The Chronicles of Peter Pan

HandsomeSexGod

Space Monkey
space monkey
Friday 26 June 202

Woke up, meditated and I'm sipping greentea while typing this

Here's what happened yesterday

M, her mother and I have a quick chat through my bedroom window

In between one of my handstand pushup sets I had received a videocall from a guy I had made friends with on the monkey-app, in the Philipines, he had been teaching me tagalog...

When a girl from my lastyear's college class was walking past my bedroom window with her mother and sister...

I'm gonna name her M for privacy sake.

"Hey M!" I called at her

M and her mother turned to the side, pleasantly surprised to see me. Her mom's always happy to see me, we would always greet eachother and have good vibes and talks whenever we walked by eachother on the road.

As for M, she knows me for my reputation at Campus and all the girls and guys she saw hanging around me (strong preselection and social proof)

There were two occasions I distinctly recall where she had seen me in contexts of preselection and gave me strong "choosing signals" (if you wana term it as that)
I had been sitting on one of the campus benches with two black girls, one on each side of me. Their appearance was okayish, one had some sexiness to her tho and was attractive.
The attractivish one was flirting with me and trying to get in my pants, the other girl was just winging her friend and the wing-girl was already somewhat better buddies with me.

M walked past us as we sat on the bench during breaktime, to see one girl quite interested in me and another girl (my buddy) on the side talking to me, she must have assumed that both girls wanted me to fuck them...since this was already the case with most of the lassies in my classroom

(I hadn't fucked them but they wanted me to have sex with them. I was basically the only guy with game in my college..except for maybe 3 other dudes who just had experience...ontop of that my attraction-game even at that point was god-like...not so much my direct-game tho...was definitely still improving my direct-game...I've gotten better at my direct-game now but I'm still improving and I feel like soon I'll have it under wraps, son)

When M had passed us by the bench,
she gave me the strongest "fuck me" eyes that I've seen in a while (someone give this girl a medal..and a cookie)
...this happened on two occasions, in the exact same way but just in two different geographical locations....

The first time, it happened at campus, in the front garden area (nearby the table where the Ms Hazeleyes fiasco took place)

....the second time that this cute girl signaled her lustful desire for me with her eyes,
was during a bus outing we as the class had gone on together,

we had stepped out of the bus and began touring the area around this huge stone tower that they refer to as "The Taal Monument" here in South Africa, you can google it if you wana, it's pretty huge when you're standing right next to it.

And the same thing happened, two girls + me +sitting on bench + plus girls trying to get my attention.
It may actually have been the very same black girls, who sat next to me on the first occasion, that she walked past and saw me together with.
I plan to actually share this bus excursion story in a field report sometime. A lot of the cool stuff in that story was thanks to the Legendary pimp known as Eckhart Tolle.

Back to the present moment, where M was smiling at me from the road as I looked at her from bedroom window.

"How are you?" She asked me with wide eyes.

"I'm pretty solid" This has been my way of saying I'm doing great, without saying "I'm fine" just something with lil more spice in, you know? haha

She stood there like a deer in the headlights, looking at me like she wanted to say something but she wasn't able to say it.

I began greeting her mother, "Hey ma'am! How have you been?"

Her mother smiled at me as she always does, "I'm doing well my darling!"

As her mother and I conversed a bit, M tried to ask me something but I had already gone on to speak to her mom.

"This is where I live now" I told M, referring to my room (or 'Quarto' as they say in tagalog) my triceps and shoulder muscles were pumped up since I had just done some sets of handstand pushups, I get the feeling she was mirin' the gainz.

She lives nearby me, walking distance. I'll probably fuck her sometime. She might actually be the girl I give my virginity to...since she lives so close to my house.

