The Path of the Master Ninja, trashKENNUT

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Okay, forgive me i used to play too much of this Ninja Games. *slash, slash*.

I will start sharing a journal, here.

Disclaimer, I be ranting a lot more about the psychology and process of dating here. This journal is more on the details and small, sometimes often overlook stuff. I try and upload text messages, the whereabouts of where i took the date, what i do during the date, and generally what i have learn throughout the process of things. Field reports and Lay reports will also be reported here. My Focus from Day 1 is not getting continuous lays, although it would be fun, it is really about getting it Right. :) Do read it some time. I will not post it on the general tab, at least not so much!

So without further ado, Let's go. !

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Before i post anything, i will practice write a subject, noting what it is about.

Examples of Subject: Messaging. Field Report, Facebook, Online Dating, Psychology and so forth...

Moving on.

Texts/Messages

I been experimenting the word "though" in my text messages. It has always been an unconscious thing of me to use that word. Unfortunately, this word tends to be like a "hit n miss" where you putting all the line to see if she is sold on you or at least know that she doesn't feel keen going out

I always put in the word just when i feel i am conveying a strong emotion in that messages. IT's like a neutralizer. IT's actually good in the short term where you don't want to be too interested nor too direct after you first meet her. Being socially graceful is one thing, getting her out is another.

This isn't too of a big deal, but this word "though" helps note me early when she doesn't feel i am that "hot sexy guy". it makes sense for you to move to other prospects and not be too focus on this one, although you can still get her out.

Zac

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey Zac,

Just noticed this. Sounds like a very interesting topic: I look forward to hearing more.

-Marty

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
A thing that is prevalent, Drama!

Drama

IF drama works, why not use it? There's a saying "Don't reinvent the wheel", i was actually thinking about that quote.

I was thinking why should i learn game all the way until i am actually so good at it. I was thinking why should i be socially graceful when i can just throw shit at people who throw shit at me. I was thinking why do i need to care, I mean if i can utilize vampirism, why not? The current superstars of today do attack twitter attackers, this are just examples of today, Miley Cyrus is one.

IT's prevalent with society, Society likes it so much this pain and suffering. Another reason, Perhaps, why is Heaven and religions are being glorified, although the people who curse other people not being religious are infact hypocrites, (who likewise don't really understand religion they are in.) It's like people who don't understand dating, too.

and the scary thing is about what i learn from all of this, No one is understanding anything. We just living our thoughts. We also need to feel "Human" or Being, as in "Being". It's happens often that successful people or exciting, sexy man are not "human". They are not married man a lot out there who are sexy, cool, or at least, they are a few. It's like we are non-existent, as lovers in the long term,

not because it is not possible.

IT is because we are not "real", Real as in we do not exist, Exist as in "thoughts in people's head most of the time".

What i encounter? Too many experiences with Drama in a negative environment

What i learn? Humans crave the need of "Being", In essence, Living. People need that, and express in so many ways, both negative and positive.

What i want to create? Creating experiences and tie them with emotions, Learning to use drama in a positive way, and if needed.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Younger women is mostly Fundamentals and Status

Younger Women and what happen in my High School

I was never really the most popular kid in class, but i did improve my body language towards the end of high school and suddenly i am that somebody. I realize younger women no need BS so much. Younger women is all about,

- Are you friends the coolest?
- Are your fashion style cool?
- Are you well liked by your friends?
- Are you a captain, or an important player in your group or activity group?
- Are you doing anything cool? Do you share what i share?

Younger women is mostly adventure kind of shit. I remember it's virtually impossible if there is no fundamentals, and let alone, if you don't have anything above. So practically with younger women, it's all about "Status and Fundamentals." Older women might forgive you here and there abit, but Younger women needs that "Superstar" kind of thing, at least that's what happen to me. She needs to see you this badass guy, The conversations are just pastry. It's the wanting to go here and there and asking for investment is what younger women dig upon.

What i encounter? Younger women wants adventure, status.

What i learn? Fundamentals is universal.

What i want to create? Learning to create adventures with younger women, Having my own status.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Facebook Game

FACEBOOK GAME

fvxqm8.jpg

This is my old facebook profile, The information part is quite boring in Facebook, Basically everyone is looking at your profile, and your pictures of course. I would say that my profile information above here is simplistic. My Facebook happens to be private too, I want to change that soon enough to test. Relationship status is one thing to note. IT's good to actually empty it out, and not put it there. Girls wonder if i have a girlfriend.

Profile Information, i believe isn't that much important, although i believe you need to at least have something "safe", something that where you work or what you do. I believe the facebook profile and covers are important.

Look below here.

Only a few girls reply. Some are brush offs. So there must be something i can work on my profile.

11id8np.jpg

What i encounter? My old Facebook profile information is dull and empty.

What i learn? Relevant information is important i believe, to make others believe you are "safe". Important of all is your Facebook Profile Page and a little bit of "safe" relevant information. Profile page is private, Girls can't see shit, but it helps with intrigue.

What i want to create? Creating a basic profile information and profile page while create intrigue, using the information i have here on online dating. I must work to find a badass photo.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
An example of Narcisstic Women

An example text of Narcisstic women, TEXT

i actually known this girl. So yea she is narcissistic.

