The new mods are way way way too overzealous

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Preamble.

I joined girlschase 6 years ago,
like many new seducers the whole concept of pickup intrigued me,I quickly read every post on the forum,and every article on the site,i bought every book available at that time,and I used to post often on the forum,wether it was asking advice on a sticking point or gloating and proudly posting an LR.
After getting a niche(college campuses) I became a fairy good seducer in my niche,getting laid (or even getting a girlfriend) is no longer something exciting,there are thing I dont know(nightgame),but I am not very interested in knowing the things I dont know,I can get the girls I want when i want and thats good enough for me.
There are things Chase posts that are not related to picking up women,but more geared towards making a man a better person.
e,g my all time favorite articles are

a: dont be bitter.
b: victim mentality .
c: your world view is wrong
d: the genuine man(by ricardus?)

dont get me wrong,all the "how to get laid " articles are pretty nice,but if there are articles that have really changed my life and my world view its these four.
I went from being a broke bitter victim to a financially stable business owner because of these articles,
That realisation that "The world doesnt owe me a thing,and I am not special " has to be the most life changing information I have ever gotten.
I trawl this site looking for more of these life gems ,
Nowadays I read posts like "things that every man should have sorted out before 30".
I rarely read sites about picking up girls.
One day Chase sent me a free book by some billionaire ,who talked about the problems with the current education system (among other things ).
as a 32 year old entrepreneur with over 100 lays,you can understand why such information is more interesting to me than pickup tactics.
I wonder about how I can make my employees like me,without them then taking advantage of me,I wonder about the morality of using child labour if the child would be better treated in my farm than they would by their poor parents,I wonder about the morality of only hiring atheists in my companies,.
These are the sort of the topics that I am usually been interested in,I rarely post i this forum(maybe 3 posts an year?),but when i do post,its almost always in the off topic section.,for so long this wasnt a problem,
And with this section I was able to post about topics not related to pickup,and still be able to get a response from seducers, Because Most seducers Know about how the "real" world works, their advice was always very good,on a myriad of issues not remotely related to seduction.
Yet recently most of my posts are being locked,even though they are In the Offtopic area.
I didnt know what was going on until I was told by some old timer that the forum now has new mods.
and its not just my posts. I saw a post by some dude asking about taxes also locked,(I was very interested to talk about taxes with open minded seducers ).
So

IN CONCLUSION

A: to Chase if your reading this,these miscellaneous life lessons(how to deal with a jealous coworker,when to fight,how to deal with depression etc),I really appreciate such content,thanks for those posts,and if u have any more,keep em coming.

B: to the admins and mods, I think if someone is trolling or advertising or insulting,sure ban them ,lock the post whatever,but I think if you are locking a post because it is off topic,(not related to game),I think you guys are really being overzealous,because how I understand it,this whole offtopic section was made speciffically for posts that are OFFTOPIC.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think they lock it because there was a lot of 'Hu Ha' on the Girlschase board recently.

I did think it was too much of an aggressive move but I understand that the context of the board needs to be somewhat positive first.

Now, the board mood is pretty neutral. So yea, don't read much into the locked post.

:D

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I think they lock it because there was a lot of 'Hu Ha' on the Girlschase board recently.

I did think it was too much of an aggressive move but I understand that the context of the board needs to be somewhat positive first.

Now, the board mood is pretty neutral. So yea, don't read much into the locked post.

:D
i havent been here in ages,what sort if huh ha happened?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i havent been here in ages,what sort if huh ha happened?

Oh, nothing biggie.

One T-rex argue with another T-rex. Other T-rex got excited and join T-rex A. T-rex B got overwhelmed by the amount of biscuits being thrown at him. XD

T-rex B decided to get biscuits somewhere else. Because other jungle got colourful biscuits.

Elder T-rex (Chase) decided that this is not going anywhere if small T-rex argue with big T-rex.

So he writes a post. Warning Future new T-rex who join into the Jurassic Park gets warning and punishment of less biscuits if they argue with the T-rex that is currently residing on GC.

Like my story? :cool:

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
interesting,lol,any link?

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
OMG.

You can find it here.

Chase Post on Traffic Light
WOOOOOAAAHHH,I read that thread and man that really explains lot,I think its like a pendulum,it seems like people were too wild,and now the moderators are cracking down and overdoing it and the pendulum might be swinging too far in the opposite direction,very interesting .

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
the pendulum might be swinging too far in the opposite direction,very interesting .

Yea, unfortunately it is like that. So yea, give it time. Then you can post crazy shit :)

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You have had two threads locked (recently, from what I can see). One where you were talking shit about the PUA-craft in general out of your own misconception that good PUAs generally have their life in order. This is not only offtopic, it is OFFTOPIC AND NEGATIVE. Why complain about PUAs being "weird" on a PUA forum?

