Styler's Newbie Assignment

Styler

Rookie
Rookie
Hey guys!

This community seems really supportive and you help each other grow a lot so I wanted to join. You guys have given such great advice and I hope to get some guidance and eventually help others achieve success with women too.

Intro:
I'm a fashion stylist (mostly women) living in Orlando and am moving to Brooklyn in a week and a half. I just graduated college, and during that time I've dropped 100 lbs. I'm still a little big at 200 lbs at 5'6" but have been weight training for four months straight and I'm continuously looking better. So far I have had no problem attracting good looking girls (that is until I open my mouth -.-). Girls are usually attracted to my silent confidence and I can get them pursuing me at first then our convos either go stale or I knock it out of the park and miss an escalation window. I've also become one of the more successful people in my network of friends and am seen as a leader, which also helps with attracting girls in my social circle. Most of my success with girls is sporadic but I'll explain in the next part.

My experience with women:
I've hooked up (from what I can remember) with one girl about seven years ago. It was freshman year and a girl from my high school came to visit with a few of her friends. We hung out with a bunch of our mutual friends and all night my closest friend was talking about getting me laid. I didn't think much of it and we all got drunk. We bullshitted all night and I talked for a while to the girl about college life, high school etc. As the party wound down, she started talking about dorms and mentioned she hadn't seen mine yet. So after doing somersaults in my head, I said "um ok, lets go see it" and drove us down the road to my place (I was an amazing drunk driver but realize now it was pretty stupid). When we got back we had a few more drinks and started making out on the sofa. Soon after I blacked out, and have a few flash backs of us having sex on my bed, the only real confirmation being the used condom on the floor and our naked bodies in the morning. I then drove her back to her friends in one of the most awkward car rides of my life and we never saw each other again.

After that I went back to my awkward self until I got into pick up artist stuff and tried it out (Thanks Chase!). Since then I've had random good opportunities. One girl even invited me to "study" at her place, but when I got to her place I didn't notice her leading me to her room, so I sat down at the kitchen table and actually studied. Yea, still punching myself for that one. The best streak I've had was when I was pledging my business fraternity a few years ago which made me really active around campus. I started giving no fucks so anytime I saw a cute girl, I went up and talked to her. In the span of three weeks I talked to at least 20 girls and got almost all of their numbers. I even hit on a few stunned older women at the mall which was pretty fun. My texting game was my Achilles heal so not much happened. I also got pretty good at getting girls to notice me in class. I would talk to a cute girl, then talk to another the next class and eventually get the hottest girl's attention. The problem was turning that attention into attraction, and noticing when the girls were just keeping me around for attention. My first actual date was last September, with a pretty girl I met while waiting for a meeting at a coffee house. We met a few days later, had a great time, and a couple days later she invited me to a concert. It was terrible (understatement of the century), I ran out of things to talk about in 20 minutes and the concert lasted almost 3 hours. I also had to juggle her, her two friends and try to make a connection with music blaring.

Most of the time I've been passive and met girls here and there, but I'm finally getting serious about this. To start I went with the newbie assignment to master the basics and build a solid foundation. Some of the assignments may be ahead of schedule because I already have a certain level of comfort with women. I can work easier at social circle gatherings but approaching girls during the day still has me reaching for a bottle of pepto bismol. Since I'm moving soon I'm focusing on practicing and gaining some momentum to take to New York. In a few years I'll be working with top models so I'm trying to get as good as possible.

My overall objectives are:
1. Become skilled at talking with and seducing women regularly
2. Start sleeping with women consistently
3. Once my skill rises, start finding high value women for longer relationships

Day 1:
I've been to these places before and am now going specifically to find girls. The objective was to scope the places out for potential, and get some confidence back with eye contact.

