*(Summons Gunwitch, Kant, Bachus)

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
They all are. Bacchus is posting quite a bit but took a break this month. Gun posted the first weeks but got busy (but is back now) and Kant (K is his username) may post more.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
it’s a bummer gunwitch is so obscure. if every man knew about the three keys and how in any lay all three are fulfilled either directly or inadvertently, people would be having a lot more sex. understanding that shit changed everything for me. i never actually had focused on making sure all three were in place. every set i should’ve had but didn’t in hindsight has come down to me not fulfilling one of the three. it really is the all encompassing pickup method. his lines i’m sure work for him. but when i tell a girl she reminds me of an ex with a different energy in her eyes she looks at me like i’m crazy.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
it’s a bummer gunwitch is so obscure. if every man knew about the three keys and how in any lay all three are fulfilled either directly or inadvertently, people would be having a lot more sex. understanding that shit changed everything for me. i never actually had focused on making sure all three were in place. every set i should’ve had but didn’t in hindsight has come down to me not fulfilling one of the three. it really is the all encompassing pickup method. his lines i’m sure work for him. but when i tell a girl she reminds me of an ex with a different energy in her eyes she looks at me like i’m crazy.

And yet, despite you saying this, you trolled my thread in T/T.

SexNotValidation

Space Monkey
space monkey
They all are. Bacchus is posting quite a bit but took a break this month. Gun posted the first weeks but got busy (but is back now) and Kant (K is his username) may post more.

are you sure Kant is on here?

I checked the members list and could not find anyone with the username K

btw, i remember you mentioned knowing razorjack in person.

can you ask him to join this forum?

SexNotValidation

Space Monkey
space monkey
I think his username is K_

no still nothing exists when i search.

I think he stopped posting on nextasf years before it closed so I was surprised to see he had suddenly returned.

I found his posts helpful, i hope he is on here but he's not under K_

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
You know the SoS is out there. I don’t care about the dweebs or the small fry.

Boys before PUA is dead as it gets. We have such limited time to gather in this world. Let’s say hey at least a last time

>