Treating girls like they're already yours

ShotCalla

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys, I want to discuss a technique I use that helps me out with girls. This is mostly for guys that have more experience under their belt but you could try if you're a beginner too.

What I mean by treat her like she's yours, I mean treat her like she's someone your really close too, treat her like an ex or a girl you've been friends with for a while, like a best friend per se. To treat her like one you have to adapt an abundance mentality, reason why is if something goes wrong you just get another girl. That's why I say guys with more experience would do better with it, reason being they would have skill under their belt already to have the mentality and on how to treat the girl.

But don't become bf material and don't get too attached or you'll A. Not get intimacy from her quickly and she'll try to play the courting role and B. If you get too attached you'll be thinking with your feelings and not your head. The result of both are there's too much time involved and it'll mess you up big time and you'll be heart broken about it.

What you want to do is just be cool with her don't worry about coming on strong too or too weak, just in between. Ill tell you what I do, I deep dive with them over the phone a little that way we can get to know each other which makes it easier to meet up, I call her nicknames like my baby and all that, I make them invest in me as much as I can make them, I'm also firm and playful with them, ill ask them "you talking to any other guys?" They say yes or no. Don't believe no ever but don't let them know you don't believe them. Doing so will make you insecure, so just believe them. For the yes you just say OK just asking or whatever you want but for no I say I like that or better not be LOL, just show her you really care for her but don't be soft and needy. You want to be. Cool and chill no matter what. Other tips are put your arms around her,kiss her on the cheek., whatever the point is just be comfortable with her and show her you care for her and like her, but also show you can get another girl just like her so she wont get too comfy with you.

Well that's what works for me and the more invested you get the girls the easier it is to do these things I've said worked for me. What I can't explain too well on is why the would want to invest, I have a cocky don't care attitude and I tell girls what I want or I don't have to do anything and show value and they want to do stuff for me. To get there you have to get your fundamentals down and abundance mentality. When you act and look like you can take her or leave her she'll try to win you over.

That's my first post guys enjoy!

Peace
ShotCalla

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Hey ShotCalla,

Yes, this is a wonderfully effective mentality to take with women you're just meeting or newly interacting with. It's a variant of the "old friend" dynamic (treat everyone like he or she's already your old friend), and works in much the same way: when you can legitimately emote a certain way toward people, their mirror neurons fire and suddenly they're feeling the same way toward you.

Treating a girl like she's already yours helps you get away with a lot of things other guys can't, because girls scan your reactions to their reactions. e.g., an ordinary guy grabs her breasts and she acts shocked, and he's going to get nervous and awkward and she'll go on the attack and feel disgusted at this guy. A guy treating her like she's already his grabs her breasts and she acts shocked, and he laughs and tells her to knock it off, he's just showing her something, and she cracks a smile and goes right along with it and feels very attracted to this guy.

Strong stuff. Requires a bit of control over your own mindsets, but once women's reactions don't faze you much, this one's a great one to use with all kinds of things.

Chase

nino

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Awesome post, read it yesterday and today it already gave me a number! I'll tell my story later when I'll update my Journal tonight but I guess so far - thanks a lot! :)

- nino

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It works really good because it gives you that sexy laid back look. Girls want a guy who is exceptionally well with women, they want a guy who can really control and grip the situation. I actually did this with my current girlfriend while we were still getting to know each other. I called her "babe" and "sweetheart" and then a couple nights later she started using those on me. Then we came together in a relationship, it definitely works for sure.

Rationalis

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This is golden advice. It has definitely helped me. I like to refer to it as "Assuming Rapport".

>