Destination 1: Mall
There's a huge mall about 30 minutes out from my house (I'm staying with my parents btw) that has every store from H&M to Louis Vuitton. It has a good mix of college girls, hot rich women, and being in orlando, some exotic women from accross the globe. I decided to go edgier with black jeans, black denim shirt with a red arab scarf and tan boots. I also keep stubble neatly trimmed and have a trendier haircut. I've come to naturally have the male model walk with people walking out of my way, although it fades a little if I get lost in thought too much. I lock eyes with a few girls walking through the mall, mostly with neutral reactions (looking to the side or back to their friend). One girl in Forever 21 that was shopping with her boyfriend looked me up and down then back at her boyfriend. Not sure but I think she just liked my style. At Macy's I passed in front of a cute girl in her twenties who kept eye contact the entire time. She smiled half politely, half who is this guy, although I may be projecting. Another girl smiled politely while walking through the mall. All together I made eye contact with at least 10 people, not including guns for hire. The few guy's reactions were pretty funny, from confusion to intimidated. Mostly there were families shopping, cute single girls sprinkled throughout, and some very attractive older women. I'm coming back another at a later time to see if there are more girls around my age. I feel like the girls were not as receptive and were in "shop and keep going mode." I would love to come back and try to knock them out of that mindset and start attracting them with day game.

Quickly I wanted to mention that I recently started nofap. I had done it before without choice and it made me more aggresive so I decided to do it on purpose. It's really helping with sexualizing the women I see in person, prob because I'm super horny all the time. Chase's article about lowering your standards really hit home, and now I'm seeing cute girls as someone to have sex with, rather than dismissing them and looking for girlfriend material that I'm not ready for yet.

Destination 2: Bookstore
Complete bust. I found the place online and when I got there it looked like a renovated Radio Shack with no cars parked in front. Needless to say I kept driving to spot 3.

Destination 3: Park Ave
Park Ave is the hipper part of the nice area of Orlando. It has cool bars, stylish shops and tons of different types of restaurants. If you've ever been to New York, it's like a mini version of Williamsburg. Also, the street ends at Rollins College where hot rich girls and trust fund babies go, or have their parents buy their way into. I got there around 6 and started walking down the avenue. The area is a lot trendier and my style translates better here, so girls were checking me out a lot more. This gave me a good boost of confidence so I started looking everyone in the eye. It was kind of empty with older couples having dinner or shopping with their parents. A lot of professionals on happy hour were there too, as well as couples my age on dates. There were also a few groups of cute girls throughout. But I have to say, every single girl I saw was very cute and very stylish. This may not mean a lot to some of you but when you're into fashion and the state uniform is jean shorts, a tank top and flip flops, a girl with a good sense of style is a god send. One thing that stood out to me was that girls with their boyfriends were making the most eye contact with me. One even looked over her boyfriend's shoulder then looked down like she thought I was cute. Anyway, I also made eye contact with a few older ladies who I could tell appreciated the attention. The best one was a kind of cute girl sitting on a bench who beamed a huge smile at me. I was going to approach but she was on the phone :/ As was leaving, more people trickled in, and as I pulled out of the parking garage, I saw the two hottest girls I had seen all day waiting on a curb. I almost turned around but decided to come back another day at night.

Destination 4: Waterford Center
This is back by my University close to where I live and is a big outdoor shopping center with big chain restaurants, some smaller local ones, and stores like ross, tj max, a theater, target, barnes and noble etc. It's a good place for date night and you can usually find everyone from whole families to college girls. I get there around 7:30 and it's pretty slow. My style apparently goes over people's head here although I do get some looks from a few girls (mostly neutral). I just practiced eye contact with whoever was there and got a few polite smiles. There were a few times where I locked eyes with a cute girl at a register inside a store while I was walking past the outside. They would keep eye contact the entire time or look down then back up. If anyone knows a way I can initiate an approach with those girls please let me know. The only thing I'm kicking myself about is that a girl that was walking behind me passed me on the side slowly, I made eye contact and could tell she wanted me to approach, but then I just kept walking! Erg, I'm not letting that happen again. Soon after I got really hungry and headed home. I'll probably come back during the weekend or during the week in daylight when college girls do their shopping.

So there it is! My first official day as an aspiring seducer. It felt great to get out there again and I'm looking forward to the next steps. Please let me know what you guys think about my adventures along with any guidance you might have. Also, sorry if it's long, I wanted to thoroughly introduce myself and be as open as possible so you guys can suggest where I could improve. If its easier for you guys if I condense it in the future, just let me know.

