Observations  Thoughts: If there's ever a time to change Human History, the time is now.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I find this highly thoughtful, (if that's how to explain it)

With the recent support and legalized of Gay and Lesbians marriages around the world, i can't help but to think that the next few decades could change the course of human history. With scientific reports by historians who noted that human kind is going into a transition, it just makes me wonder about the diverse in opinions in our world today, and how people are more willing to stand on their own, even in their own religion and what they believe in. People no longer believe in "groups" because it's political bullshit. Instead, people find each other with the same ideas, come together and make a more distinct world than it was expected.

Is it a bad thing that society is more distinct, more separate, more individual? No, it's not. because it means today we are beginning to accept who we are and fuck the system that tries to give labels. Not saying that we should destroy train stations, bus stops and cause riots.

Don't be surprised if a women stand in the middle of Time Square and holds up a sign, "Double Standard no more." People will gather and support this women. IT can happen, there's always a first time and there are always history to be written, just like here. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tank_Man)

Zac

>