The Best Tip I've Found For Lasting Long In Bed

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey there,

Chase's article on lasting longer in bed contains everything you need.

I won't be adding anything completely new. Rather, I'll expand on the "total immersion" part.

Ejaculating fast seems to happen when you think about cumming.

Pretty straight forward, as Chase explains in the article.

Not thinking about ejaculating will allow you to bang her for hours.

Now, here's where it used to get tricky for me:

My desire to have sex in the first place was (and still is) to cum in her, of course. And trying to push that thought away was hard. It worked a few times but I failed to achieve consistency with it.

So, I tapped into another desire to have sex, which is:

To dominate, own, possess and fully make that girl mine at a primal level.

So, my primary motive to get in the moment is not to forget about ejaculation. Rather, I get in the moment because I can't wait to shag her into submission. Every time I thrust into her, she becomes mine a little more. She submits to me more. She loses herself into me more. I own her more.

And damn, I enjoy that process.

I derive a sense of achivement and I feel good from doing it.

I look forward to it.

It makes me feel like a king.

I have absolute clarity during sex. I'm not fighting the thought of ejaculation because another, equally appealing thought, is in my mind: shagging this girl mercilessly into submission and owning every part of her.

It flatters my ego like nothing else.

It took me some time to learn how to tap into it. The best way, for me, was to imagine that I am a barbarian warrior who attacked a village, killed all the men and captured the women.

Spoils of war.

I pick the hottest one (since I'm the alpha) and shag her so she can submit to her new, stronger king.

You can use any fantasy which suits you.

You'll derive immense satisfaction from sex and will go on for hours.

And if you've got good technique, she'll cum multiple times.

It's a win-win.

And of course, when I choose to finally cum, I tap into my other desire, which is to impregnate this girl and mark her forever.

Gist of it is: Don't fight the thought of cumming. It's a desire and you can't fully ignore it. But you can replace it with another equally appealing desire for as long as you want.

>