LR  twilight zone "Stare into the abyss, it'll stare back"

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
night street game/ club

was in my suit black blazer tired, not looking to approach. maybe this was my 4th approach of the night for the club, it led me to see this girl with a curvy pony tail, she had this sexual energy about her

me: "Hey what are you up to"
she was by herself

intense eye contact, ones where the receiving party made a conscious effort to prolong it. of course, I had my social status, working in the nightlife industry, and she knew the exact club I worked for, during the lead I didn't want to just throw her inside because if I've had done it I probably would have just lost her.

I chatted with her during the walk and could sense her level of interest, and of course, I had compliance, then after I lead her to look at a different place where it is
renovated, discussing how it was a regular place for a lot of locals for that genre of music..... blah blah blah.

she: "what's your name"
me: "menya zovut xxxxx (my name is xxxxx)"
while shocked this was a bit more value to establishing the social frame even more

after visiting the building

me: "let's get a shot"

she asked where, and I told her a block away so I led her, during the lead half the way I was already holding hands with her and sensed the compliance and attraction were pretty high, therefore wanted to push it. I lead back to my gate which was 2 blocks and resistant to coming up with me......ok I chilled locked in position with her, me being on a railing while making strong eye contact with her, establishing a social frame, allowing her to talk, getting a conversation going about her interest in, talking about, medical industry, her life in America, for the times she's been here how she's liked it, blah blah blah, after enough rapport. I Prospal to her that we take a shot today, and take look at the "vIeWz" I had on my balcony.

after getting to my place I allowed her to settle down, turning on all the lights, showing her the view, and sat down on my office chair I sat on her lap, keep talking rotated her to sit on my lap, went for the kiss 50% and

girl: "I really want to kiss you but....."
no worries we keep talking

girl: "do you want to have sex today?"

Not really answering, allowed a bit of silence.

"We can have sex right now and go dance later"
weak proposal and half joking

the girl was having a bad day so she wanted to relieve the tension, so she came out looking for attention from guys buying her drinks, complimenting her posting it on Instagram.

I felt that I had pretty high compliance from her, given her traditional Asian background I was pretty comfortable with taking her to the clubs, so once we got to the club, she buys us 2 drinks and I set her loose to get more attention from guys. I go walk around and tell her to say hi to some girl I tried to pick up, but long story short, she was approached by maybe 2 dudes within the 5minutes none of them were able to move her, other than direct compliments, was pretty much it.
I took her after a while and saw glass cannon wing told her to say and we leave to go my club

again I led her loose to get hit on, collecting another 2 approaches, while my coworker being a vulture, looked to see if she had a friend lol
after a while of dancing, I told her it coming to closing time we should get back to my place

she goes to the bathroom

2 Hispanic girls I took inside early, 1 fat and 1 cute

cute one: " you're really cute"
me: "thank you, are you from xxxxxxx?"
cute: "how did you know"
me: "blah blah blah aight, let's get a coffee sometime then"

got the number while waiting for my girl to come out of the bathroom
texted the next day
**never replied :( I hate numbers

anyways, we leave going back to my place, got her comfortable, and didn't go for sex immediately. allow suspense to build not escalating, but ran some sex talk lite, the difference between how to turn a girl on compared to a guy. she said she had sex before with someone that I have mutual friends with, but didn't care, since it was an aged history.

I played music relaxed not super needy didn't care

escalated encountered LMR, immediately I pulled her out of the bed and placed her on my office chair again, pattern interrupt, talked bullshit, she asked some of her reasons for resistance and etc, again after maybe 15minutes I whipped out my dick and she started stroking it and soon her cloth came off one by one ;)

Last edited:

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
escalated encountered LMR, immediately I pulled her out of the bed and placed her on my office chair again

Interesting angle to handle LMR that I haven't seen before. It's a serious pattern interrupt so can see why it worked, doubt many guys would do this . Was her reasons for LMR simply comfort based and this showed her that you could take it or leave it which made her feel at ease?

Nicely done on the lay too btw

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
when I was dicking her down, she admitted to playing the game outright. but yeah she was ready for sex but just unable to release the total slut side before she's ready, that's I read it. BTW she said she's "seeing someone" and also flaking yesterday, already red flags... most of the time my attitude is good to stop pushing, and completely do something else and esscalate again later.

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
Update

After a month, she finally came back to see me again. seems like she's fine with being in OSM relationship. we'll see where this goes. uncovering she is a milf that gave birth to a son.

>