Tramp's New Journal

Tramp

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hello GirlsChase world,

I'm starting a new journal. A new set of experiences to look at and reread over and over.

Lately, I've been feeling like a victim of the world. Fuck that.

I'm done with all the bullshit, and I'm ready to live my life. I am young, and am missing the best years of my life.

This journal will lead me to living the life I want. Everyday I will write a post of some sort. It may have to do with furthering my music career. It may have to do with furthering my love life. But no matter what it covers, it will further my life.

Tramp

Space Monkey
space monkey
OVERALL Romance Goals for before September 1st

zyzzhaire.jpg

1. Be in a relationship with a gorgeous blonde girl

2. Work on my fundamentals to use chase framing and touch and a sexy tone of voice to give myself a sexual edge.

Tramp

Space Monkey
space monkey
SHORT Term Goals before May 1st

Tier 1

- Say "hi" to 5 new girls
- Use Direct Opener with 5 new girls

Direct Opener = Hi, I saw you standing here, and I just had to come tell you that you are incredibly cute. I'm (name)

Tramp

Space Monkey
space monkey
1 April 2014

Today I went to the mall in another city, since it's the only one with a Vans store, and I had to return a snapback I bought.

My sister and I were in Wet Seal, and I saw a few girls that I could've approached but I didn't. Note: Next time, forget feeling confident before approaching. If I wait to feel confident, I will never approach.

I talked to two girls at Forever 21, but hid my interest in them. Lately, when I've been expressing my interest at girls, it seems they are off-put for some reason. I don't know what it could be, since I look attractive (look like a damn boy band member). Maybe I'm not matching their vibe; i.e. coming in high energy when they are low energy.

Note: Read viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4829&p=22554&hilit=delete+posts#p22554

Great advice!

Tramp

Space Monkey
space monkey
FRANCO POST:

Well, have you been following the media and learning about sports? Are you following that this week is the start of baseball and that the NFL draft begins in a month? Do you know who's currently first in their respective divisions in the NBA? Do you follow any teams? Do you understand the rules of each sport?

If you want to pick up girls of this type, then it would behoove you to become interested in their interests. Part of being able to connect with girls is to become worldly and understand different topics that women want to talk about or are around very often. I know a ton about sports, so I never have an issue connecting with a girl who does also. However, I know a LOT less about religion, and I'm somewhat lacking in some common political knowledge, but this doesn't bother me because the girls who talk about either of those topics tend to bore me anyway.

If you want this ONE specific type of girl so badly, then you really need to become part of their world to pick them up with any consistency.

- Franco

Genius. I've always fought the idea of becoming "one of those guys" that attract the girls I want, but I looked at it from the wrong lens. It's not conforming to some image if I learn the interests of girls I like. It's simply learning what they like for the purpose of connecting better.

Tramp

Space Monkey
space monkey
2 April 2014

OVERALL
I got out of my depressive slump more today, and felt better about it. I'm starting to get my handle back on socializing.

Today, during my first class at my college, I was in a pretty negative mood for personal reasons. Since I'm really good at graphic design, I helped the cute Asian chick next to me with InDesign since the teacher sucks, which got me in a more social mood.

I came out of my slump most when I went to my second class of the day, where I learned I knew a few people in the class and had a bro in as well, so I sat next to him. He's a pretty chill guy, so he helped me get in a good mood for the day.

I've actually been getting my social aura back, since I made the entire class laugh today, which I haven't been able to do since high school. Ever since I entered community college, things have been downhill in the social skills department, and it's still the same way in university.

Not today though.

The teacher asked who in the class knew what the "Hermeneutics of suspicion" was today. I remembered the term from Media Genres class on Conspiracy Thriller films, so I felt I knew the answer. I timidly raised my hand (kind of comically), and the teach called on me. She said "You've heard the term?" And I replied confidently, "Yes." She then asked "Can you give us the definition?", and I replied with "Oh, I can't, I only know the word. That was the original question, right?" And the whole class laughed, but not in a "what a dumbass" way. It was more of just a slight comic-moment kind of vibe, and I had a few cute girls flash me smiles. Even the teacher gave me a cheeky look. So maybe not the most intelligent joke, but I was just happy to know I can keep a room going still.

INTERACTIONS

I interacted with this babe from my class today (we'll call her Adrianna), and it ended up pretty good for establishing comfort in talking to hot girls. She was in another class of mine, and we had a bitch of a teacher, so I asked her after class as she was leaving what grade she got. The conversation went like this:

Tramp: Hey Adrianna, how'd you do in the class last quarter?
Adrianna: Not bad! I was bombing for most of the quarter, I was so happy when I got a 3.4 [She seems receptive to me, despite not really knowing me]
Tramp: Whoa, I got the same grade. Pretty hard earned huh?
Adrianna: Definitely! I hated that class, I really had to work to stay afloat.

