Topcat's Journal

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hey guys, soo I've finally decided to start my own journal. I've really been loafting on the street approach thing, but am very eager to get out there and do it - I reckon committing to a journal will only help drive me more.

A little blurb on myself: I'm 22. I currently live in Canada, but was born and raised in the UK, of Jamaican descent.
I'm an art school dropout as of last March. I dropped out in pursuit of starting my life, I found school extremely dull and inconvenient (though the girl's were nice) and discovered I was more interested in entrepreneurship than wracking up student debt, receiving a bachelors and joining the long line of others in competition for jobs. As of now, I'm in the process of learning web development, with the intention of freelancing by the year end. I currently work as a concierge full time, and teach myself web development on my shifts.

In regards to experience with girls, I lost my virginity to a "friend" in gr.10, had a long term fuck buddy in gr.12 whom i reconnect with every now and then, and have had sex with two others. My last lay was in August. Women do find me attractive and often dote over me (buy me food, kiss me, touch me, etc.) and there have been many occasions where I've fooled around or could have fucked given better logistics, or more interest on my part (I sometimes drop the ball on girls because they're friends and i know things would be awkward).
I'd say I have no issue fucking girls once I have them, my only problem is going out and getting them. I realise all the girls i've fucked (except one) have been through drawn out seductions, and they've often known me in some way or other.

My goal is to shorten the time of my seductions, increase their frequency and extend the range of girls I fuck beyond ex-friends & social circle. My biggest obstacle I'd say is my logistics - I still live at home with my parents and siblings, deep in the suburbs...and I don't drive. I do plan to move out in the near future but in the meantime I'll be honing my skills and practicing day-game opportunistically...

Here's to my journal....

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
Fumbled..
(bare with me, this is going to be a fairly detailed report for something as uneventful as a failed approach, but it is my first and i want to get it out of my system and analyse it so that the next will be better, and the others following...I'm determined to master this art :) )

Okay so today marks my first proper approach ever. I stalled immensely but i'm not all that ashamed as I got my feet wet.

I was on the bus today on the way to work and noticed a cute-ish (let's say a 7 given she was dressed bummy and not done up) girl sitting near the back of the bus. I've seen her before on the same bus, she lives in my neighborhood, and I'd courted the idea of approaching her if ever I were to see her again. Lo and behold, today was my chance!

I casually walked past where she was sitting and sat in a row of seats behind her, but facing the side windows as opposed to the front of the bus as she was (this way i could see her in my peripherals)

I noticed that as soon as I sat down she would turn her head to the left and linger, and alternate with the right side also, occasionally rummaging around in her bag. I felt she was checking me out and became almost sure of it when i would slightly turn my face as if to look at something to my right out of the opposite window (but watching her in my peripherals), she would turn her head to the front quickly so as not to get caught peeping. She did this about three times. This made me smile and also made my dick a lil hard as i began to consider approaching her, and started wanting her. I searched in my mind for a way to approach her on the bus, but figured i'd catch her when she got off at the station with me.

Fast forward - now the bus has stopped at the station. She's waiting at the doors, the doors open and she hesitates to get off, almost as if waiting for me to catch up.
I follow a few steps behind and as she is about to step up onto the curb I call out -

"Hey, d'you have a minute?" [I've got no process, no nothing, I'm basically just feeling my way around at this point]

Her: "Umm"*sort of mumbling, as she looks out towards me from the corner of her eye*"I've just got to find out when my train is coming"
Me: "Just stop for a minute" *she stops turns and meets me as i get onto the curb*
*I look into her eyes slight smile on my face* "I just wanted to tell you that i think you're cute. I'm Topcat"
Her: "Thank you, I've been having the worst day ever" *she starts walking away at this point towards the ticket office*
Me: "D'you have a minute? Let's talk?" [In my mind I know I'm not saying the right stuff, but I'm just seeing what happens, getting out my jitters I guess]
Her: *she makes a subtle motion towards a set of benches, as if i wanted to talk there, and I pick up on this and move towards the benches. We sit down.*
Me: "Soo..where you headed?"
Her: "work"
Me: "Where's work?"
Her: "P****"
Me: "Cool, where'd d'you work?"
Her: "Blah, blah, blah" *names two stores* [at this point the realization that i had no process was beginning to take it's toll on me, I started resenting the fact that this was sounding like an interview]
Me: "D'you enjoy it?" [at a loss for words due to lack of process and a creeping sense of anxiety]
Her: "Blah, blah, blah" [I'm not hearing anything she's saying anymore, and remembering my bus would arrive any minute I'd totally lost focus]
Me: [My mind goes blank at this point, I look away and sigh..silence for maybe five seconds] "Well...I'm gunna let you go now" [IDIOT!]
Her: "Ok I'm just gunna find out what time it is" [poor girl I've probably gone and made her day even worse, LOL]

I walk away and don't look back, laughing at my awkwardness, and feeling the slight pang that you get when you feel like a loser.

