FR  University Campus 7/22 and 7/24

TomGray

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Gym

7/22

Girl 1: sitting at table. I approach. She does not fully take my hand and is uncomfortable. Does not let me sit next to her. I leave.

Girl 2: outside library. Brunette in sundress and tall black boots (mm-mmm). I circumvent some trees and tap her on the elbow. I tell her I love her style. I ask questions about her book. I didn't have a sexy vibe with this girl but it might just be one of the best deep divings I've ever done. I ask her what she studies and why. Biology to become a vet. "You have a lot of pets?" "Yes, I used to have a hermit crab which I would take with me down slides" I laugh at this and she laughs too and the stranger awkwardness is chinked.
Then: "What do you like to do?" read books, watch movies, go camping "Camping? Where do you camp?" Don't remember how, but we start joking about how she is a vegetarian because she doesn't want to eat her friends. "What about me? Would you eat me?" No, I wouldn't eat you. We joke about hiding in the bushes outside a gym and picking off the fit ones for consumption. I ask to hang out and she volunteers her number. But it will not lead to anything because I did not have a flirty sexy vibe. Still, I will see what happens. At least, it would be good to have a new friend.

Summary: SLEGIM

7/24

University Campus

Girl 1: pretty asian sitting at table. She is very flattered and actually asks me more questions than I am able to ask her. But then her boyfriend (or something) walks up (the look on his face was PRICELESS) and she leaves. I say if she wants to hang out sometime, she says that he and she are "talking" (what the hell does that even MEAN? *gasp* I should ask that next time I get that response!) I say " no he's not he's on his phone" She says "Are you trying to make trouble?" in a cute way. I SHOULD HAVE SAID "Maybe" with a sexy smirk. Anyhow, she goes.

To improve on: investment from her is very good but don't let her control the interaction, should have moved her or at least tried to

Girl 2: sitting at bench. She says she has to leave but I just make conversation anyway and she stays to talk. We don't have chemistry (ironic cause that's her major) but we get along well. Anyhow, she is resistant to my charms (I am comfortable but still not sexy). Nada.

To improve on: SLEGIM

Girl 3: girl at table inside. I botch the approach (don't know how but i could feel it) and she is unreceptive. Nothing.

To improve on: APPROACH IS PARAMOUNT!

Girl 4: Hispanic girl walking towards me. I approach and she is slightly confused before I tell her that she's very cute. She laughs and says thank you but I need to get to class. I just follow her. We make conversation and I ask her where she's from. She asks me where I am from. I follow her inside the building but she says that she has a boyfriend and is only here for a month (I think these are excuses she says to herself rather than to me).

To improve on: she was walking very quickly perhaps I should have kept up with her instead of maintaining a slow gait behind her? No, she should slow down for me, I should not speed up for her.

Girl 5: tiny Asian walking. I see her from across the courtyard and I walk so that we will coincidentally bump into each other. It works and she is walking next to me. I approach and we get on quite well. She also needs to head to class. I try to initiate but she says she has a boyfriend, I find myself standing very close to her and wanting to kiss her soft lips. Perhaps I should have? I ask again and she declines.

To improve on: perhaps just go for it?

Girl 6: tall tanned one walking rights towards me. I say "Hi!" and she smiles but looks away, then I stop her and tell her that she's cute. I follow her (getting good at that). She is flattered and we get into some good deep diving. She says it's her first day here. I ask her what she did. Then I ask her what she studies. communications. She wanted to be a communications major cause of her grandfather. I ask her "How did your grandpa influence you?" We carry on for a little bit but she says that she has a boyfriend but maybe we'll see each other around? Drats.

To improve on: response to maybe we'll see each other around: "I'd rather not take that chance. Life is full of detours and we may never see each other again. So let's not have that happen. Let's meet up" Something like that.

Summary: remembered yes ladders occasionally, use sexy voice (I had it down this morning!), sexier faces

TomGray

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Girl 7: I am being very perceptive now as I see a girl not at a computer but sitting on a chair just listening to music. I approach and she is flattered. We make good conversation and I do good deep diving: what are you studying? "I'm not in school right now but I will get back soon" What will you study when you get back? "teaching" She already mentioned that she works at a retirement home so I say: "How come you have such a helpful personality?" Some time passes and I invite her to take a walk with me. She declines because she came with a friend and she is his ride. I say that he's a big boy,he can take care of himself. She again declines. So then I move into setting up a date. We agreed for next wednesday for frozen yogurt and I got her number with ease right after that. We'll see how that turns out.

To improve on: still can be sexier (and flirtier) but otherwise pretty good

Girl 8: a vision of an Asian with platinum blonde hair. I open her: "You have fucking awesome hair" and she responds immediately well. I deep dive quickly and am soon joking about how she's giving me a psych eval (cause she was asking me questions about myself and she is a psych major). We get along quite well indeed as we walk along to wherever she was heading. She is a super cool person and completley at ease with me approaching and talking to her like this. I try to set something up and she responds with: "Are you asking me out on a date?" I foolishly reply: "Yes". Perhaps I should have just stayed silent and looked sexy? I use a yes ladder. She declines due to her boyfriend and I say "Well, let's meet up as friends then" because I don't have many chick friends and she's too cool to let slip away. She says: "Oh no. I've been in that situations before where a guy wanted to be friends but he wanted something more" I tell her I don't do that and I tell her the story of the first girl who liked me and how I acted like a nice guy and chased her. Should have just said: I don't do that with an air of finality and let it be the end of it. It's clear from all of this that this girl is very experienced (or at least more experienced than me) and the only way to get her would have been to be more dominant. Result: negatory.

To improve on:sexier, more dominant (demand compliance somehow), less eager to please mentality

>