She rambles on about the class form here. I decided to get us off of small talk as soon as she was done.

Tramp: So personal question, I saw your tattoo on your shoulder in class. I'm curious, what does it say?
Adrianna: Oh, it's just this quote in French. It says "Dream as if you live forever, live as if you'll die today."
Tramp: James Dean.
Adrianna: Wow, yeah! I love that quote from him. Yeah I got the tattoo because my dad died when I was young.
Tramp: That's very rough... I'm guessing he was the rebel type
Adrianna: [smiles] Yeah, he was.
Tramp: Well, you have good taste in quotes for him [eye contact, smile]
Adrianna: Thank you. [We're parting ways on the sidewalk of the campus] See ya!
Tramp: See ya, have a good day!

So nothing romantic was going to be accomplished here, I'm just trying to get more comfortable interacting with hot girls. I'm also trying to build a social circle of cool people, rather than going around cold approaching and failing, which means I have to see the awkward people I failed with over and over again. I'll need to reread Chase's posts and others posts on making friends to the point where you're hanging out outside of school with them.

I chatted with another cute girl from an old class by stopping her on the sidewalk (almost cold approach style), though I never talked with her before. She's also in one of my classes. Let's just call her Alex (since I already forgot her name)!

Tramp: Hey, is the teacher still in the classroom?
Alex: She might be, I don't know!
Tramp: It's pretty difficult getting into that class haha
Alex: Oh I know, I'm on the top of the next-in-line list, but she didn't seem like she's going to let me in, especially since I don't have any of the computer stuff needed!
Tramp: Yeah, I understand there. [She seemed like she had more to say, so I was just confirming I was listening]
Alex: And I need this class, I really want to learn web design!
Tramp: I know, it's so important in this day and age. There's a guy that has a website where he asks advertisers to pay him for wearing their brand's shirts, and he makes six figures a year! [For real though, there is]
Alex: Whoah, that is so smart. I wish I thought of that haha
Tramp: Me too. What's your million dollar website idea? [Deep diving]
Alex: Well I want to do this website for.... [Long explanation]
Tramp: Whoa, that is a good idea, nobody has done that in our state yet... Don't worry I won't steal it [Cheeky smile]
Alex: No, you better not! I will be so mad!
Tramp: If I do, I'll make sure to make my name big and bold on the front, just to rub it in [cheeky smile again]
Alex: (laughs)
Tramp: Well I'll see you around!
Alex: You too!

Again, I was surprised by the ease of the conversation. It seems that when I'm in a chiller vibe, which was probably caused by my naturally depressive mood, I do really well with girls. (I've had a lot of bad experiences cold approaching while in a high energy state for some reason).

Anyways, that wraps up today. I didn't have time to actively cold approach girls, but I will set aside time on Friday and Saturday.

LESSONS LEARNED TODAY:

- Low energy state (chill, calm, relaxed) does well with girls in the college environment

Tramp

Space Monkey
space monkey
April 3

Today, I didn't accomplish anything in the dating world. However, I did focus on the fundamentals side.

My school offers a deal with a local strength training gym which lets me get help from a personal trainer for free. My goal is to learn proper lifting form before going solo in the gym.

I'm also currently working out a diet plan to bulk up my skinny ass. I'll be starting my diet at maintenance calories, and increasing the calories by 250 every 2 weeks.

Tramp

Space Monkey
space monkey
Posted in Field Reports as well, but posting here anyways.

Went to the local Jamba Juice and shopping mall today with the sister, and approached/talked to 5 new girls.

I’ll go through each of them.

Girl 1:

My sister and I were standing in line at the Jamba Juice and oddly, the place started filling with cute girls (definitely need to go back here more). I turned around and saw a cute girl, and then turned back to face forward to consider talking to her. I then mentally said, “Fuck it” and turned around to talk to her:

Me: I like your sweatshirt, really cool graphic on it.
Her: (smiles) Oh, thanks!
Me: Oh, and you have braces! Even better! [since I have braces too]

That was it. Nothing special. I’m just getting used to approaching, so in my mind, I was sexy as hell with this.

