The Path of the Master Ninja, trashKENNUT

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Since you are avoiding, i will give you my first enraged warning:

Do not continue to spew false realities with my name on it. I will start to suppress a part of your identity you hold so close to yourself. Part of you will cease to exist, and it will be painful. The next time you spew a false reality with me in it, I will reveal the ugly truth about yourself here in your precious journal

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human

Do not continue to spew false realities with my name on it. I will start to suppress a part of your identity you hold so close to yourself. Part of you will cease to exist, and it will be painful. The next time you spew a false reality with me in it, I will reveal the ugly truth about yourself here in your precious journal
do you hear me? do you hear me loud and clear? speak now!

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Not avoiding.

Like what you want me to say? I'm kinda tired to try to elaborate.

Also, the reason i am here after i said i am leaving this forum is because i was trying to write as much info, to you, about the past discussions.

What you want me to say? I'm tired of trying to elaborate.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@tommysawyer123

There are articles on the main site that explain very well that all women omit, twist, and manipulate information. Now, it is also true that some people lie more than others, or are outright liars. Where do you draw the line between a woman simply being a woman and a woman straight up lying? If she tells at first she only had one boyfriend, but 6 months later tells you that she actually had 4 boyfriends before, is that lying? I had one girl who said she was a black belt in karate, and when asked since when she did karate she replied she had joined 3 months ago, so she was definitely lying to impress me. I can give many examples but you get the point. What is outright lying when it comes to women?

It depends on where u are in her timeline :)

Are you in her dating phase (objective/experiential)?

or are you in her assessment phase (function)?

or are you in the long term relationship phase (ideology/Honeymoon)?

She lies for a purpose.
Example: if both of you are in the objective phase aka dating phase, she is lying to minimize risk and make her perception of herself with you, look better.

However, if she lies to you while you both are in the future state aka long term relationship, she is retaining what is considered now 'function'.

She is trying to keep resources/maintain reputation/maintain what's already established.

I hope this helps.

TLDR: The next time she lies, use this sketch. Hopefully you will have an idea where she is.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
How does one do this without being a complete ahole? It's easy to do it when a woman is obnoxious and non-compliant, but when a woman is in complete submission and does literally whatever you want/whenever you want, it's hard to stir the pot. And quite honestly, when a woman is super submissive/compliant over long periods of time, I get bored. I want to add the skill of adding this low drama/tension without overdoing it. Thanks!

It doesn't have to be negative all the time.

1)You are lacking challenge (aka participatory universe) in your career/life as a whole.

2)She needs an image.. to create more of your nonsense :)

Long game after:
Are you willing to lose her over time, once you realize that the equipment (her) is not for you, after you give her image and she makes more of what you gave but she is a tomato. And you want an apple.

Long game, are you willing to lose her if she's a tomato and you want apple juice? Because she can only make tomato juice.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Skippy

I'm actually well aware of your problem. A lot of guys are in the same boat. And I haven't have the comprehension to actually write this issue in my own social platform. This problem that you have, has been going on for a few years and recently popping up more on social media.

It's been seen off as humor.

Example: A comedy showing a guy looking at girls and suddenly a girl popping up and asking "why did you look at her?". The guy responded by saying "are you my girlfriend?". The girl quickly realizes this and says "sorry" and walk away.

TLDR: More females are going to interrupt PUA sets, whether that's you or the members here. As the world goes into decline and she naturally can't differentiate reality. She can't differentiate internet feminist forum and real world, as example.

@Warped Mindless and i had a discussion on something similar to this, many months ago, but on false grape accusation. We kinda reached on a conclusion, at least in my opinion and i cannot speak for Warped, that we must never admit that we know her, or dated her. Yea... That's how bad it is right now in the social arena.

PUA members, whether Girlschase or Redpill, will actually face this problem one way or another, in some variation. It's a matter of when.

It's a matter of when. And hopefully not something too bad happened to any members that one has to handle a false grape accusation based on you just having a sexting, but we are kinda heading to that place.

I write this because i think all man, regardless of PUA or not, he needs to be aware of it.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So what does a feminine woman self-actualized look like? Specifically what do the kind of women we want to date look like when they are successful in life?

Very rare.
They are very peaceful.
Very quiet.

You can feel her radiate for some reason. I can't explain it.

TLDR: Surface level
- They do not talk to random men unless spoken to
- She recommends alternative by guiding, not nagging
- Where you want to go, she follows
- As much as culture and social media says that man and woman argue all the time, that's the biggest misleading statement. Religious books discourage such woman.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Any tips on keeping them interested until the next date are appreciated?

@master craftsman

When you read an ad, what do you see?

- Result (Leading somewhere to)
- Act (something done before)
- Staging (the public is reading her text)
- Who (identification, something that implies her)

when you text her, can you put your words in that the text implies it is leading somewhere? That's the key.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Interesting.

it seems like all of us are living in completely different worlds. I guess we will just never come together. (No pun intended!)

Both sexes will just never come together. lolx

>