LR  The Nameless Brazilian

LichtenbergFigures

Space Monkey
space monkey
Me again! So I'm throwing this one out there because it amazes me how much of a contrast it was to last night's date with a girl which led nowhere. The FR are is here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7737

I explained in that FR that my dating chops are really not up to scratch, but with this LR it was just straight from approach to hotel. Barmy. Anyway here we go.

Saturday 23rd I was in England (Chester) with my cousin for a music convention (for my favourite band of all time - Mansun). I dragged him along because he's entertaining. This event starts at 2pm, and I have a few drinks, but I'm not getting drunk. I think its worth mentioning because it helped with my confidence. My cousin is getting absolutely steaming, which just adds to the entertainment.

Anyway, its about 10pm and there's bands on and my cousin is doing his "slut drops" around this girl mouthing words to songs he doesn't actually know, so I potter over to see what's going on. She's laughing hysterically at him and she starts asking me about him so I tell her inane nonsense that's really not important. I'm given her name, but I don't catch it. There's an instant connection between us because we know the lyrics to all the songs so we're happy singing away while my cousin slut drops everywhere, hilariously. He's really trying to get into this girl, in his own unique way and I'm basically not even making any effort. I'm here for the convention. Occasionally other guys are dragging her off places whom also want a piece of her and I'm just not even bothered, because she keeps coming back.

Cut to the chase, mid-set we're singing away and then we're just making out. No hesitation. So its on. There's more songs. More making out. And then the bands are done. There's a DJ next but I'm focussed on her now. I basically tell her that we should head back to my hotel and carry on the fun there. She's initially reluctant but I giving a knowing look, "You know you want to". She does. I get the keycard from my cousin and we're off. This is about midnight.

We're almost at the hotel and it occurs to her, she doesn't even know my name. I oblige. I don't remember hers but decide not to ask. She probably wouldn't have cared, but I didn't want to look like a dick.

The clothes are off instantly, no messing about. No need for details, but we did it twice over the next 3 hours. In between we stopped, and chatted about the things people normally chat about before sex. I deep-dived afterwards, about growing up in São Paulo, travelling to the UK, how she got into the band etc and we have a laugh about silly song names. She tries to leave at this point, but I firmly tell her I'm not finished with her yet. And I fuck her again.

I get a phonecall then from my cousin. He's been round the city in search of women, found none, now he wants back in so she makes this her excuse to leave. I'm tired at this point so I'm cool with it. I barely bother getting dressed - standing in the rain no shoes or socks on, sex hair, belt undone etc. The 3 of us chat a bit, I give her my digits in case she wants to get the train back to Liverpool with us in the morning, then she wanders off to the hostel next door haha!

She never did text and I never learnt her name.

Fast forward to the date last night and back to being useless with women! Funny how things happen.

>