Girl 2:

My sister and I were in a store at the mall. There were really no girls in this store, but my sister was looking for a particular item in there, so we browsed. I saw the back of a blonde girl and just went up to talk to her. I just picked up some random thing and asked if it’d be a good present for my sister, and she just said yes. I saw that she was much older than me (she looked about 26), so I didn’t bother with the interaction. I just did my piece and left. Turns out, she was in an employee at the store shopping on her off day. I counted the interaction anyway since I approached her under the thought that she was just a normal girl.

Girl 3:

I saw a cute girl walking the same direction as me, but couldn’t tell if the woman/child combo behind her was her mom or not. Once I saw them separate while walking, I assumed they weren’t together. I walked up to her and started talking. I just used a standard direct opener (“I saw you walking here, and I just thought you were cute”) and she seemed pretty receptive, but ultimately I didn’t push for anything beyond that. I pretty much said my piece, and then walked off (she wasn’t as cute up close as I thought).

Girl 4:

While my sister and I were walking in the halls of the mall, we passed by a really sexy yoga-pants girl. Literally, all I could say was “hi.” That was it. Pretty sweet improvement over not talking to her anyways. She looked at me like I was crazy, so that was entertaining.

Girl 5:

Ended the outing with a bang. My sister and I walked into a store and while we walked on, this cute girl glanced at me, held her gaze and smiled. She had one of those sexy hourglass bodies, with special attention in the ass area. She didn’t work there, because after we passed her she went to the cashier to purchase some things. I pretended to look through the sunglasses rack, which was next to the cashier, and after she made her purchase, I turned and opened her from the side:

Me: Hey, I saw you standing there, and I had to ask, do we know each other? [she honestly looked familiar]
Her: I don’t know. We might?
Me: You just look like someone I used to know, honestly. What’s your name?
Her: [name]
Me: Hi [name], I’m Tramp. (shakes hands) Maybe we know each other from school. Which one do you go to?
Her: [school]
Me: Well I used to go there. We may have run into each other. What year are you?
Her: [Year]
Me: Oh, probably not then haha.
Her: (laughs and smiles)
Me: For what it’s worth though, you are incredibly cute. You have a very unique sense of style.
Her: (smiling) Well, thank you!
Me: What are you up to today?
Her: Well, I’m just shopping with my friend. What about you?
Me: Dealing with my sister all day (I look towards my sister, who is at the end of the store)
Her: (laughs) Oh, dealing with her?
Me: Yeah, I think that’s the proper word to describe the situation (said in a joking voice)
Her: (laughs)
Me: So I’ll just cut right to it, are you single?
Her: Well, um… I’m kind of talking to someone.
Me: Shh, shh, shh… He doesn’t need to know about us.
Her: (laughs)
Me: How about this… How about I take you out to coffee and we can just chat, and… I don’t know if you don’t like me by the end of it, you can slap me or something for asking you out, although I know it won’t come to that.
Her: Well… I can’t go to coffee today, but…
Me: Well, I won’t be able to make it today either, I still got my sister to handle haha, but how about I take down your number and we can schedule it up later?
Her: (laughs) Sure!
Me: Okay, here [hand her phone]
Her: [puts number in phone]
Me: Cool. It was nice meeting you.
Her: It was cool meeting you too!

Not my best interaction, but I still tried. I noticed I asked too many questions in the first part of the interaction, and that “you can slap me or something” part sounds childish. But I still persisted, and she did have a hot body, so I’ll take it.

So this part 1 of my newbie assignment/hybrid assignment I made myself.

What I learned:

1. Girls seem to respond better when I’m in a relaxed vibe, rather than a jumpy one.
2. Honesty and believing in what I am saying works better than canned lines. In my conversation with Girl 5, I didn’t mention what my body language was. I was staring at her in the eyes (at least, until I asked her out. I chickened out of eye contact when I did that) almost the entire time, my voice wasn’t rushed or excited but calm and controlled, and I was tapping into my real attraction for her and was unafraid to express that.
3. A lot of interactions are going to feel weird. Just accept this fact, and forgot about it. It’s going to happen.

Tramp

Space Monkey
space monkey
UPDATE: SHORT Term Goals before May 1st

Tier 1

- Say "hi" to 1 new girl (4 out of 5 already done)
- Use Direct Opener with 4 new girls (1 out of 5 already done)

Direct Opener = Hi, I saw you standing here, and I just had to come tell you that you are incredibly cute. I'm (name)

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Tramp, you're knocking your goals out of the park, man! I can see you getting a bit more comfortable and confident after each approach.

