wesley24 newbie assignment/journal

wesley24

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi I’m wesley24 but I go by Wes. I joined girls chase Mon Dec 16, 2013 I skipped the newbie assignment for a bit, but I was not doing that well on my own. So I am starting from the beginning. I will post more when I get through the first day.

Wesley24:)
‘’As you think, so shall you become. Bruce Lee’’

wesley24

Space Monkey
space monkey
Wes day 1
Went out and scouted today and found some good places. The college I go to is the first it’s, a no brainier. The mall is the second please, has a lot of good looking lady’s. The third one is a bar in downtown just a little from where I live. The fourth is a sports bar in a shopping mall the shopping mall didn’t look to bad ether. The fifth is a smaller mall with a lot of coffee shops right next to a huge college.

wesley24

Space Monkey
space monkey
Wes day 2.

Well thing went well I noticed that people were more friendly, and I also noticed that all the people that had bad poster walking with their head down and slouching looked down and sad. I even saw a girl look a little weirded out and go down a different aisle so she did not have to go down the aisle were a dude was that had bad poster, made him look a little creepy. I also noticed that I was easy to approach, people mad more eye contact and smiled at me more all of which made me feel good.

To tell the truth I did not know I had bad Posture till I read the Newbie Assignment post. This is something that was easy to get fixed and I will have good Posture from now on.

wesley24

Space Monkey
space monkey
Wes day 3.
I’m actually posting a couple days in a row today.

Eye Contact, this was actually easy thin I thought it would be. Making eye contacts made me feel like I was on par with everyone. I all was broke eye contact by moving to the side. I did noted the people that looked uncomfortable all broke eye contact by moving eyes down. They usually moved back and forth like they were anise.

I all ways tried to smile but not a big grin more like a smirk. But overall it went real well, I got a phone number. They girl I got it from was all was fidgeting around. She would follow me out talking and fluting. It toke me a while to work up the nerve to ask for it but when I did she gave it to me and her nick name.;0 all in all a good day.

>