2j4c8kn.jpg

YOu can still get her out, which i did, but that was 2 years ago. I texted in 2013 to test grounds.

What i encounter? Girls playing games, She is also narcissistic. 5 types of time wasters. She's the girl who's been in bad relationships, Yes this is get to know when i first take her out.

What i learn? If i am not careful, i can get drama.

What i want to create/know? How to manage this kind of women.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Personal Thoughts

PErsonal Thoughts

How can i be Chase Amante, or at least a replica of him. Let me work roughly.

1) Mastering Day Game
2) Mastering Social Circles
3) Mastering Online Game
4) Mastering Night Game
5) Mastering Interest Groups
6) Mastering Work place

and add on..

I shall not elaborate what my desires are, to be, but i guess i know what i want to do. :)

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Impulsive Girl

Impulsive GIrl

ifbur6.jpg

So this girl, she used to have a crush on me, but then she also at that time did not want to lose our friendship. I am kind of like being pack in a box of toys, Different uses.

I send her the first text, and she respond fucking fast. and she knew i was online but i didn't reply. My phone is on, I can't hide anyway. The status will be shown online. Unfortunately, she went cold before i replied.

Anyway, i saw Chase comment on whirlwind romance and i thought, i just test this out. I call her, she was very neutral and she told me she was outside. Then she start nervous again and i send her a text over after i ended the call.

I will post a continuation if there's a reply. Let's move on.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

What i encounter? Girls who pack a guy into an "all category box"

What i learn? Be gentle with this girls

What i want to create? -

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
IF I screw them, I screw you

If I screw them, I screw you. Best thing, Speak things positive most of the time, Give Reasons when you testing boundaries, Like Women needs for Plausible Deniability

Always speak things positive of people. IF you have to speak something that people will consider controversial, negative, do so and give reasons and explain why you actually think that way. That way, people believe why you see things that way and people won't be on so high alert that you going to screw them or you "Crazy". One of the worse things you want to do is to be too proud of doing what i would consider "ugly things". Revenge is great, it feels good, it really is, but too much of it and not reassuring of others emotions, people will make you the enemy.

Example, I will see women screwing other people. If it happens too many times without reasons, i will see it as a liability to me. For sure i would sleep with her, but not more than maybe three times.

It's not about karma, and when you sleep with a lot of girls, you can't get a wife. It's not that, That's BS. I do firmly believe that you cannot overly speak negative of the world without giving reasons and suddenly expect people to shower you with flowers. It's not that people can't. IT's just "off".Try to speak something along the lines of positive, If you can't say anything, Don't say anything. People see what you do to other people. We can't avoid that. It happens, but if you show you are happy being proud rather than an objective, goal or reasons, people will see you as "little".

Note,

No wonder enemies are respected, at least if you really think about the guys who try to take a girl and successfully gets her from somebody else, I mean to think about it, They are objectively wanting to kill you. This is an objective based universe. It's like we innately know this world is that. Anyway this is all speculation, but the feelings hit home on me with this one.

What i encounter? People talking proudly about doing shit to people

What i learn? You see what people do to other people

What i want to create? Speak things generally positive. If it's shitty, it is then. i need to learn and understand where negative feelings come from.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
FLAKING!

FLAKING and KICKING HER ASS

I catch up an Chase old article on flaking.

It's worth noting that It's no big deal. It's making it easier by each flaking, and not making yourself encourage her antics. It's like communicating to her without actually saying this,

"Hey i don't care if you play games,I am just giving you enough reasons, until you come out of the rabbit hole, and i fuck you like there's no tomorrow."

I remember doing this with a girl, and she definitely didn't feel pressured. Everything was smooth, It's like she was even happier and at ease, because i tolerate her BS. I didn't tolerate, really. I just know how to protect myself. :)

What i encounter? I forgot to practice this. Few girls flake on me.

What i learn? She feels more happier when less pressured

What i want to create? Dating can be fun without pressure. It's all flow.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Touching and WOmen

Touching and Women

Went to visit my grandma for awhile. IT happens i saw my cousins, which i have not seen for years. ( Don't ask me why, :) Family trouble)

Just so happens that i have a cousin, She is hot and she definitely was thinking, i am "half-cousin" and "half, she thinks i am hot kind of stuff". One of the few things about women and gay people i meet as acquaintances this days, is that they will touch me when i am unaware of, and this cousin of mine just took my hand and hold it for awhile until her logic realizes, "We are cousins, we cannot do this". Luckily she didn't hold my hand too long and she realizes this by she trying to act logical when i talk to her, because my other cousins are there!!

What i encounter? Women start behaving differently

What i learn? My body language has reach a level where people like me and at the same time, wants me in a fight.

What i want to create/understand? i want to understand the "why's"

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Women's job on earth

My Assumptions on 2 Women Roles on earth

1) Mate and Reproduce

and this includes Social Reputation, Make Ups, Fighting Other Women, extra, extra....