Keep approaching and watch how your converstional skills are improving also :)

~Nick

Tramp

Space Monkey
space monkey
@PrettyDecent

Thanks Nick. I feel better knowing one of the more experienced guys is saying I'm doing alright!;)

Tramp

Space Monkey
space monkey

Tier 1

- Say "hi" to 1 new girl (4 out of 5 already done)
- Use Direct Opener with 3 new girls (2 out of 5 already done)

Tramp

Space Monkey
space monkey
Just a usual day at college today. Got checked out by a couple girls, and approached one. If you want to skip to the approach, scroll down til you see "First Approach."

Morning

I find myself getting more sexually charged up when I see girls at the college now. I'm still too nervous to approach, but I know, I just fucking know, that's going to disappear soon. The only thing stopping me from approaching these girls is the fear of social embarrassment at the school (damage to reputation) but I can now call that fear for what it is... complete bullshit. We'll get to that.

Anyways, I saw some girls in the hallway on the way to my class, and just got a flash of metal images of me just hardcore fucking them in the hallway. Naturally, this makes me sound like a complete dbag... but I'm not. I'm just coming to accept my sexual lust for these beautiful girls. Now I just need to learn to express it more openly.

Midday

This was interesting. I had to get an overload course form from this teacher, and I had this cute friend (Alex, from my April 2nd post) who was trying to get in the class too. While I was talking to the teacher, she sits down in the front of the class, looks at me excitedly, and asks "Oh, you got in?" with a huge grin on her face.

I couldn't really talk to her because I was supposed to be listening to the teacher, but I silently mouthed the words "I'm getting in right now. Did you get in?"

And she flashes me a big smile and a nod.

I don't know this girl well enough to know what she's like by default, but she seemed crazy excited for me to be there, and since we had a fun conversation last time we talked, I feel she was flirty towards me. Only way to know for sure is to get her number and get her out with me.

Getting checked out

This is my favorite part of the day. I'm guessing my confidence is coming back to me, and my personality is starting to develop that "aura" or whatever the hell you wanna call it, where girls start getting drawn to you.

On my way out of the class Alex was in, I was walking in the courtyard and this cute babe stared me down, which went great with her cheeky smile. I looked down to check my phone, looked back up, and there's a babe checking me out. I should have opened her right there, but I didn't and I regret it. Oh well though, if I run into her again, I know what to do.

I'm getting more confident in my eye contact too. I haven't been/don't plan on working on my body language and eye contact fundamentals until I get comfortable approaching girls. This way I don't have extra shit I need to worry about and get all nervous. But today, I saw this sexy brunette walking:
I saw her, turned away (it didn't register that I saw a sexy girl walking alone), so I looked back and gazed at her. She saw me and met my eyes. I slowly smiled my sexy smile, and then she started to smile, and I turned away.

Let me know if I did something wrong here with my eye contact, so I can have it for future reference!

Unfortunately, like the last girl, I didn't approach her out of nervousness. Oh well though, if I run into her again, I know what to do.

Late Afternoon

This is after school, work, and after my first approach. I walked around my neighborhood because it was sunny out, and I wanted to approach any girls that would be out. Unfortunately, I chickened out twice. I was walking, and this sexy skater girl and her guy friend (I could tell he wasn't her boyfriend) were walking, and she turned her head my way a few times. I don't know if she was looking at me, or just looking back to see the mowed lawns of the houses behind me, but either way, I didn't talk to her.

A sexy yoga-pants babe walked by on the sidewalk across from me near this park, and I wanted to call her over (or walk to her) but I didn't. Some guy at the park tried calling to her, he yelled "Hey, do you want to play some ball?" She just ignored him, and kept walking. I let her go after seeing that.

First Approach of the Day

Alright, so here is my approach. Granted, I don't feel it went too well, but I did it, and that's all that matters to me. There's a few moments I feel embarrassed about here, but I'm not going to hide them. I gotta stay true to the real conversation so I can get real feedback.

I saw her sitting on this couch in the hallway of my college. I work in one of the departments at the school, but don't get phone reception in the office, so I had to step out to place a call. I saw these long, sexy legs coming out from behind a wall, so I walked past to glance at what she looked like. I got a drink at the water fountain, then turned back to be next to this post board thing kind of next to her, but out of her sight. I was still debating if I could approach her, but then decided "Fuck it... what do I have to lose?"