In retrospect, I'm really not mad at this. I know why I fucked up (lack of experience) and It's only motivated me to want to improve immediately.
I realize I need a process, so next time I will have one. I also realize that no matter how shitty this approach was, I should've gone for a number close.
That's my goal for the next approaches - number close..and approach, approach, approach (gotta stack dem data points)

Anyway, I popped my approach cherry, didn't finish but ah well..the next will be better.

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
Next up: Meeting a female acquaintance from Uni I haven't seen in ages...

Story behind her: While I was at university we knew each other through a friend. She's cute, about an 8 made up, artistic type. She's pretty open sexually as she's spoken to me on this, and willing to hook up even while in relationships. I had a chance to make a move on her back in May, but played it safe and kept the encounter platonic. Dropped contact. Fast forward to Tuesday, I see her Facebook picture is looking hella sexy so I drop her a message and ask to chill. Basically, at some point tomorrow I'll be going over to her house, and this time I've got no interest in platonism.

Topcat: hey N how are you?
N: Im good how are you doing?
Topcat: not bad you know, just passing time at work
what're you up to these days
N: True. Not much lots of studio time, school stuff, work and life, y'know. I'm dancing to destiny's child right now lol
Topcat: lool nice how's the art coming along?
N: Pretty good. Doing some interesting/strange things lol Are you in school this year?
Topcat: lol ill have to see some of this "strange" stuff. nah i'm not took time off to work
N: Well most of it is up on my facebook album for art. I'm working in like sculpture/painting/installation. I figured. Good call! Taking time off for a while is necessary.
Topcat: Most deff, it's going well so far
N: Good. I'm glad I just need to graduate at this point only like 3 months left.
Topcat: you will lol what's your schedule like these days anyhow, we should grab coffee soon
N: Monday I'm in class at 3-6 tuesday 12-6 thursday 12-6 and the rest is pretty up in the air depending on when I get scheduled to work.
But I think we seriously need to actually get together. We still have yet to get together
Topcat: we most definitely do lol how are your weekends?
N: Well this weekend coming up I don't work saturday.
Topcat: perfect, i'll be in the city on saturday, let's meet up
N:Sounds like a plan! I live literally like up the street from school
Topcat: thats so dope. so shall we rendezvous at your place yeh?
N: yeah sure. I just live on H* street off B*. Whatcha wanna do?
Topcat: Let's just chill. Catch up, relax, have fun. We'll figure it out. I'll text you Saturday when i'm in town
N: Alright sounds great!

Let's see if I can make this an LR...

Topcat.

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
FU: Nutcase?

Okay, so this report documents an interesting lil fuck up I had today. Feedback is more than welcomed.

Background: This is a continuation of my last entry to my journal (see Topcat's Journal). I met up with an old acquaintance today whom I was intent on fucking. Bored earlier this week, I made a shot in the dark and basically asked her to chill. We ended up agreeing to hang out at her place today, and this report records that meeting.

FU: I get to Nikki's house and it turns out she has a room mate. It's a basement apartment rather crowded, with an open concept living room/kitchen, with the girl's bedrooms side by side facing into the living room. Not exactly the best scene for intimacy, when a roommate is within earshot, but whatever. I came with the purpose of getting layed, so i don't let this phase me.

I figure that given this situation I should play it cool and be friendly towards her roommate Sarah. I introduce myself and while in the kitchen proceed with light banter with Nikki occasionally pointing questions towards Sarah who at first is awkward but quickly warms up and gets talkative.

After Nikki has completed making Kraft dinner, we sit on the couch. Sarah is applying makeup across from us on the ground, watching a tv show on her laptop. I take note that this must mean she'll be leaving at some point - hopefully soon, giving me a chance to escalate with Nikki. Nikki and I proceed to watch the show along with Sarah and we engage in bouts of light conversation. Both girls are about to graduate so I point conversations towards this topic and also around the show ( as I've never watched it before). My goal was to get Nikki into her room alone as I felt this was more conducive to escalation. All the while my vibe is relaxed and chill, I position myself on the furniture in a sensual, confident matter, casually taking up space and feeling comfortable. At this stage, Nikki is sat on the couch comfortably her arm is spread out behind me. I need an excuse to get her to her room, and assuming she has art in her room, I ask to see what art she has in her home. With this she immediately gets up and heads to her room. I follow. My reasoning behind this is that I felt it easier to escalate and kiss her if she is away from roomie. I also figure that if the roomie is to leave anytime soon I'll already be in a perfect place to escalate.