Thanks,
Styler

snipefield

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Styler,

Welcome to the boards! Congrats on your first "official" outing. I've been doing nofap for some time, as well. Nice to join the living, ain't it?

Sounds like you found some good places to approach in Orlando. Looking forward to more reports, especially once you get to NYC. Keep approaching and writing!

Styler

Rookie
Rookie
Thanks Snipefield! And it definitely helps with focusing on improvement.

So today was gonna be an off day, I mostly packed and ran errands but I did have a good chat with a girl on tinder. Shes cute and had the general "not sure why I'm on tinder" bio. I read a couple board post from you guys for reference and here's the convo:

Me: Hey G, how has tinder been treating you? (thanks brum)
Her: Hey
Styler
It's been okay. How about you?
Me: There's been a few weirdos, one asked for pics of my feet lol, which I won't do in case you were gonna ask
Her: Lol
That is wierd
Me: Yea anyway, when you have free time what do you do? (from Chase's article on 8 Things)
Her: I watch movies, exercise, read
Me: Nice, what kind of movies?
Her: Comedy and action are my favs
You?
Me: Comedies are great :) prob gonna watch superbad later
What's your favorite?
Her: I love Adam Sandler movies
And I loved world war z
Me: Happy Gilmore is hilarious :) How was world war z?
Her: It was scary and kept me off my seat the whole time
Me: Sounds scary, might need a cute girl to hold my hand during ;)
Her: Lol
So what brings you to tinder?
Me: The weirdos lol
But you seem pretty cool, way too cool for tinder, why don't we continue this conversation over text? xxx-xxx-xxxx(thanks again brum!)
Her: Yeah I agree
Btw are you looking for a relationship or just friends?
Me: I'd need to get to know you better first

No answer, then about 30 min later she texts:

Her: Hey Styler
It's me G

I replied a couple hours later after going to the gym:

Me: Hey G, just got back from the gym
Gotta give you ladies something sexy to look at ;)
Her (immediately): Ok
Too bad I don't care much about looks lol
Me: Don't be mad you can't appreciate it in person
What kind of books do you read?

She hasn't texted back, and I sent the last text about an hour ago. Not sure if I was too cocky or if she's busy, asleep, etc. She lives like 40 miles away so I want to see if I can turn it into a sexting/naked pics relationship.

Let me know what you guys think about my tinder/text game. Also, any advice on turning it into sexting would be appreciated!

Styler

Rookie
Rookie
Hey guys, so the tinder girl texted me back and I've analyzed it now with a clearer head:

Her: I read current events and research articles
Me: Intellect is alluring :) What kind of research? (immediately regretted)
Her: Nutrition and health

Haven't texted her back, this was all around 12 pm. Looking back I'm glad I moved faster and got her number, usually I drag out the convo. I did notice that as soon as talked about holding her hand she switched gears (I think she hooked there too) and started asking questions as a potential mate. This showed me the importance of sexualizing the convo soon and not get immediately put in the friend zone. To be honest I got a little jarred by her challenges, then tried to diffuse it with humor and chase frame her which worked. I think I messed up with too many emojis since she wasn't reciprocating, I was trying to open her up but now I see it might have been too much effort put in. I also think I complimented her too strongly and it changed to me chasing her.

Day 2:

Objective: Say Hi to 6 girls

First I went to the Super Target at Waterford, there's usually attractive college girls there shopping:

Girl 1: Cute older college aged girl (24/25) I Walked next to her going into an aisle and said hi as I passed, but what really came out was a cross between a grunt and the sound you make when you clear your throat. Immediately I started laughing to myself and had to duck into the next aisle.

Girl 2: Cute nerdy/hipsterish at the end of an aisle in the long hallway that leads to the entrance. Not sure if she saw me walk up but I slowed up a bit, looked over my shoulder and said Hi. She looked up, gave me a polite smile and said Hi in a polite/slightly annoyed voice. Now that I think about it, she prob didn't see me and I may have startled her.

