submissiveness makes me livid

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
i am talking about regular every day submission from women and the behaviours associated with it.

When a girl is in a non-sexual submissive state, she reverts into a whiny, childlike creature that cannot make decisions for herself. She gets dependent on whoever is around. Her vocal tones get high pitched and she is in an extra sensitive state. It drives me insane whenever I’m around women who are like this. It repels me and makes me growl

What is the biological purpose of their behaviours and the resulting reactions from me?

Best I can guess is that the purpose of this submissiveness is to attract a provider who will take care of her…its literally the exact same behaviour as a 5 day old baby. And when they are bawling their eyes out hungry, they are definitely waiting for SOMEONE to take care of them.

We all know what it's like to be in the presence of a crying baby. everyone wants to get away from that baby. The only person who wants to help the baby is its mother - a person who is very emotionally tied to it.

There have been times where I have found brief flashes of these submissive behaviours from women to be particularly endearing, and even reacted the same way that I would if a cute baby displayed these behaviours. These times were with girls that I had a particular chemistry with.

DakenMarquis

Space Monkey
space monkey
I think in this situation it's good to ask her what's up or even better: be somewhat candid about your own emotions. Don't punish the submission, but rather tell her that you've been feeling off lately. Lead her to compliance & reward/punish with affection accordingly.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i hate dominant women personally. but to each his own. i like being in control. i like what gunwitch said about “either i control all or there is no all”

DakenMarquis

Space Monkey
space monkey
i hate dominant women personally. but to each his own. i like being in control. i like what gunwitch said about “either i control all or there is no all”

Someone needs to be & typically it's on the man (in healthy relationships) The more of the leader role you take, the more control you'll have. But the responsibility also increases.

If you feel in control, your feelings can also be reduced compared to hers. This also makes it super easy to be hurtful, unintentionally..Something I had a problem with in my first relationship. I was so paranoid of being the one down, had trouble with faithfulness as well.

I'm also gonna link a relevant article:

>