About ten minutes have passed since I arrived. Nikki's on the bed and sexual tension is high (my dick began to get hard). I could feel her scrambling to start conversations, and in retrospect feel this would have been the perfect opportunity to kiss her. I was however unsure with her roommate being within the line of sight, so I held it off.

Conversation is easy at this point. I have her tell me about her art pieces which she does, and also her giant movie collection. One thing I noticed is she talks about her ex a lot...

I have her suggest a good movie to watch, thinking that this could lead to more intimacy in her room, if we watch it on her laptop. She suggests Horrible Bosses, which I've seen but pretend not to because it's just easier, and my focus is not the the movie but rather on being intimate. She takes the movie out into the living room and says she'll wait till her room mate is done her show and then we can watch it on the tv. Cool, so she has a tv. Intimacy while watching her laptop on the bed won't happen, but a movie on the couch is good enough.

I'm on the bed, casual as usual in a reclining pose. The room mate leaves briefly and I cease this as my opportunity to let Nikki know why I'm there. She's looking down and talking. I lift her chin and go in for a kiss.. She reciprocates and immediately is using her tongue (this caught me off guard as I was expecting to kiss closed mouth). I'm about to pull away, pause and reengage, but as I pull away so does she... And begins laughing! I'm slightly confused but play it cool and skeptical to see what happens next. More laughing. I ask her what's so funny with a casual smile on. "I'm sorry" she says, still laughing as she gets up, leaves the room, and returns. She tells me she's sorry she's laughing and that she is flattered..but she can't do this (Wtf?). She goes on to talk something about how she is dealing with too much right now, and how she doesn't want to complicate her life anymore than it is. I tell her it doesn't have to be complicated in a soft playful voice and a sly smile. She goes on about some stuff about wanting to be alone, and ex boyfriends, and anxiety, and a bag of stuff that totally fucks up the mood.

At this point I recoil and don't try to force anything, neither do I verbally try to convince her as I know chances of this working in my favor are moot (how would y'all get around this resistance?). In situations previously where I've faced resistance to kissing, I've recoiled and played it cool, only to have things heat up, when i reengage later. This is now my game plan. I'm still laying, chilling on the bed and I'm sure I was lightly caressing her but it's a blur at this point.
Her friend leaves I kiss her that whole spiel happens.

Her roommate returns with a friend and now Nikki's behaviour begins to get erratic. She sits on the bed then gets up walks around and says a bunch of other stuff to her roommate asking questions and what not, the erratic type of stuff girls say when you know they're nervous or feeling awkward. I'm not phased, still on the bed chilling I introduce myself to the roommate's friend who just came and engage them all in conversation. Talking on my part is minimal, but enough to stoke the coversation, which continues for roughly ten minutes until the roommate and friend eventually leave.

There is more unfocused, erratic conversation on Nikki's part on the topic of stress and anxiety, so i decide it's necessary to divert the conversation to more positive topics. I ask her about her goals when she graduates,and then her tattoos. I touch her as I ask her to tell me about them. She complies. She mentions my cold hands and I take this as an opportunity to further touch her. We touch hands and she warmly caresses my fingers. Then she begins to go off about how she wants to go and paint in the studio at school tonight, and that she has alot of work to do. I see that this might be a hint that i need to leave soon, so i divert the conversation towards the movie.

We put in the movie and there is not much talking, the odd laugh here and there but nothing substantial. It's weird. she seems not to mind my company she just abjects to intimacy...

I decide to try again. I tell her that she need not sit so far away from me, as I don't bite. She apologises and says that her new neck tattoo hurts and that where she is sat is most comfortable for it. I close the gap between us by moving closer (about a foot or so) and put my arm around her and caress her neck and shoulders. I try to kiss her again and she rejects it warmly with "i can't". I kiss her face and neck in attempts to warm her up, and she laughs slightly and says that she can't once again". I pull back and tell her she's difficult with a sly smile and she responds that she is not difficult, she just isn't down for it. I back off for a few minutes and then begin caressing her leg. She is fine with this. I go on to caress her arm, but when i try to lift her arm (which is basically at her crotch) she tells me to "STOP IT" repeatedly and firmly, but with a slight smile. I back off and apologise, essentially giving up, and take in the movie. (One thing I pick up on is that she will not give me eye contact. She is always staring to the left and right alternately when we speak, or directly at the movie when I try to engage her intimately).