I walked down the hall past her to pretend like I was going to a teacher's office (out of her sight), then doubled back and just walked up to her and leaned up against the wall:

Me: Hey. I saw you sitting there and I just thought you were really cute. Is it ok if I talk to you? [I know... I'll go over this in a bit.]
Her: Yeah, it's cool. Thank you.
Me: I'm Tramp.
Her: I'm [name].
Me: Cool to meet you. So what are you doing inside in the dark corner all creepy-like when it's so beautiful outside?
Her: (laughs) oh well I had to do some reading, and I was gonna do it here, but then I just had to take out my smartphone.
Me: Yup, you could just forget about reading then (smile)
Her: Exactly!
Me: What are you reading, a dictionary? (gesture to the book)
Her: A giant book on accounting.
Me: So... a dictionary of accounting.
Her: (laughs) yup!
Me: Why accounting, exactly?
Her: Well, I just love accounting.
Me: Uh huh... so why accounting exactly?
Her: I just like it. I like math.
Me: Oh cool. Well, if you genuinely like it, I can't rip on it. Not gonna lie, I usually rip on that profession, it just seems like not a lot of people genuinely enjoy it. But if you do, I'll just scrap that whole list of bullshit.
Her: (laughs) Thanks! What are you studying?
Me: Artsy Communications stuff. [my voice got kind of muffled here, I didn't enunciate properly]
Her: Sorry, what?
Me: Graphic design, web design, and other stuff. Communications degree.
Her: Oh cool. What do you plan on doing with that?
Me: Webdesign. Haha seems we're both nerds.
Her: Totally!
Me: Yeah. I'm really just wanting to have that Don Draper lifestyle.
Her: Who?
Me: Don Draper, that guy on Mad Men?
Her: Oh, I've never seen it! [All those TV websites/mags saying what a popular show it is... last time I listen to them]
Me: Well, it's this show bout a bunch of advertising guys, who basically screw off and drink too much while kicking ass in advertising. But Don is the best of the best in advertising. Very powerful guy.
Her: Ohhh, I see then.
Me: Yup, that's the life for me.
[At this point, my memory is kind of foggy about the conversation. I just remember not knowing where to go with the conversation, so I remembered this badass math magic trick, decided to take the conversation there.]
Me: You like math, right?
Her: I love it!
Me: Maybe you'll dig this.
Her: What do you need me to do, 2 + 2?
Me: Definitely. Haha I don't know, I haven't done this trick in a while, but it's this cool magic trick, you can show all your friends. Can I sit down? [her bag was in the way]
Her: (moves stuff) sure.
Me: (take out iPhone and hit the calculator app) alright, so we start off with a blank calculator right?
Her: Yup.
Me: Alright, I gotta ask a few questions. Uh, how old are you?
Her: uhmm... 20
Me: (skeptical look) was that a pause?
Her: I had to think about it for a second okay!
Me: It's okay if you're 12, I totally get it...
Her: (laughs) I'm not, I'm 20!
Me: Ok, so we put "20" in the calculator.
Her: Ok
Me: Ok, how much money per year do you plan on making in 10 years?
Her: I guess, a million per year would be good [perfect for the trick]
Me: Alright cool. How many guys have you dated?
Her: 1.
Me: Alright. How many have you kissed?
Her: 1.
Me: Really? Same guy?
Her: Yup.
Me: Alright. So we hit enter on the calc and we get this. [I kind of fucked it up since I needed odd numbers to make the number more believable. Basically, the way I set it up, no matter what numbers I put in, the number that comes up after hitting the = sign is my phone number. But in order to make that believable, you gotta use odd numbers. Hers was just ones ending in 0's.]
Her: Wait, did you put in enough numbers to make it that big?
Me: [trying to make her ignore the mistake] Yeah, remember you had me put in a million? You're the math whiz, you gotta tell me (smile)
Her: Oh ok.
Me: Alright, now what does the number look like?
Her: Like, 2 billion and something.
Me: Alright, just chunk the number into 3 digits. So look at the first 3 numbers, then the next 3 numbers...
Her: Ah, I don't get it!
Me: (skeptical look) What does a phone number look like?
Her: Oh! I get it now.
Me: Usually you tell them that these numbers magically multiply together to equal something have to do with your next soul mate or whatever bullshit you can come up with. Then, your phone number comes up...
Her: And then they call it! Nice!
Me: Haha not bad.
Her: I knew you just typed your number in, you didn't even multiply them together.
Me: There's a secret way you set the trick up (smile)
Her: Oh got it.
Me: Yeah, you can impress your friends. Cool way to get to know somebody too. You've only been with a guy?
Her: Yup!
Me: Does that mean you're single now?
Her: Oh, I'm still with him!
Me: Oh. How long have you guys been going out?
Her: 5 years now
Me: Nice. Well, you can at least tell him that you're still getting all the guys these days. You had one incredibly sexy guy come up and tell you how incredibly sexy you are. It all works out.
Her: (laughs) Why thank you.
Me: And hey, we know each other. We can say hi now. Making friends.
Her: I totally don't remember your name, what is it again?
Me: Thank God, I was gonna have to bullshit it next time I saw you too. [complete honesty here, I forgot her name]
Her: I'm [name]
Me: I'm Tramp.

