time.
Maaaybe. The situation was: she was supposed to meet up with girl friend to drink > I approached > she drank with me instead. So maybe she might have been interested, but maybe her mood wasn't exactly the best for a good interaction. She probably wasn't all that socially experienced or interesting either.

PinotNoir said:
Like BigDaddy said, I don't really drink. But good point...I never thought of that.

PinotNoir said:
Did you ask her about her bad day? Did you try to make her day better? What was the conversation about?
Yeah, but she was a bit dodgy, so I decided not to probe her about it. I should've pulled out Chase's line from one of his articles though: "I actually like bad days. It helps us really cherish and appreciate the good days..." something like that, but I forgot.

Convo was ~70% about her, except it felt like an interrogation. I tried to relate whenever I could, I tried cold reading 2-3 times, but she was pretty much just answering my questions without much else to spin off from, other than more deep diving you know? She would ask me about myself or she'd be like "what about you?" but it was just really plain.

For example, last night I approached a MILF from my gym (it went pretty well so I might do an FR on it for newcomers), and one excerpt from our conversation is:
Me: So why did you stop doing gymnastics once you got to college? Why didn't you continue?
Her: Well, you know...I got busy with other things (with a sexy smile)
See, when I get a response like that, I could sexualize things a bit by responding with something like "Ahh...so that's when you started getting in trouble with all the boys huh?" ...I say "could" because my actual response was a "haaaay, I know what you mean" smile/chuckle--or that's what I was going for at least. I hope it appeared that way for her.

With this Asian girl, on the other hand, conversation was more like:
Me: Cool, what events did you run? (We both ran track in high school)
Her: 800m, mile, and 2 mile, and relays. I can't sprint
Me: Yeah, I thought so. Sprinters are usually stocky, but I can tell you're a distance runner; you have a real nice slim body (and I checked her out from knee to shoulder, then looked in her eyes)
Her: What did you run?
Bleh. I'm gonna approach more MILFs. Find me a sugar mama in Beverly Hills. Get her to buy me a Bentley.

PinotNoir said:
Lastly, yeah, don't be fooled by Asian women haha. The first Asian girl I dated, I thought, "Wow, so cute and innocent," but it can be very deceiving.
OHH EM GEE yeah. I've boned two innocent-looking (and innocent-behaving) Asians who wanted to be fake raped and other kinky stuff so yeah. NO girls are no longer angels on pedestals for me. They're all silly sluts.

>