That pretty much tapped out all the attractive girls that weren't paying or with someone, or where the approach would have been very awkward. Next I went to the Barnes and Noble at the same location:

Girl 3: Average looking woman in late 20's, bookish. Locked eyes with her as she stopped in front of a book shelf. Slowed down and said Hi but she either didn't register it or ignored it.

It was pretty empty (weird for a friday) so I decided to try a new location, a grocery store next to campus:

Girl 4: Curvy girl in mid early 20's listening to music. Walked in front of her and said hi, ignored me.

Girl 5: Hot college girl, stylishly dressed looking at items in aisle. Made eye contact before passing in front, said hi, she didn't register it.

Girl 6: Very stylish cute girl, a little taller than me. I pre-approached her from one side and could tell she wanted me to open. I started looking at some chocolate chips a few feet away and used my peripherals to make sure, then walked by her and said Hi. She turned her head toward me and said Hi then looked a little disappointed because I was still walking away. To be honest this one got to me, I should have complimented on her style and talked to her.

All in all it was good, it finally got me to attempt to open girls during the day again. I got frustrated after a few, but it only made me hungrier to keep going and do better. I'm counting two of my attempts and carrying them over to my next day, although I may end up just opening them normally. It feels weird approaching just to say Hi then go, in the past I would open them so I may do that instead next time.

Thanks for reading, I'm going to a party for my frat tonight, I'll let you guys know if anything happens!

Styler

Rookie
Rookie
Update: Sexting and naked pics!

So I ended up staying home last night and decided to try my hand at skout after reading a thread on a bodybuilding forum. The openers they used were hilarious so I tried them out on girls to see how far I could get. A few laughed and dismissed, and one cute college age girl bit.

I opened with a few innuendos/dirty jokes and she laughed along and hooked quick. I asked her for sexy pics but she just sent me generic profile pics and tried to change the subject. I persisted and asked for more explicit, and she said she would slip into something when she got home. I told her to show me what she has underneath now and she said she couldn't because she was babysitting. I used Chase's advice on persisting and told her to sneak to the bathroom, she said no, I said it would only take a few seconds and she said she would be home in an hour. I got her number and a half hour later she said she was home.

I texted her right away asking for the pic she promised and she sent one of her in her bra. I told her to take it off and she did! Then I told her she was turning me on and that I wanted to see more. She said after her bath she would put clothes on and send me more. I told her no clothes and that I wanted to picture her so I could tell her all the things I wanted to do to her. She sent a face pic in the tub so I started saying how I would kiss her neck, work my way down etc. I kept escalating the sext and telling her to send more of her body as I told her what I'd do. She sent me 13 photos of everything, during which I fucked her and came on her face, and she's gonna text me later for round two!

Needless to say this really boosted my confidence, and helped sink in the idea of keeping a frame. It also showed me just how sexual girls really are. I knew it intellectually and now I have proof!

Styler

Rookie
Rookie
Day 3:

My objectives for this day were to say "Hi, how's your day going" to at least six women. I only had about an hour or so so went to Waterford. It didn't go so well. Partially due to it being pretty empty (still need to find the good hours). And partially due to a mental block. I realized a pattern that goes on in my head: I preapproach -> doesn't work-> I worry about how to approach and feel awkward/creepy -> feel awkward and creepy -> don't approach/half ass it awkwardly. I literally said Hi to two women, one said it back awkwardly and the other ignored. There were a few good chances, but then they either went the opposite direction or finished what they were doing and walked away before I could say anything.

I think my biggest problem is that I'm used to going for gold. In the past I would approach with direct game and respond to how she took it. I feel that if I go with indirect, I worry more about how I'm coming across, if she is taking it the right way etc. Next time I go out I'm going to go with the "Hi I thought you were cute and wanted to talk to you" opener. I'm also going to try what chase said in the book and just stop them while they're coming the other way and open.

Apart from all that, I'm getting better at Skout. Before I was following what others did almost word for word but now I'm coming up with everything myself. Its actually getting me a lot more positive results and the conversation feels more natural. I'll post on here if anything good happens.

>