We talked a bit more after that, but I had to leave for work and she had to get to class (I believe she brought up having to leave first.) That's basically how it went. Kinda lengthy, but more detail, the better.

My interaction notes:

Pros
- I approached, and I did it at my college.
- When I did approach, I held eye contact while complimenting her, which is a big step for me. I usually look away, but today I held my ground and maintained eye contact.
- My vibe was calm and chill, which as I've noted before, seems to serve me best in daygame so far.
- Even though I kept blanking on where to take the conversation, I stuck it out. Each time I didn't know what I wanted to say, I stuck it out.

Cons/Needs improvement
- Don't ask so many questions in a row. The conversation I wrote is what I can accurately remember, but I do remember asking a bunch of filler questions near the beginning of the interaction.
- Don't ask questions out of panic/nervousness. Every time I feel like I don't know what to do, I ask filler questions, which are just irrelevant/redundant/boring/unimportant/etc. It's ok for now, but needs improvement in the future.
- Stay off the magic tricks. I used to do magic tricks for friends, and I was getting good at impressing them, but I just feel its gimmicky if I'm using it for dating.
- Deep dive more.
- Don't be afraid to be more sexual. Test the boundaries of how sexual I can make the conversation.
- Ask her if she's single.

I'm incredibly proud I listened to Anatman's advice and tore down my limiting mindset of "I can't approach girls at college." I used to believe I can't approach girls at my college because I feared damaging my reputation. But today I ripped that belief apart. Even though this girl had a boyfriend, we left on good terms, so it won't be awkward to run into her again. So I'm happy I'm chipping away limiting beliefs. Even if this belief about not approaching girls in college remains with me for awhile, I know I have the power to wear it down til its gone.

Tramp

Space Monkey
space monkey
8 April

Overall

Yesterday, I got some shit stuck in my eye (dust, eyelash, i don't know) and it made it itch like hell. I woke up today expecting it to be gone out of my eye, but it wasn't. My itchy as hell eye really put a damper on the day. Had to keep going to the bathroom to try to wash my eye out, which would fail and leave me with redder eyes. It was a bummer.

I didn't approach any girls because I felt weird with my eye all red and me scratching it every second. So today I totally pussed out of everything. I just tried to keep to myself.

However, I did manage to briefly do some eye contact flirting before scratching my eye again. While walking to the bus stop outside of the college, this girl walked by me looking at me, and I managed to hold my eyes open long enough to meet her gaze until she looked down.

She wasn't as cute as the other girls checking me out yesterday, but it's all good.

I've noticed I've been eye-fucking girls more too (pun intended). Every time some girls walked by me today, I instantly visualized ripping their clothes off and it gets me crazy horny.

LESSONS LEARNED TODAY:

I recognize I should have approached girls anyways despite my fucked up eye. I gotta follow Anatman's advice and stop using excuses. I gotta ball out man. I'm fucking Tramp. I have no worries.

My eye is feeling better. I'm ready to conquer tomorrow.

Tramp

Space Monkey
space monkey
9 April 2014

This took place yesterday, but since I got home at 1 in the morning, I'm writing it now.

Interactions

I only said hi to a girl in one of my classes since she was in the media lab where I work.

Anyways, later on I remembered this guy I met in class invited me to a psychobilly (rockabilly + punk) concert in the main city here, and since my sister has crush on him, we decided to go. I like punk music, but I'm not big on the scene (I know it's not popular with girls, plus I know the punk scene doesn't have hot girls).

Girl 1

We got to the show, and met up with Bro (the guy who invited me). He's pretty cool guy, and a kickass wingman. Anyways, after chatting with him, I saw this SEXY rockabilly looking girl (which I didn't expect, since I didn't expect any hot girls at all), and decided to talk to her.

I walked right up to her:

Me: (tap her on the arm) Hey, I saw you standing over here and I just had to tell you that you are very hot. [Note: I was standing really close to her]
Girl: (big smile) Oh, thank you!
Me: I know it's a blunt comment, but I just thought I'd tell you the truth right off the bat. Wha-

And her friend fucking interrupted me.

