tall+short & short+tall

Foreveranonymous

Space Monkey
space monkey
Just wondering.for all you tall guys do you prefer short girls?and for the short guys do you guys prefer taller guys.I'm a tall guy who prefers shorter girls.I think it is because I am still in high school and everygirl is still growing so they then to be shorter or as I have observed that a lot of tall guys go with shorter girls (maybe a bilogical need attain a balanced height one not to tall and not two short)???? Or maybe it's just a personal preference?what do you guys think?

Jay

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Studentofthegame,

First off assuming you meant to ask do short guys prefer tall girls not guys haha. Second, I can't speak for tall guys, because I am only 5' 7", but I can say definitively that I and most other short guys I know prefer girls our size or shorter.

For me personally, I just can't get into physical escalation with a girl more than an inch or two taller than me. It just feel weird, because I like to dominate in bed and while I am still bigger physically than them and stronger, it throws me off. I have done it before, but I much prefer shorter girls, and I am much more attracted to them.

Jay

Flames

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
As I'm 6ft 2, there's not my girls my height to start of with, but I have to say I'm not that fussy height-wise, though I tend to go for 5ft 8 - 5ft 10 usually.

>