SUPER SAIYAN 4.7 SECRET TECHNIQUE: Show Her the Leash

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just spent a beautiful night with a beautiful girl.

We had some VERY kinky sex. First night lay (and first "date," actually). We met through social circle while out at a club. I was with a different girl that I'm banging (who is a friend of her friend), but I still got her Instagram I think afterwards while adding all the people I met (I don't think I directly asked her though; I just knew she would add me back and be responsive to messages.) Then I ended up seeing her at a different club (but now I wasn't with the other girl) and we flirted hard. Chatted a BUNCH over Instagram then had a dinner/movie date at my house. Banged within ~5 minutes of being in the house.

Anyways, I started going into details on the forum chat (which is dope; we should get that going hot. Conversation is more insightful than a post), and realized quickly something that I do a lot these days to help make seductions faster/more fun.

So I came to post about it.

What I do is simple.

I show girls the leash.

It's a nice collar/leash that I had one of my lovers buy for me from a fancy BDSM shop in Ukraine. It was an impulse purchase, but my instincts were spot-on: it's helped me get laid A LOT since I bought them and also has gotten me some super freaky sex with girls (I've got the collar/leash, and hand/thigh/ankle restraints, as well as a harness. And my god is it beautiful to see it on girls. And they go NUTS.)

I'll show it to girls on my phone on dates, or in-person when they're at my place. I will show it to them in a devilish manner like "You naughty enough for this? If so, Papi can put it on you," along with a very mischievous grin ;D

They ask questions about it or act surprised (yeah, whatever; you ain't fooling no one that you've thought about it) and this leads to very sexual conversations.

"Have you ever had some BDSM sex? 50 Shades of Gray Style?"

"Ohhh, these are so much fun."

"You would look so cute with this on you."

Now, I put this in the Advanced board, cuz you gotta have some balls/experience to pull this off. If you're not a super sexual guy, you will have trouble doing this. Also, you gotta buy something - the nicer, the better. It shows you're serious about this shit. But, doesn't matter too much. It could be a $15 cheap ass Velcro leash (what I started out with before I graduated to the big leagues) and girls will still get horny for it.

You'll want to be on a sexual frame already to bring it up.

Tho, you could just be a savage and be like, "Hey...you know what BDSM is right?"

"Yeah/No"

If no, mention 50 shades of grey, and then show a pic of it to her.

If yes, show her a pic of it.

Or even, "Hey, wanna see something kinda crazy? I just bought this recently. You might find it interesting."

Then show her.

Like I said, you need some balls and some sexiness about you (which comes from experience) to do this properly. A light-hearted tone or sexual mischievous tone works best here. The light-hearted tone makes it casual and cool. The sexual frame is more for deep into the seduction or if you just wanna drag ur nuts on the ground with swag.

This is similar to the Victoria's Secret bag that Chase used to talk about having under his nightstand. Girls would see it and get curious.

Girls are curious creatures by nature, so give them something curious to look at :D

Papi

Colt Williams

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Oo, I like this Hector! I like this a lot! I've had similar experiences with Shibari, whips or really anything kinky. You're absolutely right; not only are women supremely curious, but they're looking for a man with whom they can explore their kinkier side w/o judgment and with a sense of excitement

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
I have some experience with this;) Very fun to "walk the dog". I don't get much out of it directly, but the two girls I've done this to got so horny and insatiable and wet that the afterwards was very memorable. I used a leather belt, but have been meaning to take my girl to a sex shop. Think I'll have to buy a real collar.

Great tip Hector :D

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Good one Hector :) Going to use that.

Just to add to your technique - in a similar fashion, i like adding masks to the charade - does a lot to both them and me.
Imagine fucking a girl, both of you w masks on venusian party style or old-school roman orgie style.
Steering her with the lease all along the fuck.
It releases her to indulge and surrender even more into it. And turns me on as the masculine lead. Ravish her sorta feel. ;) Love having them on a lease in bed!

Also to introduce it - masks are great for sex talk too as an entry to talking about it. Eg. talking about Hallowen parties and dress up parties:
----
Glow:"I find it very interesting, what masks does to people"
Girl: huh?
Glow: "like if you are at a party where you dressed up.. how, as you walk around.. inside your mask.. feeling fun about noone knowing clearly who you are.. you look out through the eye holes as you walk.. and it makes you slowly feel... free..., anonymous. it liberates you.. if you allow it. The mask simply helps you... to let go of restrains and as you do... everything.. becomes... wilder, more fun. You dancer wilder, you party harder, you just indulge more in your wild side.. the more you indulge, the more you let go. And the more you let go the more you free up and unfold. And the more you free up and unfold.. the more you indulge. It builds up more... and more.. allowing you to let go... fully and become.. free or should we say.. what i call "ferociously liberated" ."

Girl: "oh yeah, never thought of that but so true.."

Then routing it into sex

Glow:"thing is.. it is even more interesting during sex." ( intrigue bait)
Girl: oh, how is that?
Glow:"well.. i recently spoke to a female friend who told me about how.. as you take on the mask, and you feel.. the release of being inside it.. covered by its sides.. it frees you up. You let go.. of something. Something that held you back. And does so... in between the sheets, where so.. much.. restriction is found for many people. You feel the beauty of letting go, of allowing a more kinky side to arise, embracing the story of the mask, of being truly human. The mask helps that. removes restrictions. Enables you to just surrender to your desires more fully. This allows you to go deeper and deeper.. into desires youve otherwise held back, those you can normally only.. explore when your with a guy you FULLY trust. things you might have held back for a LONG time... natural feelings just waiting.. to be... released". And all it takes... is.. a mask!
Glow: Do you like halloween? /or shift topic to fractionate out
-----

Just riffing roughly here but you get the idea.

ill see if i can add leash to that too as a build up. I like "the leash and masks fantasy" as a sex talk subject. Cool.

Lol btw - Two lesbo friends introduced the whole idea of masks to me - they dragged guys to their place for sexual exploits, and gave them this bull mask on. That mask triggers the guy to ravish them like there is no tomorrow (which they knew). Lesbos. gotta love em :D

Last edited:

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Oo, I like this Hector! I like this a lot! I've had similar experiences with Shibari, whips or really anything kinky. You're absolutely right; not only are women supremely curious, but they're looking for a man with whom they can explore their kinkier side w/o judgment and with a sense of excitement

I would like to know more how you loop in Shibari and whips, and stuff into the mix. Do you just have it out there on display, or do you show pictures? I have a couple of books on Shibari myself.

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey man, a little off topic, but this stood out:

"but I still got her Instagram I think afterwards while adding all the people I met"

Is this something you regularly do? Add everyone you just met out? i'd like to expand my social circle and this seems like it could be powerful.

>