Friend: Uhm, what did you just say to my friend? Did you just say she's "very hot?"
Me: Uh... Yup, I did (grin)
Friend: Oh, well uhhhh, poor choice words, you should really change that [said with a sharp attitude, and a finger waving motion]
Me: Oh you're right. (turn to Girl 1) Your red leather jacket and the elegant rose in your hair makes you look incredible. Better?

Girl is just smiling, and Friend is appeased for the moment. I felt panicked inside, and things were still good for a bit, but the condo dips at the end.

Me: Well, I just got chewed out by your friend.
Girl: Yeah, you kind of did (lighthearted smile/laugh)
Me: So what brings you out here?
Girl: Oh, my friend. (points)
Me: Ah, the one who chewed me out...
Girl: Yup, she likes to bring me things.
Me: Well that's good. I can tell you guys are good friends, she was probably just trying to look after you with her comment.
Girl: (laughs) Yeah probably. What brings you out here?
Me: My friend invited me out here too. Thought I'd give a punk show a shot. How into this whole thing are you?
Girl: My friend's into it. I'm just hanging out.
Me: Nice. So what do you do for fun then?
Girl: I dance!
Me: What kind?
Girl: I do blues dancing!
Me: Oh is that kind of like swing dancing and all that?
Girl: Yeah they're pretty similar!
Me: Cool. What got you into that?
Girl: (points) Same friend haha.
Me: She just gets you into all sorts of things.
Girl: Yup pretty much!
Me: Nice. Maybe we could totally dance on the next song. I'm a great dancer, can do the worm and all that shit.
Girl: Very nice!
Me: So how old are you?
Girl: 20. You?
Me: (pause) I just turned 12. Hitting puberty and all that.
Girl: Oh, really? [she didn't respond warmly to this part. Her response was more of a "wow that's an awkward thing to say"]
Me: I'm 18. (smile) I'm sure I look 12 though, the braces really don't help me out at all.
Girl: (small smile)
Me: Here come on, I'm going to grab a water.
Girl: Oh no thank you (smile)
Me: Oh come on... (smile)

[she didn't say anything, she just stood there]

Me: (trying to reconnect) So do you go to school out here?
Girl: Yup, [name of university]
Me: Nice, so you're not too far away from here. I'm down at [name of university]
Girl: Oh cool. (polite smile)

And going in for the grand fail....

Me: I totally dare you just go out there with me, and we can have a dance battle or some shit.
GIrl: Mmmm no, I'm good.

The conversation pretty much died right there, so I left to go talk to my sister. She was being a bitch because Bro was flirting with the friends of the girl I approached, and she told me, "Stop following me, geez!"

My own... fucking... sister...

Girl 2

The night got better after that. Bro and me started rockabilly dancing, and the crowd started getting pumped, so I was having fun. But I didn't want to approach anymore... I was off-put from my failed interaction and her bitchy friend who's frame I gave in to. I didn't even fight her on it... I submitted to her.

Anyways, my sister was lightening up since Bro was talking to her, so we all danced. I left them alone to help her get with him, and so I hung in the back of the room. This hot rocker chick (legit hot) looked over my way, and then walked over to me:

[yelling over the music]

Girl 2: Are you looking for your friends?
Me: Naw, my sister likes that guy, and I'm just giving them some space. You?
Girl 2: I'm looking for my friend!
Me: [lean down to hear her, and I put my arm around her ] Oh, I think I saw her, is she in like a dress?
Girl 2: No, she's in a skirt! [she puts her arm around me]
Me: Oh, yeah, I saw her she just went to the bathroom.
Girl 2: Oh got it!
Me: [staring romantically into her eyes, because I just wanted to take in her hotness]
Girl 2: [big grin and stare back]

She slowly walked off, but are arms were like glued together, and slowly slider off each other. I should have grabbed her hand to pull her back, or I should have gone with her, or something. Because when she came back, the interaction tanked:

Me: Is this your friend?
Girl 2: Yeah this is [name]
Me: Nice to meet you, I'm Tramp [shake hands]

[Girl 2 whispers into her friend's ear]

Me: You missed it, this older woman thought I was drummer in one of the bands and she started hugging me
Girl 2: Oh was it the woman in the white shirt?
Me: Yeah it was, she's crazy cool.
Girl 2: Oh, she's actually pretty cool, she's the sweetest person [I think she thought I called the woman "crazy" instead of "crazy cool"]
Me: Oh yeah, she's really cool.
Girl 2: Well, we're gonna go to the bar?
Me: What? [can't hear over the music]
Girl 2: We're going to go get a drink! (makes hand motion of drinking)
Me: Got it. See ya!

