LR-  This is not my idea of a first date + are you a womanizer + I am on my periods, I feel dirty + I don’t want to touch your dick

Slade Scarface

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Those are some of the objections I got from the gal who sucked my dick so passionately last Saturday. I woke up last Saturday with no intentions of going out but I ended up going out for yoga and then hitting the streets and malls for some cold approaches. On my way to yoga I hit on a few gals on the bus which went so well considering how they are texting me now. That Saturday I was supposed to meet another gal I met while back on a cold approach but she insist I go to some mall near her place after I told her to come down to my neighborhood we grab a bite, we don’t stay so far from each other but she was being a bit bossy about meet ups and locations and considering her response time during our chats, I don’t consider her a great lead to go all the way to her spot of choice so I just ignored her all together.

A few days before that Saturday, I had met some cute chic in my neighborhood while on an evening walk, she looked cute and young and I street stopped her and told her she looked familiar (I said this to cross-check if I might have hit on her in the past) I have hit on so many gals I don’t remember them some times, she said no, we haven’t met before and I got the greenlight to ask for her contact. When I met her I proposed we meet up Saturday evening and she agreed and thus we didn’t talk much after exchanging contacts, apart from the ice breaker text I sent her, the next text I sent her was on Saturday morning hours asking if we are still on for the meet up.

I went on with my things and wasn’t really looking forward to meeting her on that Saturday evening, thought she might flake, I also thought I might be knackered from my workout and we might not even meet up. However, her text response were so good she seemed like a sure thing. She asked me the location of the meet up and I told her it is just in the neighborhood, I suggested to pick her up from a supermarket in my hood at around 6.30.

Here’s a little plot twist to this story, while out and about on Saturday in the afternoon after my yoga session I ran into a young cute scantily dressed black chic in booty shorts who was very receptive to my approach. she got me hard just by looking at her outfit and I got to touch her while walking around with her, at some point I lifted her up in the air and she crossed my waist with her legs so I walked around the mall with her carrying her, people were just staring at us. A few days later I got news that there was an incident at that mall on that day, some couples were pushing each other on the shopping trolleys and they were kicked out, I wonder how I got lucky that day and didn’t get kicked out considering what I was doing with the lady.

Back to the BJ gal whom I was to meet on that evening, I went back home by 5pm since I was to meet her at 6.30, she was a bit late since she was coming from work and was caught up in traffic. She got to the pick up point at 7pm and called me , I was just around so I met her, hugged her and started walking towards my place with her, she asked me “where are we going?” and I told her not to worry, we are going to a nice place and I ignored that question all together, I just walked her straight to where I stay and she didn’t object much, I guess she also wanted some fun. While at home she was comfortable and in about 2 mins I told her to stand up I see how tall she was, she was petite considering my 5’11 height, I lifted her up and felt her up in the air. I then put her down and started slowly kissing her neck and caressing her body. She didn’t resist and I picked her up and put her on my bed, I continued kissing her and telling her sweet things, she didn’t resist yet. I went on to kiss her neck and earlobes but I couldn't touch her crotch or removed her clothes, after a lot of kissing and touching she allowed me to bite her nipples but I still couldn’t remover her pants. She told me she is on her periods and she feels dirty, she also said this is not her idea of a first date. She said she doesn’t know me yet to do anything with me, I asked her what she would like to know about me and she said the only thing she knows about me is that I am a good kisser. And then she told me she wants me to give her hickeys. I grabbed her neck , passionately kissed her so long and with time I slowly started rubbing her crotch with her clothes on while pressing my body against hers. She got moaning and I took her hand and put on my dick, she touched it but told me she doesn’t want to touch my dick yet, I asked for a bj and she said no but I knew it is just a matter of time.

I continued kissing her, she really enjoys kissing and I unbuttoned her trousers and removed it, she still had her panties on, I started kissing her inner thighs and she was resisting a bit saying she feels dirty because she was on her periods. I then started fingering her and it was pretty over at this point, I tried fucking her and she told me to use a condom, they were so far away for me to even go for them , it would spoil the fun to start looking for condoms. I then took my dick and put on her face, non verbally asking for a bj. She asked me if I was clean considering that I had been working out earlier in the day. I told her I should be fresh, and she went on to give me a very nice BJ. It is not the most mind blowing bj I have ever had but she was looking at me sexily while doing it and I loved it. After she was done she told me she needs to use the washroom, she went to the washroom and when she came back we cuddle a bit and kiss more and I finally saw her off. On our way to her home she asked me if I am a womanizer and I told her to define what a womanizer is to her and she gave a me a definition. Based on her definition, I told her I am not a womanizer then. We talked a bit on the way.

The following day she sent me photos of her neck, full of hickeys. We actually met the following day while taking back her earrings that fell off at my place while we were going at it. She told me it is her uncle that noticed the love bites. She told me she lied to her uncle that they were not hickeys when he asked her what they were.

Funkus Maximus

Space Monkey
space monkey
Love to read about girls getting picked up and having a blast. Are you going to meet the booty shorts black girl? That's my ideal type of girl 😂

Slade Scarface

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Love to read about girls getting picked up and having a blast. Are you going to meet the booty shorts black girl? That's my ideal type of girl 😂
lol, she was sexy but young, i have tried contacting her since then and she only picked up once. when i met she was going to a salon to do her nails, she asked me for around $12 to top up on her bill saying she will refund but she hasn't refunded it, i guess that's why she is dodgy about meeting up again, i might tell her in the future to ignore that refund so that we can just meet up...

>