Underage and said goobye. A bit of regrets: should I?

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
OK, first of all, 16 is legal here (read below).

This blonde girl with angelic face and blue eyes.

I ask if she speaks English. She does.
Then I ask if "she's at least 18".

She asks back why I was asking, in a very smiley way, you could definitely see she was very involved and drawn by the interaction.
After another prodding she admits she's 16, to which I say "too young". She says "I know" and I wish her a good day while leaving.

I think it was either that she enjoyed the conversation or that she liked me.

I'm not double her age, but not that far either, if you know what I mean .

Not a lawyer, but I'd say around here 16 is "80% legal", such as if she sues you, and only her can do that, not parents, saying that she was with you only because she "expected something in return" than you will more trouble than if she were 18.

Honest opinion, was it the "right" thing?
Possibly no name calling for either being a pedophile or for having been an idiot (have been told the latter as well by my friend when I told a similar story with anotehr 16YO, but I don't regret that one at all as contrary to this one she looked/behaved childish).

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
lucifer7,

lucifer7 said:
Not a lawyer, but I'd say around here 16 is "80% legal", such as if she sues you, and only her can do that, not parents, saying that she was with you only because she "expected something in return" than you will more trouble than if she were 18.

Erm, unless you harass her, and she said "NO" in a neutral or a very negative tone, i think you should not worry about girls sueing you. Although i have heard stories, it just don't happen all too often and only it only happens when you touch her and she has not reach her legal age yet.

i have seen girls fuck at 15, put on twitter, and the law is 16. I bet there's younger than that not reported. Just don't persist if she totally says NO in a bad manner.

Zac

lao che

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
only you can know if you did the 'right' thing or not .. i'm gonna say probably, yes. how would you feel if you had seduced this girl? probably wouldn't know whether to hate yourself or high-five yourself .. haha sticky situation!

having said that, i got with a sixteen year old when i was about 27. didn't seem to bother me to much at the time but drink, drugs and youth make one reckless (i would have reservations about it now that i'm in my late 30s).

we were interrupted mid-coitus. it's actually one of my funnier stories and happier memories. she was clearly just a filthy girl, my god! pretty, though. sexy, too.

by the way, lucifer, where is 'here'?

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
lao che said:
only you can know if you did the 'right' thing or not .. i'm gonna say probably, yes. how would you feel if you had seduced this girl? probably wouldn't know whether to hate yourself or high-five yourself .. haha sticky situation!

having said that, i got with a sixteen year old when i was about 27. didn't seem to bother me to much at the time but drink, drugs and youth make one reckless (i would have reservations about it now that i'm in my late 30s).

we were interrupted mid-coitus. it's actually one of my funnier stories and happier memories. she was clearly just a filthy girl, my god! pretty, though. sexy, too.

by the way, lucifer, where is 'here'?

Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, a Country that Sara Palin wanted to invade after people confused Cechenia with here :D (I'm here as an expat, so I've got that little bit of added value even though in big cities the added value is very much reduced :) ).

Thanks for the feeds guys, appreciate it!!

>