On an embarrassing note... I think what shot down this interaction was my breath. I was dehydrated because water is $8 there, and my Altoids were just making my breath worse and worse... And since I had to be close to talk to her because of the music... she was probably getting the brunt of my bad breath:/

What I learned:

1. Don't ask so many questions in a row.

2. I need to learn to approach more girls at the same place. When I approach girls and actually get into an interaction, I feel like they're watching me and if I approach another girl they'll think I'm just playing them and auto reject.

3. I need to push my interactions further (i.e. holding onto that girl that walked away)

4. Need to find more ways to keep my breath in check besides Altoids.

Tramp

Space Monkey
space monkey

Tier 1

- Say "hi" to 0 new girls (COMPLETED)
- Use Direct Opener with 2 new girls (3 out of 5 already done)

Tramp

Space Monkey
space monkey
Depressed

Today sucked. This post is kind of a vent... Kind of in an emotional spot right here.

What that girl's Friend said last night (the one in my Field Report and last Journal post) just kept exponentially gaining influence over me and made me feel like shit today. I'll get to that, but first let's recap this damn day.

Morning

I didn't go to bed til 2:00 in the morning last night. I woke up, I was feeling tired, but I listened to some music to pump me up. And I felt great. And then my mind just started taking over.

I felt like a failure in class since I forgot to bring all my assignments for the day, and I felt like a putz. I'm not friends with anyone in that class, so I don't interact with anyone. Granted I know some people in that class, but I don't know what to say to them. Especially the hot blonde girl in that class.

I'd be more social in that class too, but my Dad is enrolled as a student at the same college as me and he's in the same damn class as me... And I dislike him so much. For reasons far beyond the stupid "Oh I hate my parents, they make so many rules" bullshit. I'm not going to share more on this, but having him in my class bothers me to the point that I don't want to talk in class. I know I need to get over this , but this is what I was feeling today.

And then it hit me in class...

I just kept going over my interaction with that girl yesterday.

How her friend called me out like that and I was too much of a puss to do anything... I felt embarrassed, and then I started regretting approaching the girl in the first place. I felt ashamed of my sexuality and trying to express that openly.

And then I felt like I'm just a loser dude trying to date the type of girls I never have before. If I failed with some rocker chicks, how the fuck do I expect to succeed with the popular, yoga pants, weed smoking, thin and toned body popular girls? I'm a great looking guy... and yet I just fail with so many girls. So this made me think it's my personality... which led me to hate on my personality and who I am for the day.

I'm not the edgy guy. I'm not the guy who gets invited to parties and gets girls by just saying "hi."

I felt stuck with who I was... Always the unpopular kid transferring to new schools and having to restart my social group. I'm the kid that's analytical and doesn't make bad decisions for myself, like drinking, since addictive behavior runs in the family (I mean, I have a porn problem for Christ sake).

I usually don't make friends with the popular group. I did at one point in jr. high, but it wasn't my personality or social ability that got me there. It was my drumming skills, and showing off those skills in front of the school, which everyone thought was badass. I don't get that option anymore.

I usually make friends with people on the outskirts of the social world, or I don't have any friends at all. In high school, I KNEW a lot of people and would try to get to hangout with them, but I wouldn't be invited to things. And since I skipped so many damn grades and got out of their environment, they act like they barely know me now (despite remembering who I am). Even when I had Facebook with 400-500 friends, I didn't get invited to anything.

It drives me insane too since I'm open to the popular group. I don't have any hang-ups against them nor do I glorify them (I know the popular kids have their shortcomings, just like everyone else). I just want to hangout with a fucking normal group of people. But for some reason, I only make friends with people on the outskirts of the social world.

And this pretty much shut me down emotionally for the day. But damn the day got worse... I didn't get anything done towards my goals and relapsed back into pornography.

Afternoon

With my negative mindset, I didn't approach any girls at all. With my horniness from taking my masturbation down, I was feeling on edge. And since I felt I couldn't approach girls or have sex with any of the girls I really wanted... I released my on-edge feeling in porn, which I was/am trying to get off of. I went a whole 10 days without porn, and during that time only masturbated on Sundays... So much for that fucking goal. This is around the 18th time I've tried to quit porn, and it hasn't worked.

God, just writing this post makes me feel more negative. Look, I'm not a whiner. I don't expect anything to come easy and I believe hard work trumps everything. I'm going to pick things up tomorrow, and kickass again. But today was poor. I felt like the kid on the outskirts of the cool crowd again, and I never want to feel like that.

Tramp

Space Monkey
space monkey
Alright, today I am feeling better. I can do whatever I put my mind to. I can win the day, and actually accomplish some shit;)

>