What else happened yesterday:

Exercise routine:

I'm proud to announce

I did all of my 6 sets of each exercise, (except neck, I'll get to the point where I complete my neck workouts too)

my workout victory consisted of...
(pardon the following 6's if you're christian):

6 sets of bicep curls, 6 sets of tricep workouts
(composed of 3 sets of my brother sitting on my back for 30 seconds supersetted with some fast regular pushups mixed it a bit with some tiger bends and L pushups and those swaying pushups (to keep the muscle groups guessing and producing more muscle and strength building hormones), and 3 sets of weighted dips on my bed post)

6 sets of lat/back workouts (all weighted pullups today)
and for the finale, 6 sets of wall-assisted handstand pushups (great for your shoulder size bro. In my experience, just remember to warm up, have good form and take it easy)

Things I've learnt from my exercise

I've recently started noticing that whenever I complete 100% of my workout
I feel much more present to the moment, I feel calmer, more alive, happier and more content.

Also knowing that I'm in control of my life, by being aware of the life-changing action I can take (psycho-cybernetic visualization to achieve the 4 goals I wrote in my book), I feel at ease.
Then when I go to bed, I don't even feel the need to masturbate. Hence, I'm on Nofap Day 1 today haha.. I'ma do my full workout again today and aim to be on Nofap day 2 tomorrow :)

My Goals for 2020

I purposely only set 4 goals for this year.
And I set them yesterday lol

- Fuck 100 girls

- Have a monthly income of R50 000 (which is about $5000)

- Huge asf muscles.
Have my arm muscles and shoulder muscles so aesthetically big that they stretch the sleeves of my clothes (I actually set this one earlier, but I'm quite close to achieving this one)

- Get to the point where I can be completely relaxed within myself all the time (reasonably close to this one)

All of my goals connect into eachother and each one helps with accomplishing the other.
Muscles help me with my income. Income helps me with my muscles. Muscles helps magnetize even more girls towards me.
Inner relaxation helps with muscle growth. Inner relaxation also helps with girls and with financial success. etc etc

Online Facetime Dating Apps

Had a sexy chat with this delicious philipina chick, (wouldn't mind blasting a big white load on her pretty face tbh)
I actually mentioned it somewhere on the forms already...I'll just paste what the story of what happened in our interaction over here, if you finna read it:

So the sexy philipina girl who I started video-chatting with (HB8 in my opinion)

She had bright pinkish-red lipstick and that silky swaying black hair (that I prefer) and nice oriental eyes.

When the call started I had my vest off and I was bare chest throughout our chat.. my "the promise" tattoo was visible.
Lighting was pretty good.
She and I began talking, I recall myself looking away from her a couple times and I made sure to emote lots of expressions with my face haha

*One facial expression that seemed to garner her attention and attraction the best was when I closed my eyes closely together but not completely closed in a breaking-rapport fashion like "what are you saying?" And then slightly turning my head to the right. According to google it seems a good description for it would be to "look askance".

Her fingers played with her hair a couple times. She gave me amazing eyecontact, she was smiling and she was in reaction mode to whatever I was doing. And looked at me in a seductive way, you can just tell when a girls into you..the way she tilts her head and whatnot.
I deepened my voice also (spoke from my diaphragm) and even tho she didn't have the best understanding of English, she seemed quite attracted to my fundamentals

*One of the other parts she reacted to the most was the resonance and bass that I elevated in my voice.

I made some comments with a deep voice then followed it with a facial expression, I kept the expressions higher up on the spectrums of sexy and breaking-rapport.

But at the sametime every now and again I peppered the interaction with a friendly vibe

The way that she responded actually makes me kinda wana go to Philippines. I feel like I'd do really well there.

*Another thing that helped my interactions here was laughing in a warm way while looking up to the sky or just upwards in general, that seemed to spread smiles onto the people on the other side of the videochat.

and I had two african-american girls show interest in me via text.. "you're so fine" etc...but that was basically because of my looks and my ability to take sexy selfies ;p... one of the girls looked okay for me...I'd probably let her suck my unit *shrug*

Thats from yesterday.

Today just started.. so we'll see what happens. Friday 26 June 2020

Last edited:
>