The other one was locked because you were ranting about illegal immigrants in the US in a rather vitrolic way which is 1) totally unrelated to seduction and 2) most likely going to lead to a useless shit storm. So again it was locked because it was OFFTOPIC AND NEGATIVE, not just offtopic. It is mentioned in the rules for offtopic to not post vitriolic stuff.

You have not faced any other sanctions than this + a warning by Silvertree in the first thread.

If you think this is strict, you do not know what strict moderation is.

Nearly everything we have locked in offtopic are trollish or negative threads. The vast majority of threads there are still allowed.

Anyway, mods will discuss exactly what should be allowed in offtopic now.

Last edited:

Mike Silvertree

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I have been participating in various on line communities since 1996. I have seen several good ones ruined by partisan politics. This is a world wide group, and we have members from various national, religious, and political groups that in the real world are at war or close to it. Somehow, we all have to manage to get along. Avoiding hot button topics, that are sure to stir passions and have nothing to do with the purpose of this forum, is a sensible method of keeping this place from melting down.

If people want to discuss divisive real life issues not related to seduction, that is best done via private communication or on forums devoted to that sort of thing. Doing it in our Off Topic forum will create hostilities that can only harm this group.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
As a sidenote.

Someone please help me share notes privately on people with bad intentions.

It's funny that people like me with more life experience, are the ones not crying over sensitive issues.

I'm sure there are more people who are worse than me but I don't know the intention of people who are sensitive. Part of me think it is the manipulation that keeps their society going, and not mine. Keeping their business and hierarchy afloat per se at the expense of the women in the middle east per se.

On the other hand, Is it Teevster or somebody who mention that most college degree Holders are activists/sjws.

I was commenting about David Tian/Asian Take and why I took his note on why PUA is toxic. He has a PHD.

I think of it highly into consideration until one Tribal elder smash that with all Activist are often college degree Holders. LOLXXXX

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
As a sidenote.

Someone please help me share notes privately on people with bad intentions.

It's funny that people like me with more life experience, are the ones not crying over sensitive issues.

I'm sure there are more people who are worse than me but I don't know the intention of people who are sensitive. Part of me think it is the manipulation that keeps their society going, and not mine. Keeping their business and hierarchy afloat per se at the expense of the women in the middle east per se.

On the other hand, Is it Teevster or somebody who mention that most college degree Holders are activists/sjws.

I was commenting about David Tian/Asian Take and why I took his note on why PUA is toxic. He has a PHD.

I think of it highly into consideration until one Tribal elder smash that with all Activist are often college degree Holders. LOLXXXX

To be honest with all due respect, you seem like an instigator to me, again no personal just an observation, and also you tend to do a bit of shit posting... again no personal in good faith...

BigPapa, What You TALKING BRO!

Reactions:BigPapa

Velasco, Why You Run Away Bro. I thought you are a tough guy fool! What happen man. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Where's Your Red traffic light man!

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
you seem like an instigator to me,

I like to poke around. Not for superficial reasons. I just want to dig into the essence of the message.

Maybe that's selfish on my part. but no one is complaining how much I dig into Chase message so that Chase respond and everyone learns something. I'm that kinda student. That analogy student. Apparently, not all classmates share that enthusiasm. I got that response from school too. Tsk tsk.

you tend to do a bit of shit posting

You mean whining for how the world operates?

I think I have always been clear about why I'm pissed off. I don't know if that's shit posting.

But I get it, man.

Velasco, Why You Run Away Bro. I thought you are a tough guy fool! What happen man. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Where's Your Red traffic light man!

Ar here we go again. :)

They were being an asshole on Girlschase. And after that, they hijack on my Girlschase post, writing about shit that they don't even agree on.

Chase has message me not to TROLL the guy. Believe me.

That was only one sentence of me TROLLING him.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The TROLLING is not even in my final form, let alone first form. :eek:

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You have had two threads locked (recently, from what I can see). One where you were talking shit about the PUA-craft in general out of your own misconception that good PUAs generally have their life in order. This is not only offtopic, it is OFFTOPIC AND NEGATIVE. Why complain about PUAs being "weird" on a PUA forum?
I never complained about puaz being weird,I raised a very genuine concern for all puaz,how to balance life vs seduction,we have a pua group in kenya,and this is actually not a controversial topic at all,when I dedicate all my time to getting lays,all other aspects of my life will suffer,when I dedicate all my time to business etc,my pua skills suffer,I believe that how to balance these two is a very relevant issue

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
As a sidenote.

This is a very interesting observation,now that I think about it,I think it might be true.

>