Observations  The Power of Sexual Statements

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Gents,

To make this whole concept completely make sense I'm going to use an actual text conversation between me and my girlfriend. This conversation is actually taking place right now (or it would have ended by the time some of you read this.)

My relationship context:
Five months together and counting. Hour and a half away, she travels to me when her work schedule permits as well as my schooling. I refer to my bed as "our" bed. I text her strictly at nights before I fall asleep and I keep the conversations sexual, statement built, and set at my own pace. I'll go into our another post because it'd be too tedious right now and completely irrelevant.

Time frames included to add realism

Her 11:45: I really want to make love to you ;)
Me 11:47: ;) you'll be in our bed soon babe and it will be a very passionate moment for us ;)
Her 11:48: I can't wait for it babe ;)
Me 11:49: ;) i know youve been craving my touch, im going to show you so much affection
Her 11:51: I'll love it alot ;)
Me 11:53: ;) so tell me have you been a good girl and check your schedule for those days
Her 11:54: lol. i keep forgetting. ill try to remember to look tomorrow.
Me 11:56: ;) just think how bad you want my bld as motivation
Her 11:57: I know ill look for sure now. ;)

*bld stands for "big long dick" if your dick is going to have any kind of name better be a damn good one.

The post point:
You can get your girlfriend or lover (I don't care which) extremely wet by making note of how turned on they're getting. You can also easily get them to come see you and comply with your demands when you place a sexual frame into the mix. Another thing is if by chance they don't come see you, they don't get laid! This puts you in control of the sexual aspect of the relationship.

Translation:
Polite: You don't need her to get off!
Crude/Real: "She ain't got shit on this kung fu grip!" My friend lol

Other points:
*Statements are more effective than questions because they come off as more in control and aware of the situation.
*Be an effective lover, if you're girlfriend/lover spreads her legs the second you climb on top call her out on that!
*Girls love it when you know what turns them on and gets them off!

Need more motivation?!
Her: "I love when your bld is in my pussy ;)"
Her: "I love making love to a very sexy and handsome man ;)"

I'm out,

Just Dave

>