Using the % IL system for ambigious social circle

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So guys,

I had something of an epiphany today as I was strolling through some familiar places, encountering girls with who I have had push pull dynamics, some of them for YEARS. These are girls I can not escalate with freely because it will bring headache in other areas of life (for instance work). So what happens is ofc. I test the waters, but the girls can show resistance or deflect or whatever. What tends to happen is that I use punish/reward. Punish bad behavior, reward good behavior. In the past what would happen is that I would just cut off bluntly, but I have learned to use punish/reward which UNFORTUNATELY also causes these broads to always have a way in, despite that it is not anymore warranted to be so. Some of these girls can repair very intensely and desperately but again it brings the same situation, in other words they play hard to get until the end of time because they are not sure for whatever reason, usually because they expect some prince to sweep them off their feet. Me punishing them can frustrate the fuck out of them by the way, lol. Which causes them to act hurt or indignant, which makes it come across as if they are actually compliant, but if that would be the case I would have gotten them, social circle or not. So this becomes a never ending loop.

Today I saw some of these girls and for fun gave them a % of the interest they have in me, I tend to be very good with reading vibes and gut feeling. When I was assigning interest levels to girls suddenly it explained a lot of the push pull I can be in with them, or the girls who are eager to continue and don't give headache. So basically it has become a good way of screening how much I should care about a certain interaction going one way or the other. It is a relief to push the responsibility from yourself and just let go.

Also sometimes when a girl gives you a curveball and you are not sure how to handle it, or if you even should resolve it, for me personally this system works. It even helps to figure the intention of a person.

By the way:
* I am not advocating some kind of green-yellow-red traffic light screening method. I just want to personally use above system to make life for me easier in social circle situations. Cold approach is different
* Not everyone tends to read vibes well, for those people I would still recommend compliance testing, although again, the events I describe above are environments where you cannot behave as freely as you would like

Basically I give a numeric % interest level on a person based on the vibe I am getting after quite some exposure and this helps me out to gauge when I do not have a lot of room to operate or there is some risk involved. What shocked me is that my intuition can be pretty brutally honest about this % interest level.

Plus:
On girlschase site multiple times Chase mentions the best way to get a girl to chase you is by being just out of reach. I suspect the IL system is usuable with this as well. For instance some chick only likes you 60%, you can go 50%, some girl likes you 80%, you go 75%.

Last edited:
>