Thoughts about '60 years of Challenge'?

diegoC

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You should have read it, of course, jeje.

I've just read it and found it really interesting.

It's interesting that he really tells you to focus on listening girls but you don't reward them for qualifying herself, because you shouldn't nod, respond. Just keep your 'poker face'.

Of course there must be some questions (screening) when talking to her but it doesn't touch the subject at all. And I don't know exactly how an interaction would be in the screening process with this method. You just stay on surface level screening? Do you deep dive too?

Is very different the idea of trying not to use witty remarks, funny responses. Better just to smile slightly.

Any thoughts?

Cheers!

Drck

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I read it, it is good. I noticed that lots of PUA stuff is pretty much the same, it is just being re-written in different words and put into different concepts by different people, elaborated or maybe just re-discovered. I also like Brodsky and David X, those are simple and straightforward styles, they just don't waste time by "understanding" women and what is going on in the background, and just go directly for what they want. I was surpriced that I read quite negative reviews about them, to me they sound like real solid base for all today's PUAs.

I would simply compare it to cars - some like fast, others bigger, different colors, 4 wheel drives, customized... some understand what is going on under the hood in details, others have never seen the motor... yet when you sit and hit the pedals, you drive the same way like everyone else drive. The difference is, how much you want to understand the car (i.e. seduction) and how much you actually want to drive (i.e. really fuck).

I believe that the Fundamental question everyone should answer to himself is whether you actually want to Fuck her at first place - and not just be around sipping in her feminine energy. If you don't want to fuck her, no PUA material will make you do that. And if yes, you should be smart enough to figure out on your own how to do it, without reading any PUA stuff... Damn it, we are just product of Nature, in Nature all animals fuck for billions of years without even talking to each other... Why can't we? Why do we need to "learn" how to do it? ;-)

>