Movie ends. More light banter, and we get ready to leave. Me for home, and her to the painting studio.
I walk her to the studio as it is on the way to the station. I talk to her about her future and what she plans to do. Once we reach the studio, i bid her farewell and give her a hug. Interestingly enough, i tried to keep it a brief hug as i'd given up on her but she clutched me tightly. I reciprocated with a solid hug and while letting go it seemed as though she was waiting for a kiss to the forhead or cheek, but I picked up on it too late, and wasn't really interested anymore. I said my byes and walked to the station.

This was just a learning experience, I'm still very much a beginner so I'm not mad at how this played out. I'd just like some feedback on what i could've done better as I'm sure there's alot. My bad for this short novel ;)

Thanks,

Topcat

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
FR: Should've gone for an instant pull

So, it's about 2am and I'm just getting off the coach bus from work. As I go to unchain my bike I notice two girls, one in the bushes acting erratic and another, a cute latina, standing off to the side as if keeping watch. I assume her friend needs to piss, hence the erratic behaviour and her chilling in the bushes, and continue to unchain my bike unphased. The latina signals her friend of my presence, and her friend runs off into the parking lot yelling obnoxiously. I chuckle at this and ask if her friend's alright, a mixed tone of amusement and sarcasm in my voice. "Nah she needs to piss..." she says, as she walks of the grassy mound she was keeping watch from down to the pavement where I am still fiddling with my bike lock. She continues on about how they got off at the wrong stop, and something about calling a taxi, but I'm focused on the passcode on my bike lock, only mentioning to her that there will be another bus in the hour.
She gets in closer now and and literally crouches to look into my face, as i'm hoodied up and looking at my bike.

Her: "You're cute."
Me: looking into her face, "thank you, as are you" (I don't like replying to compliments like this, but it just rolled off my tongue)
Her: "This is your bike?"
Me: "Mhm"
Her: "you live around here?"
I point south, nod and and say "down there" returning to my bike (When women approach me i tend to act busy and aloof, but polite and warm nonetheless, warming up to them slowly)
Her: "we're from.." and continues to relay her story to me
I've unchained my bike and now as i straighten up i look into her face and say "You look south american, where are you from" (i'm nonchalant by nature, and acting really low effort as evidenced by these tepid questions lol)
Her: "Mexico.......and Polish, you?"
Me: "I was born in England but i'm Jamaican"
Her: "Well I knew that" (it's the jamaican lilt in my accent ;) )
She continues..."You're really cute...I like black guys, they're my type" (lmao how blatant..)
Me: After a long pause, turning to my bike, I turn back to look at her "We should link up some time"(pause)
Her body language seems open so i proceed.. "What's your number?". For some reason i really had the urge to just grab her and kiss her, but this would be 100% incogruent so i dampened the urge
I pull out my phone, and she does likewise. By now her friend has returned and stands up on the hill, evidently highly intoxicated.
She starts to tell me her digits, then forgets the last few digits. She tries again, but still doesn't remember them, so I take her phone from her, playfully flustered.
Her: "O you're dialing your number..smaaarttt.."
I struggle with her touchscreen a lil so make small talk in the process "So what were you guys up to tonight?"
She tells me what they did and mentions how her friend spilled beer on her bag
Me: "She's a good friend"
Her: "What..No!..." and starts to tear her friend i new one to me
I'm a little amused but distracted and hand her back her phone, getting ready to pull my bike out from the rack
Her: " I don't even know your name, what's your name?"
Me: "Topcat" i say and take her hand, "yours?"
Her: "Alicia"
I punch it into my phone with her number.
A little more banter takes place but I don't remeber the details, and then i roll out my bike (finally)
Alicia: "Wait what was your name again?"
Me: "Topcat"
Alicia: "Oh yeah I knew that" (?? she didn't seem that drunk...)
Not looking back i say "I'll text you Alicia"
Alicia: "Alright then" in a boisterous type of way

And I'm off...

Not more than a minute into my journey I realise how horny I am and begin cussing myself as I realise how easily I could have turned this into a instant lay. She certainly wouldn't have cared if i stole her away from her friend, for a romp in the parking garage. She didn't seem to care much for her much as, all the while during our interaction i remember her barking orders to her friend to call a taxi, not to mention when we were waiting in line for the bus i remember specifically being annoyed with this latina girl in front of me, as she cussed out her "friend", telling her to pay her bus fare (lmfao).

Well whatever.. it's just more data points for the road. It aint the first and won't be the last, I just need to think quicker on my toes. I think quitting porn/jacking off will add the extra edge I need to get my dick overpowering my complacent mind.

Onward!

Topcat ;)

>