Socializing  The hot lesbian game is in my opinion the pinnacle of seduction (the bizarre world of the player part 2"

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
No butch lesbian, hot 10 lesbian game... The reason why i call it lesbian game is because every situation you will encounter you already have seen a girl trying to do that to you previously...

Years ago during my prime i made a post called "the bizarre world of the player" it is a fun read and short, take a look at it and you will be nodding your head a lot as you read it but it will help understand this post for context....

but now i discovered a new level, i had this epiphany couple of weeks back pre-getting an injury during dead lifting... I saw a girl at a club that had rejected me before, and i seduced her, and i was pretty impress with how i did it... tldr "flipped the dynamics" "made her chase" "made her seduce" but his is not what the post is about, is about the ephiphany i had after...

That epiphany is what i called "lesbian game" is just a name that i made up cause i could not come up with any other.... But basically what happens is that after many years, many interactions, many relationships, many situations, many fucks....

You will get to see and experience everything on the other side (the women side), so let me explain what i mean by this, you will have girls doing everything you are doing to them and be in every situation they have done to you, so you are able to vibe and calibrate better....

let me give you an examples:

- have you ever had girls give you soft closes: "yea we should get together soon to catch up" and you play stupid and say "are you still working on club liv?"

cause you know she is soft closing you but you don't want to meet her, cause maybe you have other girls so you just ignore and play stupid...

Have you have exes that you hard nexted texting you:

eyes emoji

hours later.- "i am really worried about you please respond"

hours later.- "damm is this how you treat me after everything i have done for you"

^ and on and on blow up your phone and you never responded...

Have you ever had girls in your rotation:

lay in your shoulder as you are sleeping and take the knee and put it close to your dick, and you move her and say "baby not now i got a go to work"...

have you ever had girls complaining and giving you guilt trips saying "you are not giving me enough sex, i need more sex"

have you ever had female clients, being overly flirty, changing topics of biz to personal life, and you play stupid...

Have you had waiters in food places all of a sudden wishper to the waiter that is suppose to take your order and say "i got this" and go out of your way to ask personal question that have nothing to do with you being there for your food....(iois)

^ i can go on and on, my point is that most guys are not on the other side experiencing what we have experience that the women experience, which makes you more in sync with their game.vibe and headspace.... It is almost impossible to feel, diagnose or calibrate if you have never experienced it... Don't worry if you keep sarging, getting better and better you will also experience this wich in turn will make you better... Good illustration of this is the hook character in banshee (i recommend this show one of the best, don't mind the first 20 minutes of the show if you will watch)...

Last edited:
>