FR  That Bartender...

Eternity

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Bars were dead last night and the bands sucked ass, also it was pouring outside, hence the low quantity of girls out. First bar, I ate and drank. I don't want to game there. It really is just a pre drink spot for me that I'm locking down slowly through my mysterious presence and aloof demeanor (the bartender chick will be serving me without asking me or me having to wait for my regular drink .

The talent (waitresses/bartenders) is top notch. I dont want to run hired gun game because that's not me right now and I don't want to use it as a crutch but alas... Went to the second bar, dead. Same process, slowly locking it down because I'm getting known and bartenders are cool with me. My eyes were fixated on this sexy ass blonde whose a waitress there. Fuck my life. She's wearing a miniskirt and she's looking damn fine. I imagine bending her over the table while I pound that pussy to oblivion. I hadn't seen her before but now I have and that notorious feeling of running hired gun game comes back but I suppress it. Still, bitch was busy anyways couldn't do much with her.

I'm feeling angsty and somewhat nervous in talking to strangers during the course of the night, which is weird because I can turn on or off much easier my social mood than before and talking to women is also the same. But last night my moods are different. Probably because that bitch at work permeates on my mind constantly which is why going out and getting new leads is priority.

Last bar I head to is somewhat dead but it's my favorite place in town and it's been good to me in the nights I've gamed there. I arrive, my seat is open and my favorite bartender(chick) is there. She's looking so cute and I can't stop stealing glances when i can. She remembers me from last time I was there with the sexy blonde from the art bar and is all smiles. I reciprocated it back.
I sit down and strike my power pose and check the scene out. Very few girls. Coupled up and the one sitting next to me is on a date with some dude. I hear his conversation aka game and cringe. No wonder these women cheat. Terrible topics and is DLV to this chick. I shake my head and stare out into space and listen to the band. They kinda suck...

A group of chicks who are with the lead singers in the shitty band approach the bar next to me (Approach Invitation). I hesitate and take a while before I open them and ask if they want their picture taken. I notice the cutest one giving me eyes but she is surrounded by all the other bitches in her group. Loud one gives me her phone and I take pictures of them (social proof) and they are all giggling amongst themselves and are engaging me in conversation (preselection). Anyway they are boring me and giving me a headache so I tell them to change their poses James Bond style and they all squeal in unison and agree. I snap away and return the phone to the leader of the bitches and resume my power pose. They order shots for their men and leave. Thank God.

Time passes by and I'm ready to leave. I go to the bathroom and come back and cutie (bartender) is there standing by the bar, sipping her drink. She sees me and gives me a beautiful smile that I just can't resist giving one back ( I dont really smile I usually smirk and nod my head towards them). I don't know what it is about her energy and vibe that I just really like. It's positive and she always seems to be in good spirits. How fucking refreshing to see that in girls these days. She opens me with "So where's your friend from last time? (Preselection opens doors and legs bruh)" I reply she might come back next time for the art bar and tell her I don't know her that well since I met her that night and she's a little out there also. She laughs at this. Now I know could've been smoother in DHVing but I just felt like telling the truth.

Sometimes in trying to be too smooth you come off as try hard. We banter and somehow know some of the same people in town (deep dive) and how she got her start there and her goals along with her fiancee. This is where experience with women comes into play. You can tell which girls are feeling you by feeling their vibe an the way they look at you and hang to your words when they do. And I was getting that feeling from her. I think it was since we first met that I saw a spark in her eyes that insinuated attraction from her part and preselection kicked it into higher gear.Anyways, we keep bantering about life and time has passed since high school and I'm just losing myself in her eyes and face. I spot the male bartender she works with staring a bit at us. He looked a bit crestfallen. I presume he has a little crush on her. I would... He's also seen me flirting with many other girls when I'm there so he probably knows what I'm all about.

I get cutie's schedule and find out what time she starts and days she works. She volunteered this information willingly so she knows I want to see her and I presume she wants to see me again which I would like. I really didn't want to run hired gun game, especially at my favorite bar where I go to look for fresh new leads and just want to lose myself there but I couldn't resist an approach Invitation from someone like her. I should mention she did kino me a little bit when she shook my hand (reintroduced herself in case I forgot) and touched my arm at a high point in our conversation. I will keep focusing on nightgame and try not too much to default to hired gun game. This was an exception I made because she opened me. I tell her I'm going to leave and say I'll see her soon. She smiles and says okay.
Preselection never ceases to amaze me. It's opens doors and legs bruh.

theta14

Space Monkey
space monkey
Interesting interaction...sounds like you're playing your cards right!

Eternity

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Interesting interaction...sounds like you're playing your cards right!

Introducing her to the sexy blonde I was with in my last FR helped a lot. Both bantered and she saw me chilling with her cute friends at their table. Blondy was a hard 8.5. This chick is a 7-7.5 Girls being competitive I guess. I like this chick but I want to work on my nightgame and open random new girls at this bar. So she'll have to put up with that from me next time I'm there. Gots to play the game cold headed sometimes bruh.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think she could be a good wing for you in the future. She mentioned the Fiance so let her be your social proof.

>