Special Girl  Ways to get low lay count girls and virgins regardless of game style....Women are women part 3.-

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Before reading this i will advise you to read women are women part 1, and women are women part 2, also i encourage you to use CRITICAL THINKING and make your OWN CONCLUSIONS...This is a continuation and a follow to different posts and promises i made on how to do this specially night game.... i made a promise saying how to look for "low lay count girls and virgins"..... Before this i got a warned you, for me is a total waste of time, since i really enjoy amazing type of sex, and i do not enjoy clingy, needy, obsessed type women behavior, and i do not enjoy hurting women, though i teach dark seduction cause in some cases is needed(i really love women and seduction devoted my whole life to it are of pure love not money, i even refuse coaching money)..... which COULD BE a biproduct of this type of women, you will get a lot of power, and good luck dealing with these women if you want to get multiple women (last one of this girl i had was a nightmare, to the point she try to end her life, i had to call the police on her to save her)...... So the obvious ones for night game are ( i am talking in general there are different countries and legal age differences, and this is a factual post vs a morality post and i am not endorsing or advocating any type of behavior:

Obviously age is a factor and more and more as societies deteriorate more women are losing virginity earlier....

Nights game.-

- Sweet 16s.-

A sweet sixteen is a coming of age party celebrating a teenager's 16th birthday, mainly celebrated in the United States and Canada.[1] As the name suggests, the celebration takes place on a teenager's sixteenth birthday. While some families throw large, lavish celebrations, others choose to celebrate the birthday as if it were a normal occurrence. This event can be formal, casual, or semi-formal.[citation needed]

While traditionally it is common that sweet sixteens are mostly celebrated by girls, they can also be celebrated by boys, who tend to celebrate with their friends on an informal basis.[citation needed] Sweet sixteens can range from modest parties at home with close family to large parties with a hired DJ, makeup, hair styling, expensive gowns and dresses, and hotel ballrooms. Even if it is a small party, the main purpose of the party is to celebrate the person's earliest stage of adulthood.[2]

Alternative sweet sixteen celebrations in the United States can include a religious or church ceremony also, like a Mass or a blessing at church. This religious or church ceremony has its origins in the Quinceañera style, but since there are many American-born Hispanic people, many choose to blend a sweet sixteen American style with their Quinceañera tradition. For example, the girl may go to the church for the religious ceremony and, then, while in the party, choose to have the sixteen-candle ceremony. The religious ceremony comes from the Hispanic tradition, while the sixteen candles ceremony comes from the American tradition.

^ this is how i got my first virgin from night game....

Skating rings:

1. an expanse of ice artificially made for skating, or a floor used for roller skating.

^ this is how i got my second virgin from night game

Prom night:

What is meant by prom night?

Prom night is a custom where high school juniors and seniors dress in formal attire and participate in activities surrounding a dance. Prom activities vary across the United States, but most traditions involve dates, prom dresses, tuxedos, dinner and dancing.

^ as i am the go to dude for women in south florida to party events so they can show of to friends/family..... I was the go to guy for proms and weddings... (the movie wedding crashers) is a replica more or less and how me and my wing rip, used to do kind of this... This is how i got my 3rd virgin....

Collège and high school parties:

specially with "Freshman" girls in college you will find some virgins/low count girls and high school private parties....

night game concerts/ outside movie theaters/dance groups(salsa groups, ballroom and the likes)

^ in all of these you can find low lay count girls/virgins.- You will not know unless you master women are women part 1 and 2 cause a girl may play to what you want to hear and test for maddona whore complex.... She will know even without words by subcommunications and micro expressions... That is why the second generation verbals maddona whore complex control is CRUSIAL... Most naturals and a lot of seducers have obvious Madonna whore complex not noticeable to the most seducers but only some in the know....

Day game.-

- targeting high school seniors in close to high school malls/fast food/bus stops

- College campuses mainly freshman class....

- college frats...

- Church youthgroups/church activities/church anything (again waste of time been there done that, i was a youth group counselor, but be my guest with your virgin low count girl silly fantasy enjoy).... And good luck when you get them prego getting abortion you are totally fucked....And enjoy your wait time...

Online game/day game/night game...

- for online game/ there is a concept i develop but applies to all games call the time machine girl here is post by the name of the mothefucking game aka skills, shout out to @Skippy to find this for me:

The long relationship time machine girl theory​

01-05-2019, 05:16 PM

This is specially good for the guys in the manosphere that want to go back to traditional stuff (the ones that end up in Eastern and Asian to look for more back in the days value women). A lot of them follow dudes such as roosh and the likes.

I have been with a share of girls that fall into this category and never seen the subject discuss...

-So you have a girl that has been in a monogamous relationship or monogamous marriage anywhere from 10-20 years.

- Usually she had 0-5 guys and then went into that long relationship.

-Usually is a more Catholic, christian and _________ Religious type (but does not have to be).

-She gets feed up/bored (dah of course) and either breaks up or on the way out.

- She meets some type of seducer or attractive guy which accelerates the nail on the coffin process.(Gives INDIRECTLY WITHOUT HIM WANTING, THE LEVERAGE FOR HER TO LEAVE, ALL IN HER HEAD).

Dating this type of girl is the equivalent regardless of her age of the middle school dating experience 12-15 (shit! a lot of you did not date that young, so I will clarify farther).

What will happened is that you will have a dating experience equivalent of dating a 15 year old in the way of her attraction/puppy love/psychotic love such as:

- Extreme neediness and attachment

- Extreme worship of you and the relationship.

- Extreme Love/affection/infatuation.

-Extreme projection of her ideal relationship fantasy on to you.

-Extreme gullibility.

-Extreme vulnerability

In other words she has not gone through the sexual, relationship experience and maturity process that is more common of the women that do the cock carousel- relationship carousel stages....

Again the best way to describe it is taking a 12 to 15 year old and put them into a time machine and open it when you met them. (but the brain function and maturity is the one of the adult of course).

^ This is not all wowow how cool it has a lot of advantages but it also has a lot of disadvantages...

Advantages:

- The "jump how high type syndrome" (in other words she will do whatever you want)

- Extreme sexual curiosity and apprenticeship which you can exploit with secret society (3 somes, swingclubs etc...Of course if done right)

- Extreme compliance

- Extreme sexual desire towards you.

- Even if you are open she is less likely to NO likely to exercise her other dick rights.

- Extreme femininity and sweetness (which is gone from most girls now a days)

Disadvantages:

- Strong social programming.

- Extreme drug type addiction towards you (super extreme attachment)

- can get territorial in open relationships

- So much neediness causes at least a guy like me a turn off...

- Too much fairy tail/mono relationship projection if you are poly. (which may cause drama)

- Soft and hard nexting can have EXTREME type consequences with them (up to suicide, therapy and the likes)

- Could get you to feel stress and trapped dealing with her attachment issues.

>