FR  The Biggest Failure of My Life

birdi3d

Rookie
Rookie
Hello, good day to all. I want to share my experience so it doesn't happen to you and to share my mistakes; I would appreciate your advice.

You see, today I went to a bar near the school where I study. I was with two friends with whom I always party. Everything was normal until one of my friends had to leave, leaving my other friend and me alone. Then, I thought of approaching a group of several girls that had caught my attention earlier because they were very tall, which intrigued me.

That's when everything started. I approached a girl who caught my attention (in my opinion, the first mistake), offered her a cigarette, and she accepted. At that moment, my friend noticed that my intentions were to join the group, so he brought all the alcohol we had to facilitate our joining. Eventually, the girl, after accepting my cigarette, invited us to join their group. All the girls were very beautiful.

At one point, one of the girls approached my friend and told him that her friend wanted to kiss him, and my friend kissed her. Minutes passed, and the girl I was talking to and I got along very well, to the point that she asked for my Instagram. At this moment, I had already realized her interest. The girl had to go to the bathroom and another quite tall girl with clear skin came over to chat with me. Since I wear glasses, she asked how strong they were, what condition I had, and what my name was. Then, I realized that this girl was quite interested in me.

The biggest sign that she wanted something was when she came up to my face and adjusted my hair; we were face to face. However, one of her friends came over and took her away. My mistake was letting her go without even asking for her number or Instagram. Anyway, the girl I was talking to earlier returned and we continued interacting, drinking a lot of alcohol together.

There was a moment when the alcohol ran out, and I asked the girl to accompany me for more (according to me, this was going better). I took her away from everyone and went with her. At that moment, I was confident and left her alone while I ordered. Then, I turned around and, when I looked back, she was kissing another guy! He arrived with all the calmness, made her laugh, and had physical contact from the beginning (something I didn't do). In the end, my conquest was ruined. She wanted more alcohol, but I distanced myself from her, gave my drink to other friends, and left the bar.

Any advice so that this doesn't happen
to me again?

>