2) Nurture and Be a Part

i think the biggest part of all this is "Be a Part", because Women wants to "Be a Part". For masculine women, they also actually suppress their nature, You can really notice and know this. But Women wants to "Be a Part". It's her nature, and when you don't expand, she can't "Be a Part".

What i encounter? 5 years of learning

What i learn? Two roles Women play.

What i want to create/understand? -

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Guys = Girls too

Guys = Girls too

I sometimes note that Guys can be pussies too. Suddenly they also become insecure, and worse still, they more worse than a lady. My god. I am learning to play the "laid back role" when i see this "nonsense". Most of the time, guys will just get angry, they will don't want to do their work and shit, and release their anger everywhere but i guess when you start learning to be a powerful guy, guys might even start to bitch like the ladies too, more often. I am really surprised. I wonder how God or Universe looks at this, It's like you, yourself are looking from a mountainous view, and find yourself wondering why being petty is overemphasize.

What i encounter? Guys become pussies

What i learn? Humans are insecure, you are too.

What i want to create/understand? How to make peace with this.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Girls know the deal, Tell Her Where YOu Live (if she asked)

She knows the deal

Girls know the deal. i am quite surprised by it. I spend a lot of time chasing some girls on Facebook and phone in the past, and when they ask me where i live or when they want to meet me, I cowardly pull myself back, changing topics and pretend asking again.

One might ask how stupid a man can get. Actually you not stupid, You just not capable, and girls know this, I believe this is why girls repel nice guys. The previous paragraph just note one of those few reasons.

What i encounter? Telling women where you live, what you do when she ask.

What i learn? Girls know the deal, So if you move things forward and she's complying, even if she's showing a "not interested" face but she's complying, means she's complying. Women don't spend time around guys they don't like. They run for the hills. (like what Chase writes)

What i want to create/understand? Erasing this bit forever.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Until i am good, i be losing here

Younger Women and their persistence on "STATUS"

IF there's one thing universal, i realized i definitely gonna lose out in dating in the dance scene, or at least partially here, younger women category.

I have relatively consult my experiences, the studies here, I studied acquaintances and a certain PUA, that younger women want "status", looks. and i note that status by being good in the dance scene works wonders, and to be honest, i am not "there" on a recognizable level, recognize as in where people generally say this guy is good and all that thing. I definitely miss out here, i really don't think my niche will work well here. I don't have "status".

Until i am good, i am definitely be losing here, It doesn't work well and most social circles are already established, It will take a hell lot of a turnaround, or a performance to sway the crowd somewhere. I am not that capable, nor able to, not now.

What i encounter? Younger Women, Status

What i learn? I can't win here. (Positive thinking, i will only win 1 out of 30)

What i want to create/understand? I need to learn to fit myself in established social circles.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The World doesn't Revolve Around One thing

The World Doesn't Revolve Around One Thing.

Pardon for the fancy title. Sometimes i just astonished, quite even feeling freakish at how Chase knowledge of the world is absolutely on the ball. I don't think a lot of the people who have read it before or still read now actually understand the relevance it plays beyond dating. It's about the social demographics too. I was looking around and Formula 1 was in my country, and i thought, "Why there is some beautiful girls, some couples with hot women doing their own stuff like the F1 didn't exist? Going into supermarket and Women buying things like there's no rush to go to the F1 event, Women going back home after taking the train. I remember Chase mention you be surprised that some women prefer to sit in the weekend, reading a book, drinking coffee. It amazes me."

At least now i know, The world doesn't revolve around one event. Unless you the late Michael Jackson, but then he was special. You don't have to be in the crowd to be cool.

Sometimes, You are the Event before the Event was Cool.

What i encounter? Women not interested in events, or going to the cool parties.

What i learn? Life doesn't revolve around one events

What i want to create/understand? Breaking my mental block that i have to be cool by having the "practical" stuff or going to the "practical" event. Rather it is i have to be "it" before "it" can compliment me.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Younger Women Comments

NarrowJ and Chase had discussion about their outlook on younger women in his topic. I realize my data points on younger women isn't valid. There are some similarities on ground level but then there's a disconnect as advanced level. But there's disconnection there, so i guess it's important to note down this things, especially from the guys who are more aggressive in going at it, like a few of the members here and Chase, definitely who has walk that path. It's really harder than i thought, especially decoding and reverse engineering women's minds.

Zac

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
AURA

The negative side of not knowing why people look at you when there's too many of them, lolx

todayy,

i had the opportunity to meet my favourite Youtubers, they were having their birthday bash. It was fun, very down to earth and a "very close" atmosphere. I had the chance to catch up with two of the guys, and suddenly, they were taking me seriously. I don't know what's up this days. Even entering the train makes everyone look at me like i'm one kind of a superstar, and sometimes it makes me nervous as hell.

Because

1) i don't dress
2) and i am doing my own stuff.

and i don't know if i already got my fundamentals right yet because girls still hesitant to go out with me on dates. So i thought, i am sure as hell my body language is right or at least improving, because it's either people take me seriously nowadays or they treat me othered, and people label i think like old people, they find me way beyond my age in my thinking and they are surprised.

i'm so fucked up in all the reactions the world has been giving me. -.-"

Zac

>